Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 29, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
backlikethat

beggin fo' da P' and gettin it cool
September 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
truuuchainz

still amazes me how this forum's mod selection goes. first you had that dude frailcelot lose his position as mod and get ethered off this board then we got u who's about to be next when you get caught slipping. atleast Jaded looks like he's keeping his shit together.
September 29, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
backlikethat

still amazes me how this forum's mod selection goes. first you had that dude frailcelot lose his position as mod and get ethered off this board then we got u who's about to be next when you get caught slipping. atleast Jaded looks like he's keeping his shit together.

o word?

You don't know anything about what's going on when I was a mod or even how mods are selected.
Stop talking as if you know why im not a mod anymore because you don't know anything.
And btw, when I was mod, i cleaned out the whole marketplace from idiots who couldn't follow rules.
I kept the marketplace section tighter than your girl's pussy. You have no idea how much work me, Ocelot, Jaded, etc had to work as a mod. Cleaning this section, the marketplace, and the Supreme section (which is a jungle) is harder than you think. Just because my actions as a mod wasn't shown in public doesn't undermine the things I did to help this forum out. I had hundreds of people PMing me about problems with scammers, trades, deleting threads/posts, etc. Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.
September 29, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

how are mods selected then?

:)

September 29, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
truuuchainz

o word?

You don't know anything about what's going on when I was a mod or even how mods are selected.
Stop talking as if you know why im not a mod anymore because you don't know anything.
And btw, when I was mod, i cleaned out the whole marketplace from idiots who couldn't follow rules.
I kept the marketplace section tighter than your girl's pussy. You have no idea how much work me, Ocelot, Jaded, etc had to work as a mod. Cleaning this section, the marketplace, and the Supreme section (which is a jungle) is harder than you think. Just because my actions as a mod wasn't shown in public doesn't undermine the things I did to help this forum out. I had hundreds of people PMing me about problems with scammers, trades, deleting threads/posts, etc. Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

So you cleaned up the board then shit it up with these threads, am i getting that right
September 29, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
popeyes

lol seriously though how did you become mod? you were a fruit before you were mod.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

September 29, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
lol

still a fruit

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

September 29, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
AndreLutherKing

So this thread is about being a mod now?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 29, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
rabbitman

this is now the official being a mod thread

be careful what you pretend to be

September 29, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
Specification

lol seriously though how did you become mod? you were a fruit before you were mod.

If i remember correctly he just volunteered b/c he wanted to clean up the shit place of a marketplace.
September 29, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
craigsagersuit

how i become mod ? sad confused

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 29, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Jollibee.

Gotta have 1000+ post count to be a mod
September 29, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Trollinator

^false statement

The fuck is you?

I'm here to stay

o word?

My boy is rightcool

Plus you'd be surprised the connections we got and I still get PMs to watch over things

But nah

I want to see the world burn

Please login first to reply.