Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 1, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
richieporter

If that's you're main girl, or if you want to make her your main?
October 1, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
JohnvHarrison

Yes.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 1, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
craigsagersuit

it aint trickin if you got it

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 1, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
richieporter

i'm sayin, like when you go out to eat.
October 1, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
unemployedisback

depends, post pic so we can judge.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
kingzeek

thread is useless without pics
October 1, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
kbos

There has been mad discussion about this is past threads. I'd say depends on the situation, when ur first taking a girl out yes, thats just being a gentlemen instead of a bum. When you get to know eachother better nah, go dutch a lot only pay on occasion/when the time is right. If the girl needs that shes not the one for main broad status, shes basic as fuck.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Dino Spumoni

There has been mad discussion about this is past threads. I'd say depends on the situation, when ur first taking a girl out yes, thats just being a gentlemen instead of a bum. When you get to know eachother better nah, go dutch a lot only pay on occasion/when the time is right. If the girl needs that shes not the one for main broad status, shes basic as fuck.

I mostly agree with this. But if you can afford it, you might as well keep paying for dinner for your main chick (I do). It's just the social norm, and being a gentleman will usually keep paying off with your main thing.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
dmwalking

Why do you care what HB thinks?

Anyway, I don't think it's tricking cuz I'm old school. Open doors. Pay for meals. But I can't really give a solid opinon because I've never been in a relationship where the girl hasn't paid for a date. But I mean, if you feel comfortable paying for everything, then do your thing. Don't worry what others think.

IMO, trickin is when you're using money to get the buns. If you can't get a shorty interested in you without having to spend dough on her or show that you have dough, then you're likely tricking. If you're flashing your car or watch to get a girl's attention, you're likely trickin. If you're taking a chick to only fancy restaurants to impress her, you're probably trickin. Paying for meals out of the goodness of your heart ain't trickin though. So I'd say, it depends on WHY you're paying for every meal. That's my opinion though.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 1, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
dmwalking

LOL I hate the idea of going dutch with a girlfriend.. I feel like a lame. Not saying you are my dude. It's subjective. It's just how I feel. Either I pay the whole thing, or she pays the whole thing. Just my preference. I would feel mad weird asking a girl to go half with me.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 1, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Dino Spumoni

In my experience, if a girl really wants to pay her way on a first date, it's a clear sign that she never wants to see you again.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
dmwalking

In my experience, if a girl really wants to pay her way on a first date, it's a clear sign that she never wants to see you again.

LMAO. Sounds about right. On another note, if a girl wants to pay for dinner on some feminist principle assertion of independece....you probably ain't gonna like her very much anyway.

October 1, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
AndreLutherKing

Do you live with her?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 1, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

inb4 Dstyles tries to make a contribution.

Yu-Gi-Oh cards do not eat or walk through doors, therefore, they cannot be put into this discussion.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
kbos

LOL I hate the idea of going dutch with a girlfriend.. I feel like a lame. Not saying you are my dude. It's subjective. It's just how I feel. Either I pay the whole thing, or she pays the whole thing. Just my preference. I would feel mad weird asking a girl to go half with me.

Nah I feel you 100 on that, I didn't explain well cuz I didn't feel like going in depth, technically I don't support going dutch in the literal sense of she pays half you pay half that shit is tacky and grown folks don't do that, I meant more like what your talking about, switch off who gets the bill. Or if its a night out, one pay for dinner or movie or whatever and other pay for drinking or whatever ur out doing... Shit that kind of evens it out over time knowwhatimsayin?
October 1, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
dmwalking

Yeah I'm with that. I've done that before. I pay for dinner. Wife wants to stay out a bit and get some drinks and she's buying. I like relationships like that. No pressure. It's a mutual give and take. Nobody feels like they're being taken advantage of and no one feels like they're in the other person's pocket.

October 1, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
Black Donald Trump

niggas dont know what trickin means
October 1, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

If i ask a girl to go on a date with me its usually somewhere I picked and if its somewhere I picked, its somewhere I want to have a great time at. So basically shes there for the ride and the expereience. With this effort, Shes getting to know just who I am,and what im into. Therefore I pay for the whole thing for the simple fact I can and I want who ever is with me to expereince the good time that im having and want more later on.
October 1, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
mumbai

how can this thread have 0 views with 18 replies tf
October 1, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
.AG23.

dm got it on the money. If you cant get a chick interested without dropping doe, you tricking. Hb take this am i simping or not too seriously...if you have to ask, chances are youre simping.
October 2, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
tmwtg

Never ever go dutch with a female (main or not).

That shit screams no etiquette.
October 2, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
totalespionage

Just let that soak into your brain for a bit. Don't worry...you can thank me later.

Please login first to reply.