September 20, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
megustaleche

So I was going through the hiring process with America tire co and says after background check and drug test I'd be good to go, hands me drug form and directions but does not tell me to go immediately. I go 2 days later because I had some stuff to take care of and no I do not use drugs and haven't smoked for awhile, well I take the test then get a call a few days later from guy who was hiring me asks why I didn't take the test immediately I reply I wasn't told that was required and had some things to take care of then he tells me well it just looks suspicious so we won't be hiring you. In previous jobs I never took the test immediately and was never a problem, anyone have this happen to them or someone they know? I was even recommended by a friend who works there and his parents know the manager

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 20, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
unemployedisback

stop doing coke
September 20, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Kilog

It's usually implied that your suppose to go immediately. If you wait it seems like your waiting for the drugs to get out of your system.
September 20, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
megustaleche

Lol never did coke, I could see how that looks but I've never immediately gone to take the test any other time and was never brought up as a problem

September 20, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
havok...

ive never gone immediately. theyve always given me a window though. like..."this needs to be done by Thursday" or something. they tryna set you up.
September 20, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
epsilon

Get over it and chalk it up as a lesson learned. Nothing you can do now.
September 20, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
megustaleche

You act like I'm all huff and puff about it, yes I'm a little frustrated about it and of course I know nothing I can do about it. I was just asking about it cause I've never heard of something so dumb

September 20, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
dmwalking

That sucks man.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 20, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
epsilon

You act like I'm all huff and puff about it, yes I'm a little frustrated about it and of course I know nothing I can do about it. I was just asking about it cause I've never heard of something so dumb

I understand you aren't dying over it or anything but if it wasn't this thing it would be some other excuse. They've got no obligation to hire you and gave you their BS reason not to. Shit sucks but its the way of the world. It's worse when you get the job, put your heart and soul into it and get canned for no reason and have no recourse because you live in a right to work state that has put a system in place designed to fuck you. You'll make it my dude.
September 20, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
daytona squared

rip subprime

September 20, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
unemployedisback

yo thats your avatar right?
September 20, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
megustaleche

yo thats your avatar right?

Yea lol jamal smith

September 20, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Black Donald Trump

I understand you aren't dying over it or anything but if it wasn't this thing it would be some other excuse. They've got no obligation to hire you and gave you their BS reason not to. Shit sucks but its the way of the world. It's worse when you get the job, put your heart and soul into it and get canned for no reason and have no recourse because you live in a right to work state that has put a system in place designed to fuck you. You'll make it my dude.

whats a right to work state?

Please login first to reply.