Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 2, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
kingzeek

i believe based god shitted the first black man

who then ejaculated the first white man no homo
October 2, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Axraexl

I dont believe in anything. I dont understand how an explosion can come from nothingness and create the universe nor do i understand a giant man in the sky determining fate.

the big bang started with a white hole, which is the other end of a black hole
matter escaped from a parallel universe to another universe through a black hole
just a theory that I believe in

I personally believe this white hole you speak of subsequently manifested from the parallel universe where Super Buu disrupted the time space continuum during his fight with Gotenks which incidentally lead to the formation of our current universe

thats exactly what i meant
thank you for backing me up with scientific evidence

anyway, for the people who are interested
http://www.space.com/8293-universe-born-black-hole-theory.html
http://zazenlife.com/2011/12/05/the-white-hole-the-multiverse-theory/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole

lol, I knew exactly what you meant which is why I made the comment , but for one, this theory relies solely on the possibility of there being alternate universes apart from ours which isnt a factual theory but pure speculation and conjecture and secondly, this doesnt at all resolve the problem but simply extends it to a point prior to the "big bang" which still requires the same explanation on advent of celestial property and phenomena. This theory only complicates the issue if anything since your literally adding a whole new dimension to the matter
but I love how the sarcasm put you one the defensive. Youre all like "oh yeah, well take a look at this, I got "proof" by my side, lawl wut u gotta say bout that. Iwinuloselol1!!!11"
lol stop but I mean all dont blame you, we all have to put our faith into something, right?

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 2, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
falsenaga

For me, it's never been a debate about our species' beginning (Evolution hand's down, I don't see how it's even debated anymore), but our universe's beginning. I can't seem to wrap my head around the Big Bang (or any standard cosmological argument for that matter) being the first cause of everything, for something surely had to cause it.. Nevertheless, "God" seems to be just as unacceptable an answer, and so I'm stuck in the middle.

That being said, while no one has any definitive proof regarding the origin of the universe, I'd much rather align myself with the sciences, which essentially offers us the world and then some, than with an institution whose propositions have been refuted or disproved so many times that it's difficult for its members to even say what they firmly believe in anymore.
October 3, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
saurier

lol, I knew exactly what you meant which is why I made the comment , but for one, this theory relies solely on the possibility of there being alternate universes apart from ours which isnt a factual theory but pure speculation and conjecture and secondly, this doesnt at all resolve the problem but simply extends it to a point prior to the "big bang" which still requires the same explanation on advent of celestial property and phenomena. This theory only complicates the issue if anything since your literally adding a whole new dimension to the matter
but I love how the sarcasm put you one the defensive. Youre all like "oh yeah, well take a look at this, I got "proof" by my side, lawl wut u gotta say bout that. Iwinuloselol1!!!11"
lol stop but I mean all dont blame you, we all have to put our faith into something, right?

There isn't really "proof" for this theory, but there is evidence that supports it. The number one example being the expansion of the universe. If the Big Bang was simply an incredibly rapid expansion of matter from a singularity, and it's been billions of years since then, why is the universe still expanding at such an incredible rate. And why is this rate speeding up instead of slowing down? An explanation for this is the white-hole theory, that matter and energy that was packed to a singularity via a black hole in another universe burst through and became what is now our universe.

Science does bring answers to questions, but nearly with every discovery it brings up questions that had never before been considered. Yes, the white-hole theory does require a stretch of the imagination, but no one is saying that this theory is definitely correct.

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

October 3, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
B Low Brown

White holes? The fuck?

At this point even if we figured out the definite answer of where we came from, our mind wouldn't be able to comprehend it nor would any of us probably believe it

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
Kilog

There isn't really "proof" for this theory, but there is evidence that supports it. The number one example being the expansion of the universe. If the Big Bang was simply an incredibly rapid expansion of matter from a singularity, and it's been billions of years since then, why is the universe still expanding at such an incredible rate. And why is this rate speeding up instead of slowing down? An explanation for this is the white-hole theory, that matter and energy that was packed to a singularity via a black hole in another universe burst through and became what is now our universe.

Science does bring answers to questions, but nearly with every discovery it brings up questions that had never before been considered. Yes, the white-hole theory does require a stretch of the imagination, but no one is saying that this theory is definitely correct.

You do know that someone just won a Nobel prize for an explaination for the expansion of the universe right? Dark energy is the most widely accepted reason. Most scientists don't even think white holes exist anymore.
October 3, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
Your Fan

Their isn't any debate Evolution is FACT. A theory isn't a hypothesis.
October 4, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

I believe there is a God. And I believe humans have a gift to decide what they want to believe. As you notice, some people arent so smart as others because they allow themselves out of understanding of anything. Even if there wasnt a God, most of the people who discredit such a power dont do nothing to help our planet.

I do think there is a force of some kind that moves through us(not to sound like a pastor) that allow us to become who we are. On the electromagnetic spectrum and frequency spectrum, there are limits that we have. we cant see or hear everything that past through Earth.

examples?
October 4, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
falsenaga

"Even if there wasnt a God, most of the people who discredit such a power dont do nothing to help our planet"

is this meant to imply that atheists are somehow less eligible to be as good a citizen as a "believer" is? i don't want to roast you on your point if i'm completely missing it.
October 5, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
gersh

1 Man built an arch that was capable of housing 2 of every animal in the word. Damn, that sounds so believable!

http://creation.com/how-did-all-the-animals-fit-on-noahs-ark

or

http://creation.com/noahs-ark-questions-and-answers

oh and an index of other fun reads
http://creation.com/refuting-evolution-index
http://creation.com/creation-answers
you must be dumb af to actually believe these haha

i like how you actually read it and referred to parts to call them bs

The problem I find with evolution is evolution has "programmed" itself to do what it does and get to this level of complexity. How could a random bang bring a frame of development when its random, theres no purpose or reason nor brains behind the actual process of evolution or how that process of evolution even came about. If our origin is a cause of random explosion and the process follows and the flow is random then theres no way a product like us could or should exist. Think about cells, they are "programmed", they run as if programmed. look at a Kinesin, it drops of protein as it goes along microtubes. how it does so is even more complex and i find it hard to see how this was a result from randomness.
October 5, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
Axraexl

Delete

October 5, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
Axraexl

You can find evidence to support any biased claim, but thats not how this works though. Correlation and causation arent directly related. Its true you may be able to find something which may give the false impression that seems to validate you claims but its nothing more than an illusion. I understand you become excited when something seemingly seems to coincide with your stance on the issue so you grasp on it with strong convictions because lets be honest, even you know what you believe is illogical so you take what any evidence it can possibly provide and leave the salt behind. But lets be reality tho, If anything it requires a greater amount of faith then just simply accepting the possibility of a Creator than its what you people believe. People say the belief in God requires a strong vow of faith but in comparison to the other options that tries to give the same explanation? Nah, I sit firmly in what I believe and with how ridiculous the opposing views are, it only seems to further substantiate that belief.

Edit: and lol @ your theory already being discredited and pissed on. Yall stay losing and I guess Im losing too by wasting time to even entertaining what you believe. Oh well boys, back to the drawing boards

October 5, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
Your Fan

This thread has given me the biggest headache. The amount of ignorance these creationist spew is overwhelming! How can you not believe in something that has been proven, but believe that a Sky Wizard was able to create everything in the blink of an eye with his almighty power, but even with his divine gifts he was tired on the 7th day.

Do you want to know why they keep rewriting the Bible? It's so they can cover up their shit. If God was so almighty what he says should have been written in stone and it their should not have been a reason to rewrite the Bible for the "New Testament" his fake ass would have got it right the first time!

I'm done with this thread.
October 5, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
B Low Brown

This thread has given me the biggest headache. The amount of ignorance these creationist spew is overwhelming! How can you not believe in something that has been proven, but believe that a Sky Wizard was able to create everything in the blink of an eye with his almighty power, but even with his divine gifts he was tired on the 7th day.

Do you want to know why they keep rewriting the Bible? It's so they can cover up their shit. If God was so almighty what he says should have been written in stone and it their should not have been a reason to rewrite the Bible for the "New Testament" his fake ass would have got it right the first time!

Someone refute this cause this seems like a great point but I wanna see the other side of this argument

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 5, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Izuna

Bible was rewritten many times to suit the different ruling Kings from what I've heard. Not sure how accurate that claim is. There are also chapters of the Bible that have been "left out" or considered "non-canon" just like any other fiction book.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 5, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Evolution.

I think religion was started as propaganda to control the naive people of that time. Act well and don't sin and you will spend your afterlife (basically the rest of eternity) in some happy land where all your wishes will come true (Heaven). Act poorly and sin and you will burn in Hell for the rest of eternity. The people back the were stupid (or naive) enough to believe something like that.

Who wrote the bible? Common man. I could write my own religious book (even though I'm not religious) and it would be 100% just as valid as the bible.

If you actually believe the myths that are the Old Testament, like Moses parting the Red Sea, I truly feel bad for you.
October 6, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
gersh

Someone refute this cause this seems like a great point but I wanna see the other side of this argument

its true and also not true,
its true where some Christians leave passages out or add stuff in to support what they want to believe which the Bible doesnt actually say or teach. One simple example is the trinity, there are many altered verses so some can claim that the trinity cannot be supported by the verses themselves (to the Christian it would mean Jesus isn't God which is contrary to what Jesus actually says). the main point is in parts of the New Testament, Satan himself imitates what God is doing to make it look good but its actually a lie and even more blasphemous which many easily bought into with ear-candy and so it is whether it be Bible translations or more easier to understand; the anti-Christ.

BUT! i dont see how adding or removing stuff changes our view of creation,

catholicism has done so much damage to Christianity, its all corruption in the early stages. penance isnt even in the Bible, nor can some dude dressed in a robe forgive you of sin for he is also a sinner, a pope isnt even a Biblical position.

@Your Fan: the new testament is entirely different to the old lulz, and once again nothing has been proven, if it has show me and from different sources that say the exact same thing, your being a minute skeptic and leaning towards what you hear and dont actually research to see if it is true yourself.

as cursed assasin said, you can find evidence to support almost anything, but it doesnt mean its true.

Please login first to reply.