Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
backlikethat

Romney had it on lock in the beginning.
October 4, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
whitecotton

True that brotha.
October 4, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
REVS

They both suck copious amounts of dicks.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 4, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
AndreLutherKing

Went from most hated to that President Elect flow, I guess that's a feeling only me & Mitt Romney know.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 4, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

It was pretty good,the ting i dislike is how so many ppl on twitter were hatting on romney because it is the "in" thing to do.
This makes me think what are people really voting for, is it really about politics or about popularity?

:)

October 4, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Gwyn

Mitt Romney sounds like Mel Gibson.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

October 4, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
DreamCast

Romney was contradicting the things he said in the past just to boost his campaign, just saying any bullshit that you wanna hear.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

October 4, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
AndreLutherKing

It was pretty good,the ting i dislike is how so many ppl on twitter were hatting on romney because it is the "in" thing to do.

Thank You. Mitt Romney could tie his shoe & a minute later there would be thousands of tweets about how this nigga didn't double knot.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 4, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
WPGMB

I live in Canada.
October 4, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
AndreLutherKing

I just saw a nigga post this on twitter. The ignorance is strong

October 4, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
jaded

Tomorrow we will really see how the debate went for Romney and Obama after all the fact checking is done. I have a feeling that Romney is going to be in trouble for a few of the things he said, mainly his tax plans.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 4, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

October 4, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
cdvbxi

the only thing voting does is change/keep the asshole who everyone blames for the system being shitty since before they could say their first words

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

October 4, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

the only thing voting does is change/keep the asshole who everyone blames for the system being shitty since before they could say their first words

October 4, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
AndreLutherKing

All trolling aside, what I'm seeing is sad. People are actually basing their opinions on shit like race. A lot of people aren't even giving Mitt a chance. Mitt Romney could never win the youth vote because voting for Obama is the 'it' thing to do. Obama could say he would have everyone under 25 killed & he would still get the majority of their votes. I hate when people say shit like Mitt Romney is going to have us enslaved or have everyone convert to Mormonism or some ignorant shit like that. People fail to remember what they taught us from the 6th grade & pretty much every year after. The president can't do anything he wants & the fact that people think that is sad. I guess ignorant people are going to be ignorant no matter what though.

October 4, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
popeyes

lol if you think your vote or opinion matters, you already lost.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 4, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Dont be a debbie downer.

October 4, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

This. People are too ignorant to know that not one person is not making ANY of these "calls" on pressing issues. I swear everyone i know (heck even my folks- one who has worked for the government) think this country is some kind of dictatorship or something. It's the biggest beauty pageant in the land to keep the masses ignorant/confused so the real decision makers can go about business per usual.

**I'm not for either candidate, nor have i been for the last 9 years of my life- but do you really think if our government wanted to really change for the better and create more jobs/give more freedom to the people that you wouldn't see DRAMATIC improvements in your quality of life in the span of 4 years?

sheeple.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
JohnvHarrison

All trolling aside, what I'm seeing is sad. People are actually basing their opinions on shit like race. A lot of people aren't even giving Mitt a chance. Mitt Romney could never win the youth vote because voting for Obama is the 'it' thing to do. Obama could say he would have everyone under 25 killed & he would still get the majority of their votes. I hate when people say shit like Mitt Romney is going to have us enslaved or have everyone convert to Mormonism or some ignorant shit like that. People fail to remember what they taught us from the 6th grade & pretty much every year after. The president can't do anything he wants & the fact that people think that is sad. I guess ignorant people are going to be ignorant no matter what though.

hey homie, romney does that too.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 4, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

Racism is what this comes down to and if you don't think obama's playing the life out of that card you're terribly mistaken.

RACISM DOESN'T EXIST. WE ARE ALL 1 RACE. THERE ARE ONLY DIFFERENT ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS.

I can't wait for the day when i can afford to relocate to another continent.

I'm not depressed, I'm just surrounded by american society
October 4, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

This. People are too ignorant to know that not one person is not making ANY of these "calls" on pressing issues. I swear everyone i know (heck even my folks- one who has worked for the government) think this country is some kind of dictatorship or something. It's the biggest beauty pageant in the land to keep the masses ignorant/confused so the real decision makers can go about business per usual.

**I'm not for either candidate, nor have i been for the last 9 years of my life- but do you really think if our government wanted to really change for the better and create more jobs/give more freedom to the people that you wouldn't see DRAMATIC improvements in your quality of life in the span of 4 years?

sheeple.

ok i know that the president does not make most of the decision, its all an image that is portrayed to the american people for them to believe someone is in control. But you also have to remember what "image" are you more compliant with? We both know that whoever gets into office will not make enough changes to improve the quality of life but still people are going to want a face in office and thats what most people vote for whether they know it or not. Yes many ppl are ignorant to politics but its not always by choice not everyone is a sheep it all about the knowledge you gain or knowledge present to you that you find.

October 4, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
JohnvHarrison

Racism is what this comes down to and if you don't think obama's playing the life out of that card you're terribly mistaken.

RACISM DOESN'T EXIST. WE ARE ALL 1 RACE. THERE ARE ONLY DIFFERENT ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS.

naw dude, relocate to rural Georgia, so you can see how much racism doesn't exist.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 4, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

naw dude, relocate to rural Georgia, so you can see how much racism doesn't exist.

I was speaking on the actual term "racism". How can you be "racist" if there is only one race on the planet? I'm well aware "racism" exists im a young black felon.

Only when people learn to let go of that term will we start seeing progress, i don't think that'll ever happen, and it causes so many problems in society. So the best thing really is leaving altogether. Rural Georgia is tough though, i got family i visit down there in Savannah. The racism/violence is nothing new to me. Peace.
October 4, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
Jay Z

DEAD @ REASONS NOT TO VOTE FOR MITT.

FUCK MITT I hate him because he's like a male version of Sarah Palin. Nigga dumb as fuck.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
BurntThreads

Went from most hated to that President Elect flow, I guess that's a feeling only me & Mitt Romney know.

Yes, Mitt’s so slick of speech and slick of garb, he
Reminds us all of Ken, of Ken and Barbie —
So quick to shed his moderate regalia,
He may, like Ken, be lacking genitalia.

(Calvin Trillin)

MY CLOTHING BLOG: http://burntthreads.tumblr.com

October 4, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

I've never paid attention to this, mainly b/c I don't care and can't vote but maybe i should read up on it. Find it kinda interesting reading people's opinions. Specially when ppl get mad that they don't see any huge changes in 4 yrs...you're not gonna see any. If ya'll want changes, make me president!
October 4, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
Soul Rize

debate was good. obama emphasizing mitt that he doesn't have any details and hes just talking. but he had a good come back to mitt wanting the republicans and democrats to work together and obama was like you gotta say NO lol its ture shit you only says yeah when 87% of ur state is the opposite party then you gotta work togther but other wise fk it when demecrats look after the general public more than republicans. But hands down closing argument mitt killed that shits no and uh or buts about it lol.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 4, 2012 @ 11:30 AM
FLVMINCO

Voting for Obama is not the "it" thing for youth it's the best choice for the youth. The majority of which can't see the inside of a college classroom without that financial aid funding that the Mittster is gonna cut off faster than he did Obama in the debate. But I'll say it like this if you want to join the military and thrive under Romney than go ahead I mean the money he'll cut from that 47% will go to stipends to pay for you military brats to get an education. Just pray you're not in the field.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

October 4, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
Norrin Radd

This makes me think what are people really voting for, is it really about politics or about popularity?

isn't it always a popularity contest?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 4, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
kng_vln

I see no reason to vote for mittens unless you're rich as fuck.. but honestly what logical reason is there on why someone should vote for mittens gibson into office

Please login first to reply.