September 26, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
JohnvHarrison

Its my first paper for Comp, and we basically just have to write a narrative essay on one of these situations:

-a moment that made you laugh till you cried.
-the last great sporting event you saw and why it was great.
-your most interesting encounter with an animal or nature.
-the wierdest encounter you ever had with another person.
-holiday tradition that's important to your family or friends.

I Need someone to, in brief description, give me one their own experiences in one of these categories so i can write about it, as i have no experience in any of these subjects. If i need more info, i'll PM you.

HELP A NIGGA GET A GOOD GRADE HB

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 26, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
It's Only Hype

dat lack of encounters with the outside world
September 26, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
i_hate_simps

bro are you a robot. do you not watch sports or interact with people. drop out of school now retard
September 26, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
JohnvHarrison

bro are you a robot. do you not watch sports or interact with people. drop out of school now retard

i do/have done most of these things. I am asking for someone else's situation to work off of. nothing i can think of is enough to write a full paper for this assignment. I mean come on, write 800 words on a weird encounter? the only weird encounters i have ever had last like 30 seconds. and i don't attend "sporting events" which is what they mean by "last sporting event you saw". i don't interact with my family for holidays and shit. i mean its really fucking easy to not be able to elaborate on any of these things, thats the whole point of the assignment, to figure out how to stretch shit. the problem is, i dont fucking want to do that, so i am asking you guys for assistance.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 26, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
sado

September 26, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
It's Only Hype

the fun part about writing personal essays is making shit up tho

so true cool
September 26, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
popeyes

nah write about the dangers of getting an erection in space. since there is no atmospheric pressure, theoretically, your dick could blow up.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

September 26, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
JohnvHarrison

nah write about the dangers of getting an erection in space. since there is no atmospheric pressure, theoretically, your dick could blow up.

Funny, but it has to be one of the listed topics, and a narrative.

September 26, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
popeyes

you need a fucking A son? think outside the box. that's what your teacher is looking for.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

September 26, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
paramyxovirus

have you ever heard of making shit up? i used to do that all the time in undergrad.

Please login first to reply.