September 29, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
B Low Brown

I feel like its far fetched to think that a God has just always existed & made all this shit. However it's just as far fetched to think that matter was just here, for all of time.

What is your stance on this topic?

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 29, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Jollibee.

allah is great
September 29, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

The yung gawd thought himself into exsistence
I thought ...& i was

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 29, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
rabbitman

its funny that this is actually up for debate in the US

be careful what you pretend to be

September 29, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Your Fan

If you believe magical people in the sky blinked and created what you see today then you should be institutionalized. I'm not bashing religion, but you can't deny facts.
September 29, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Djarum

not this again...
September 29, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
craigsagersuit

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power, and love

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 29, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
Izuna

If you believe magical people in the sky blinked and created what you see today then you should be institutionalized. I'm not bashing religion, but you can't deny facts.

word. I'm appalled that the majority of humans on Earth(Billions) live by what they read from a book that anybody could have written 2000 years ago. The Bible/Quaran was probably some Fiction Novel with a diehard fanbase like how today we have books like Harry Potter and its hardcore fans. People back then didn't have common sense so of course they took as the truth and let it keep going for centuries.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 29, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
Your Fan

word. I'm appalled that the majority of humans on Earth(Billions) live by what they read from a book that anybody could have written 2000 years ago. The Bible/Quaran was probably some Fiction Novel with a diehard fanbase like how today we have books like Harry Potter and its hardcore fans. People back then didn't have common sense so of course they took as the truth and let it keep going for centuries.

When humans die out and a new intelligent species comes along they will pick up a book that survived the generations and their savior's name will be Harry Potter and modern day Satan's name will become Voldermort.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
bjornvan

This is usually what people who skim over the bible or go off what other random people say about the bible think.. tbh I think thats just as silly as believing in a man living in the clouds.
I mean if your going say you dont believe in a higher power or a god then say some silly shit like theres no guy living in the clouds type of shit you should re-evaluate your life.I can take someone whose done some research themselves and come to that conclusion seriously..Im not religious at all but I do believe in a god and theres no reason to be " appalled " at that.Im appalled that your appalled that people have their own beliefs.
/rant
September 29, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
Axraexl

I believe the bible is 100% accurate so I guess that makes me a creationist.
Fuck a Bill Nye

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 29, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
TwiggyDig

the creationism debate is over. either you accept reality or you deny it and believe the universe was created in 7 literal days.

pick your side..

September 29, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
Axraexl

the creationism debate is over. either you accept reality or you deny it and believe the universe was created in 7 literal days.

pick your side..

This nigga got his dick handed to him in a debate against a creationist though, nigga had the whole audience laughing at him. lol this guy was gettin nervous, sweating on stage and shit
Im talking about the same dude that Dawkins, the number 1 fagot in the field, is scared to debate, even his fellow atheist had to call him a coward on that one. word up b
but this the same dude that died of aids a year ago right? If not then my bad, I got the wrong dude

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 29, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
zevlove

I believe the bible is 100% accurate so I guess that makes me a creationist.
Fuck a Bill Nye

Deluded moron identified

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

September 29, 2012 @ 11:10 AM
chiptharip

people that still believe in creationism are either to dumb to use their own mind or they're to proud to admit that we derived from animals
September 29, 2012 @ 01:02 PM
PandoCalrissian

Evolution is no longer theory it is fact, religion is just modern mythology

I go with what I can see in this world if you don't beleive in evolution you are blind to the word around you

I consider myself agnostic in the way that if there was proof of an intelligent creator I would accept it and change my beliefs as such

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 29, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
backlikethat

the human evolution doesnt exist. its been proven
September 29, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
jaded

a lot of people believe in evolution after creation

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 29, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
silent AlaRM

people that still believe in creationism are either to dumb to use their own mind or they're to proud to admit that we derived from animals
September 29, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
99%Shit

the human evolution doesnt exist. its been proven

By whom? We hatch like Togepi or some shit, brush?

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 29, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
rabbitman

edit: not letting me embed this video for some reason....

be careful what you pretend to be

September 29, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
woozie

most major churches accepted evolution as a fact.
September 29, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
bjornvan

I go with what I can see in this world if you don't beleive in evolution you are blind to the word around you

I consider myself agnostic in the way that if there was proof of an intelligent creator I would accept it and change my beliefs as such

Did i miss the memo that stated evolution was fact?From my understanding its still just a hypothesis made by men (like the bible).
I dont think I can prove that theres a "intelligent creator" but with a quick google search I can prove to you that events described in the bible have been documented and proven to have happened before.And if you cant see the shit happening right now that was written in revelations then you shouldnt call your self agnostic because it turns from wanted proof to being in denial.Not saying your in denial because some people just cant see it.
Im not gonna say that just because a book was written 2000 years ago could depict the future so vividly you should have total faith in the bible because Albert Pike described the 3 world wars before the first world war and he was a satanist haha.That is if that letter was real.
September 29, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
LaurenHillsPubes

@bjorn
September 29, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
chiptharip

^^there is absolutely no way to prove the creation story.
evolution is not 100000% proved at least not the beginning but there are undeniable facts that prove evolution as against the creation story is just illogical
September 29, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
Your Fan

Did i miss the memo that stated evolution was fact?From my understanding its still just a hypothesis made by men (like the bible).
I dont think I can prove that theres a "intelligent creator" but with a quick google search I can prove to you that events described in the bible have been documented and proven to have happened before.And if you cant see the shit happening right now that was written in revelations then you shouldnt call your self agnostic because it turns from wanted proof to being in denial.Not saying your in denial because some people just cant see it.
Im not gonna say that just because a book was written 2000 years ago could depict the future so vividly you should have total faith in the bible because Albert Pike described the 3 world wars before the first world war and he was a satanist haha.That is if that letter was real.

A theory does not equal a hypothesis. Evolution has been proven the only crucial evidence they're missing is the step 1.

Creation on the other hand: some omnipotent being blinked a couple times and then everything magically appeared. On top of that if God if is so omnipotent why did he have to rest?

Don't deny blatant facts because you are so brainwashed by what you were force fed as a child.
September 29, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Ishyaboi™

EVOLUTION IS NO THEORY. We fucking have evidence that it is happening right now.

And what evidence of god do you have, one book? How do we trust that... Except that the entire universe is random and the human race is a coincidence among millions of millions of random occurrences.

"God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance."

diamonds are forever.

September 29, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
Kilog

I think you can believe in evolution and also be a religious or spiritual person. It seems as though science is becoming the new religion though. There are so many youtube videos of physics with spiritual music in the background, and the people talking like prophets. A scientist can create a non-falsifible theory (not talking about evolution), and people will except it as fact, just like religion. What's worse is that if you disagree you are labeled ignorant. Science is as true as current knowledge, many times in history scientific theories have proved to be wrong later. I am a scientific person but I am open to spirituality. I think that assuming everything just randomly became perfect from nothing isn't any more logical than the opposite.
September 29, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
AmericanLegend

there is way more impossible events in the bible than those "documented events" you say there are, what do you believe in, noah's ark or someshit

taste the glamour

September 29, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
AmericanLegend

Edit

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.