September 27, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

It's in the oven right now , glistening with succulent information to acquire bitches. I'll keep yall posted.

What do i do if a hoe playing games and aint textin me back she duckin me i know she like me thou

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 27, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
blackice445

Whether you know it or not, all you're doing when talking to a girl is convincing her that you're worth a shit, convincing her that you're worth her fucking time. That's it. Act like you're a nobody, and she'll think you're one, which means no poon for you. On a side note, I found the following quotes from the video worth a laugh:

"They get wet down there from a confident guy....Fuckin' Hurricane Katrina down there."

"You have the right to not give a fuck. That's the 14th amendment I believe."

"Go get real women instead of fuckin' beatin' your meat every 3 seconds to fuckin' Alexis Texas."

Thanks brother and you're right. That's pretty much the basis but niggas make it complicated.
September 27, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
zzzboy

ima post this video on every PUA forum
September 27, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
blackice445

It's in the oven right now , glistening with succulent information to acquire bitches. I'll keep yall posted.

What do i do if a hoe playing games and aint textin me back she duckin me i know she like me thou

See these goddamn hoes stay playing power games over you . they want you to drool over their existence. If the bitch is playing games don't play them back, simply move on and she'll be beggin for your dick in no time. Show her you don't need her but she needs you. Dont fall for that little bullshit. I guarantee you take my advice and the tables will be turned.
September 27, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
blackice445

ima post this video on every PUA forum

Please do bro, the word must be spread. Too many jackasses buying into that PUA scheme and even shelling out their money to those game less nerds.
September 27, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

See these goddamn hoes stay playing power games over you . they want you to drool over their existence. If the bitch is playing games don't play them back, simply move on and she'll be beggin for your dick in no time. Show her you don't need her but she needs you. Dont fall for that little bullshit. I guarantee you take my advice and the tables will be turned.

Alright I heard that before, what about bitches who are already THIRSTIN
do I make em thirst more? Or no?...

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 27, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

and thanks

September 27, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
blackice445

If they're thirsting your job is already done. They've been acquired bag them , fuck them whatever. Theyre at your disposal.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
reeser

Vid was actually good lol. I'm gonna put these tips to good use tomorrow
September 27, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
sado

September 27, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

If they're thirsting your job is already done. They've been acquired bag them , fuck them whatever. Theyre at your disposal.

Alright how do I ask a female out, and if a hoe in my bed and iim tryna fuck what do I do?
Thanks for ur time b

September 27, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
blackice445

Alright how do I ask a female out, and if a hoe in my bed and iim tryna fuck what do I do?
Thanks for ur time b

Asking a female out is very easy. Apply my non give fuck attitude to that. Is she is interested,she will agree. Always remember girls do the choosing. So never chase girls, incredible waste of your time when you could be laying up with a shawty that wanted you all along. And if a hoe is in your bed they obviously want to fuck. Be a man get straight to it and touch the bitch and always remember no doesnt actually mean no. It just means try harder but dont go raping the btich.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

but bruh you forgot the key thing making the bitch laugh, she dont want a normal generic boring ass nigga.

a female will laugh at whatever retarded shit you say if she likes you

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

September 27, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Thanks for ur time b

Asking a female out is very easy. Apply my non give fuck attitude to that. Is she is interested,she will agree. Always remember girls do the choosing. So never chase girls, incredible waste of your time when you could be laying up with a shawty that wanted you all along. And if a hoe is in your bed they obviously want to fuck. Be a man get straight to it and touch the bitch and always remember no doesnt actually mean no. It just means try harder but dont go raping the btich.

Thank you, looking forward to the next video cool

September 27, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
blackice445

No doubt, stay tuned my nigga.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
NoStress

been fucking up all summer
edit: EarlSweatshirtLookinAssLmao

burr

September 27, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
blackice445

why you whispering tho?

Really? thats your comment on the whole video? Well if you just have to know I don't live alone and it was quite late. So I had to keep my voice down.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
blackice445

been fucking up all summer
edit: EarlSweatshirtLookinAssLmao

I'm Earls father.
September 27, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
NoStress

pt. 2?

burr

September 27, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
blackice445

September 27, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
Jay_Bird

This is all true. But if it doesn't come natural to you you need to get on your shit and practice. How do you get good at anything in this world? Do that shit over and over and over again. Actually start talking to girls, you'll see progress

this

most nigs to scared to try

i got colder once i got rejected a few times,now it seems like bitches never reject me, even if they got a man they still never give me a no
September 27, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Jay_Bird

just stop calling and texting her

women play bullshit ass games to see how far they can take you,thats why younshould have more then ten women on your phone

so you wont wait on a bullshit girls

real playas know this shit,step your game up
September 27, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
Jay_Bird

let me tell you stupid novice fucks a true way to get a woman without even saying shit

act like you are the shit,that being with you is a fucking honor

dont ever drool over a bitch again,its too many bitches out there,its 30 women for one guy on this planet

take fucking advantage,your the shit,so think your the shit

dont ever doubt yourself,women love nigs who know they the shit and dont give a fuck

class dismissed
September 27, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
Jollibee.

there should be a lesson on how to be the shit
September 27, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
blackice445

let me tell you stupid novice fucks a true way to get a woman without even saying shit

act like you are the shit,that being with you is a fucking honor

dont ever drool over a bitch again,its too many bitches out there,its 30 women for one guy on this planet

take fucking advantage,your the shit,so think your the shit

dont ever doubt yourself,women love nigs who know they the shit and dont give a fuck

class dismissed

And that's how you get bitches in a nutshell. thank you jay bird. let deeze suckas know.
September 27, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
mmontefo

lol not sure if srs
September 27, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Thank you for posting this video. Before I watched this video I was not getting girls and swimming in a pool of bitches. But now I AM getting girls and I am in fact, swimming in a pool of bitches.
September 27, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
DaPark

Why you topless tho? You tryna bring back boland?

P.S sound advice

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

September 27, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
unemployedisback

I'm awesome
September 27, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
AmericanLegend

I'm awesome

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.