Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 3, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
trevxv3

Im not huge on making threads but I got female A and B right now and both say they wont fuck me until im in a relationship with them. Thing is they are both almost the same in attractiveness (im not posting pistures fuck that im not getting fucked over by hb stalkers) the thing is im straight up sexting A on the daily saying that she wants to fuck me and going into detail and shit. The other one its a little bit newer and we flirt all the time but shes finally single. Im feeling both of them like theyre both cute as fuck both are fun and funny as fuck. I just dont know how to decide. This is the third time this has happened to me and both other times shit blew up in my face. Oh and they both run with almos like the same friends. They know of each other but females are all fucking like two-faced and shit and i cant really trust anyone. Does HB have any tips

EDIT: Girl A is actually down to fuck on thursday.. im getting it in and will post results if she is worthy enough to keep around

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

October 3, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Pusha

Fuck both AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

I have a bunch of size small stuff for sale! Hit me up!

October 3, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
DAB DILLINGER

stick it in their butt
October 3, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
trevxv3

fuckkkk I wishh
stick it in their butt

hahahahaha

October 3, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
AndreLutherKing

Post pics so we can decide

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 3, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
TRILL Bill

October 3, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Pick the one who you bond better with and meets your expectations/goals. If one of em goes to college or has a job an the other doesnt its obvious who to pick. Pick the girl that will make your life more entertaining and fullfilling. Unless u just tryna fuck then post pictures fag
October 3, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
trevxv3

you guys are fucking hilarious lmao i wish that shit was possible
Post pics so we can decide

haha nah ive been on here long enough to know that is never a good idea... i aint even posting names

October 3, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
trevxv3

Pick the one who you bond better with and meets your expectations/goals. If one of em goes to college or has a job an the other doesnt its obvious who to pick. Pick the girl that will make your life more entertaining and fullfilling. Unless u just tryna fuck then post pictures fag

thats good advice.. i just dont want a relationship, i really just need to get to know them better before i choose what i want to do

October 3, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
YoungRizal

2 things is all you need
1. Who swallows?
2. Who's down for anal

/thread

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 3, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
trevxv3

2 things is all you need
1. Who swallows?
2. Who's down for anal

/thread

A swallows... idk about anal... i honestly dont really care for that shit, every asshole ive fucked was like too tight and my dick fit awkwardly

October 3, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
kbos

Fuck em both on the low and let their friends run wild with the hate when it surfaces - thats what I did when I was in highschool and in your situation. I would put money these are young niave girls ur dealing with (reliant on friends, only fuck if in a relationship but are dumb enough to think thats a good criteria) and you already said you don't wanna relationship anyway.
October 3, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
trevxv3

Fuck em both on the low and let their friends run wild with the hate when it surfaces - thats what I did when I was in highschool and in your situation. I would put money these are young niave girls ur dealing with (reliant on friends, only fuck if in a relationship but are dumb enough to think thats a good criteria) and you already said you don't wanna relationship anyway.

yea i honestly think im going to try and work on both of them. They dont really rely on friends but i have to be careful because my best homie is dating girl A's good friend. Also all three of us live in a different city, honestly im not going to have time for both of them so one of them will eventually get pissed and dip out and then i will just continue trying to fuck one of them... Side note girl A is talking about fucking me on thursday so this might work out perfectly

October 3, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
kbos

^
Solid plan
October 3, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
falcon0

Play it safe and go with A. You said yourself it blew up in your face twice before. Like honestly it sounds badass on a forum to say both, but the odds are against you bro.
October 3, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
rabbitman

yeah a is the sure thing, and her friend is with ur friend. Bs got nothing

be careful what you pretend to be

October 3, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
Jvlv

October 3, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
.kciN

Yo, if you don't want a relationship, don't give in, there's other girls out there that are down... Don't be a slave to the pussy brah!
October 3, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
kbos

smh ignore this playing it safe advice

Unless you are

a. trying to wife
b. pressed for pussy
c. giving a fuck what some insignificant girls will think if it surfaces

you don't have much too lose, its simple logic. Theres nothing cool or badass about it, that shit is all out the window imo its a dirty game no matter which way you play it so you might as well have your cake and eat it too if youre gunna play.

The way I see it your best options are that or go a completely different route and take the advice of homie above this post ^
October 3, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
trevxv3

smh ignore this playing it safe advice

Unless you are

a. trying to wife
b. pressed for pussy
c. giving a fuck what some insignificant girls will think if it surfaces

you don't have much too lose, its simple logic. Theres nothing cool or badass about it, that shit is all out the window imo its a dirty game no matter which way you play it so you might as well have your cake and eat it too if youre gunna play.

The way I see it your best options are that or go a completely different route and take the advice of homie above this post ^

fa sho thanks hb fam!!

October 3, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
backlikethat

Get another dick.
October 3, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
dmwalking

Hahah. HB advice threads are funny. You young niggas over complicate simple matters.

Use your logic my friend. Use if/then statements to get to where you want.

Example IF you just want sex, THEN pick the one who clearly wants to get it in.

If they're almost the same in looks, then use another criteria to make the superior choice. It's not as hard as you think.You're just making it harder on yourself because you want them both. But you're forced to choose. Now use your head and choose b. Do you enjoy one girl's company more? Is one girl more likely to make you a sandwich if you ask (that's a big deal with me haha)? Just narrow it down and pick the one you like most.

And as a fall back, stay friends with the other one. You don't need to be close friends. Like, if you guys have the same classes, text her like you forgot the assignment. Everytime you see her make sure to make her laugh or smile and what not because if things don't work out, you will likely be able to try her out next.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
dmwalking

Yo, if you don't want a relationship, don't give in, there's other girls out there that are down... Don't be a slave to the pussy brah!

This is very true though.

Kbos, I hear where you're coming from. But keeping up appearances has always helped me out. I'm guessing dude's in highschool. If you get labeled a cheater, you're alienating like 75% of all vagina volunteers. At that age girls wanna feel special and wanna be the only one. If you're labeled as a cheater, they ain't gonna wanna volunteer their vaginas to be treated as unspecial.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
jgrand03

Thread title two bitches on my dick when in fact neither have even come close to said dick

Da fuk???

Seriously tho it's high school fuck them both shit will blow up 2 weeks later everyone forgets about it rinse and repeat its fucking HIGH SCHOOL
October 3, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
sparkythedinosaur

'don't be a slave to the pussy brah' hahahahha, the pussy's your slave from the sounds of the dilemma mane.

street bound

October 3, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
halfbaked

Wtf... if you bout to smash on Thursday then do that. Just be real lowkey about it. And if you have already gone through this two other times then just dont do what you did both those times.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

October 4, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
chilifritos

Smash and pass both of them , don't date them .
Relationships in America are useless .

You should be out slaying girls instead .
October 4, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
swervin

pics or not real
October 4, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Cheeched

It really depends on what you want. Girl A seems ratchet as fuck and probably has herpes and Girl B seems like someone who wants to be in a long term relationship. So it's your choice if you want short term or long term.
October 8, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Yee.

girl a - fast, short term pussy, maybe a hoe.
girl b - harder to get, long term pussy, maybe not a hoe.

Please login first to reply.