Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 1, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
dawn076

They are pretty amazing jewelry.In Finland i seen many people doing a jewelry for cash at http://www.verkkokulta.fi/ which i also seen different kind of awesome gold and silver jewelry however i can't afford them after changing it in cash.
April 1, 2013 @ 09:34 AM
.kciN

Hardly ever leave home without my;

Suits most occasions/attire
April 22, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
atemanli

fashion jewelry  ,I like them.
October 25, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
Gaudy Co.

http://www.gaudyco.com/ VISIT US AT WWW.GAUDYCO.COM

WE HAVE BEEN MAKING JESUS AND MICRO ANGEL HAT PENDANTS YOU CAN WEAR ON YOUR SNAP BACKS OR FITTED EVEN BEANIES.
STREETWEAR FASHION TRENDING
October 25, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
dmwalking

Lmao 10char

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 25, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
حريق

WE HAVE BEEN MAKING JESUS AND MICRO ANGEL HAT PENDANTS YOU CAN WEAR ON YOUR SNAP BACKS OR FITTED EVEN BEANIES.
Y'all don't even label the purity of the gold or the clarity of your diamonds. C'mon son. 

demdownvotestho

November 19, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Gaudy Co.

Y'all don't even label the purity of the gold or the clarity of your diamonds. C'mon son. 
yeah we do check the page son, the drop box on the hat pendants is 10kt or 14kt depending on what you want. Also all commercial stones used in jewelry are si1 or better known as eye clean. Dont try to talk jewelry with a jeweler, you will look stupid every time.
November 19, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Bet

Lol why would you name your company "gaudy."
November 19, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

This is dope. cool Do you accept EBT? smile

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 19, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
Gaudy Co.

I guess the owner liked it. As in Gaudy jewelry.
November 19, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
Gaudy Co.

This is dope. Do you accept EBT?
Hells yeah, EBT still buys food so we are all good. lol

Thanks 
November 19, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Bet

I know as in Gaudy jewelry I just wonder why you would want to associate your company with a word that means overdone and tasteless.
November 19, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
SonOfRise

yeah we do check the page son, the drop box on the hat pendants is 10kt or 14kt depending on what you want. Also all commercial stones used in jewelry are si1 or better known as eye clean. Dont try to talk jewelry with a jeweler, you will look stupid every time.
Lol your business is a fad. 
Good luck

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 20, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Gaudy Co.

I know as in Gaudy jewelry I just wonder why you would want to associate your company with a word that means overdone and tasteless.
I guess I hear where you are coming from. Some might take it to me luxury or over the top style, not gaudy as in tasteless. To each their own, the locals seem to like the boutiques name but we are in Atlanta so  I guess that helps, because jewelry is still fairly popular here. 
November 20, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
Gaudy Co.

Good luck
I Agree, although Fad may not be the correct term since jewelry has been around forever, but I believe the trendy Jesus piece/ angel / other generic things like that will fade soon. Ben Baller really took social media marketing to a new height and re created the buzz we see in the jewelry industry today. Either way, I respect with your opinion and half way agree.
November 20, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Good luck
I Agree, although Fad may not be the correct term since jewelry has been around forever, but I believe the trendy Jesus piece/ angel / other generic things like that will fade soon. Ben Baller really took social media marketing to a new height and re created the buzz we see in the jewelry industry today. Either way, I respect with your opinion and half way agree.
Dude is a G for his honesty.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

Please login first to reply.