Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 20, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
REVS

Mother fuck anyone who smokes 100s of anything. It's shorts over everything.

they both have the same amount of tobacco their really isn't a much of a difference

Yea there is a difference in taste, smoke a newport short, then a newport 100 and tell me there isn't.

I started dipping when I was in high school, my "habit" got worse, and I eventually turned to smoking, I've been for a few years now. I'm going to be quitting sometime soon. Actually it's been 3 days since I've smoked or dipped, because I've been sick, so I think right now is a good starting point.

Edit: Newport is what I smoke, but when I'm trying to save that .19 cents. I choose Kool.

What do you mean when you say "dipping", PCP?

Is this a real question?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 20, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
kbos

^
that can't be a real question.

but dipping is hands down the most disgusting way to get a buzz legally. shit is nasty.
September 20, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
totalespionage

Okay well since niggas don't have a real answer i'll just assume it's PCP. Now my follow up question is why would you do that shit? I live in the home of the dipper heads and niggas be out here lunchin off that shit. Just don't want to here about you harming yourself or others man thats all.
September 20, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
truuuchainz

Okay well since niggas don't have a real answer i'll just assume it's PCP. Now my follow up question is why would you do that shit? I live in the home of the dipper heads and niggas be out here lunchin off that shit. Just don't want to here about you harming yourself or others man thats all.

September 20, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
REVS

^

but dipping is hands down the most disgusting way to get a buzz legally. shit is nasty.

I know, I've been told this by alot of people.. I made my high schools varsity ice hockey team my sophmore year in high school and it was mad popular with the seniors, and I didn't want to look like a bitch, so when someone asked me if I wanted a lip, I took one. Wish I hadnt.

Edit: But fuck that Grizzy shit. Skoal's the only way to go.

September 20, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
daytona squared

I been smokin for like three years. About a pack every 2 days of Marlboro 27s. Wanted to quit and tried for a while but I don't really care.

EDIT* Theres no safe cigs boi. Shit has arsenic and cyanide and all that shit. Just don't start. You don't want this lifestyle.

yup marb 27's till i die

no swag November

September 20, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Ronald

Been smoking for probably 2 years, i quit for a good month but shit had me craving.

Now im down to only smoking on weekends @ a pack/weekend, saves me hella money and sometimes I get some gars too so I have left overs for the week

Snatch dat cheese right off da trap

September 22, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

I only really smoke cigs at party's, but when I do smoke it's Benson and Hedges Deluxe, or Marlboro Reds. I can't buy cigs though cause I'm underage, but I get people to pull. I'm not addicted though, which is good. Also smoke Colts when I feel like a shitty cigar

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 22, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

^

I know, I've been told this by alot of people.. I made my high schools varsity ice hockey team my sophmore year in high school and it was mad popular with the seniors, and I didn't want to look like a bitch, so when someone asked me if I wanted a lip, I took one. Wish I hadnt.

Skoals is meh, cherry stuff tastes like straight candy syrup

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 22, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
REVS

^

I only fuck with Skoal mint. But I've had every flavor. Cherry is pretty good, but I couldn't make that the main flavor I chew. I'm trying to quit anyways.

September 24, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

^

I only fuck with Skoal mint. But I've had every flavor. Cherry is pretty good, but I couldn't make that the main flavor I chew. I'm trying to quit anyways.

Word. I don't mind Mint, but I really just don't like chewing in general. Haven't done it enough that I don't get a buzz anymore, so I always get a huge buzz. IMO the cherry is too strong of a flavor, I think they should be more subtle

September 24, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
tkisbadluck

ive been smoking since i was 15, im 26 now.
i do acknowledge its a disgusting habit and would like to quit, but being in the military makes that pretty hard. those who are in the military and are 11b as well will know what i mean. thankfully though, im pretty conscious about how i smell and look so i never smell like cigarettes and my teeth arent yellow. Thank you Rembrandt haha.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 24, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
tkisbadluck

oh and i smoke kools as of late.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 24, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
REVS

^

Word. I don't mind Mint, but I really just don't like chewing in general. Haven't done it enough that I don't get a buzz anymore, so I always get a huge buzz. IMO the cherry is too strong of a flavor, I think they should be more subtle

How much is a tin in Canada?

September 24, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
mdotcho

Marlboro 27s
September 24, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

^

How much is a tin in Canada?

not sure, I've never bought one myself, but I think like $18-20

September 24, 2012 @ 07:21 AM

Inactive

i dont smoke but i keep a pack of YSL cigs with me just in case

Please login first to reply.