Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 18, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
krayvin

suspended

been smoking for 3 years, quit last thurs. not even a crave so far.
September 18, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
Doug

Nigga fuck yo cancer sticks you frail ass bitches.
September 18, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
RubRub

would regularly smoke newports, occasionally smoke camel turkish royals, and just recently stopped buying packs and invested in a ecig... reminds me more of a hookah than a cigarette, but will do for now since it is also compatible with my trippy cartridges cool haha

Interested in AirMax

September 18, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
workaholic

Parents been smoking as long as I can remember got really used to it, I just picked it up through high school. I used to smoke a lot of stoges smoke more dro then stoges now but I love a good stoge every now and then. First stoge ever was a red, had a time with American Spirits, I never really liked em. Moved onto menthols, kools were my favorite ones, camel crushers, then marlboro menthols silver. Today, I don't smoke everyday but a couple times out of a week I'll smoke a Marlboro 27 and i've been packing a lot of molebowls. I def reducded my stoge smoking through the years tho.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

September 18, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
REVS

For all the cig smokers that know a thing about cigs,

whats the most "least" harmful cig out there for a light smoker?

i kno every one kills you but ya know what i mean.

Parliament, Marlboro Gold/Silver. They aren't any less harmful, but they aren't strong.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 18, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
halfbaked

Not a constant smoker... But when i do, Marlboro Menthols. Only when i am drunk though

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 18, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
backlikethat

Not a constant smoker... But when i do, Marlboro Menthols. Only when i am drunk though

How is this possible though?

Once you start dont you get addicted?

How can people only smoke when they're "drunk"?
September 18, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

With Alkocol it tastes better?! cool
September 18, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
secret genius

red 100s

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

September 18, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Mushr00m

Just green.
September 18, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Pantic

It takes alot of cigarettes to get addicted, and even then it's not a very strong addiction. I smoked when i was 15 every day, stopped when i was 16 and didn't touch a single one for about 3 years.
September 18, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
REVS

Mother fuck anyone who smokes 100s of anything. It's shorts over everything.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 18, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
reeser

Lol can you guys run a mile without fainting?
September 19, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 19, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
internet

I'll probably quit someday but for the time being I enjoy it. Plus it allows me to take extra breaks at work and walk around outside and bullshit.

I smoke an electro-cig while im workin and stressed, just blow it down my shirt. Comes in handy when it takes a while to get out of the office.
September 19, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Helgen

Been smoking since I was 16, I'm in my 30s now and I cough like an old man when I do, I cough often and have mucus build up and chest pains, I also endured tooth decay a few times.

It was totally worth it. I think the funniest thing is when you see those advertisements showing you what smoking can do to you, and they actually happen to you lmfao. It's funny for me because I was so stupid for seeing and not believing.

*goes for a cig*
September 19, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
halfbaked

Yeah idk I just literally tell myself to not smoke and i dont need it. I could feel the addiction when i did it regularly but always knew i could stop when i wanted. I dont get what you are asking about the drunk question, I just like to kick a jack when im drunk rather than sober.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 19, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
Svthewha

started smoking my friends....then bought my own packs to keep in his garage ( where we smoked bud/chilled)

sucks when they stop making you feel kind of shitty, and you enjoy them every time.

I can quit. I still don't like people seeing me smoke them sometimes.

You'll never find me smoking one in the morning, I can tell you that.

Kool greens though
September 19, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
applejuice

A lot people only smoke when they drink. Cigs just feel great when you're drunk.

I've been smoking for 4 years but it's like 1 pack every 2 weeks. However, when I'm drinking i'll have a cigarette every half an hour; it's fucked. I recently bought some shitty smokes though to put me off of it. We'll see how it goes.

youlooklame.tumblr.com

September 19, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
ImperiusRex

just recently quit for real. its been about a year since i've bought a pack and 2 months since i bought a single. im glad i got that monkey off my back
September 19, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
truuuchainz

i get bad when I'm drunk. I haven't had a cigarette in 4 months but when I drink I can down a pack in an hour. only really smoked during work breaks cause it kept me doing something and not having to go back inside dealing with shitty ass co-workers.
September 19, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
Svthewha

i get bad when I'm drunk. I haven't had a cigarette in 4 months but when I drink I can down a pack in an hour. only really smoked during work breaks cause it kept me doing something and not having to go back inside dealing with shitty ass co-workers.

true, they just don't phase you when you're drunk. at least if you're used to them. If not, you gonn' puke.
September 19, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
seeingsounds

Mother fuck anyone who smokes 100s of anything. It's shorts over everything.

they both have the same amount of tobacco their really isn't a much of a difference
September 19, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
cdvbxi

damn cigs must be really fucking good, i cant understand why people rationalize smoking them otherwise. like fuck, you smoke them shits and its a 50% chance (probably more than that) they kill you. if you got a death wish, why take the slowest and most painful route possible? i just don't get it.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

September 19, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
truuuchainz

damn cigs must be really fucking good, i cant understand why people rationalize smoking them otherwise. like fuck, you smoke them shits and its a 50% chance (probably more than that) they kill you. if you got a death wish, why take the slowest and most painful route possible? i just don't get it.

50% chance they kill you? did you pull that statistic out of your ass? if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and aren't eating fast food every day, getting no exercise, and are drinking everynight, smoking, and doing unhealthy shit yes you will die obviously. Carcinogens are everywhere my du, everytime you step out of the house you're breathing them in, unless you live in an air-bubble community. I'm not trying to defend smoking in anyway cause I've quit but smoking is not 100% chance of death unless you've been smoking for a consistent period of time and are having more than 10 cigarettes a day. people don't smoke cigarettes to kill themselves, atleast not anyone I know. it's a habit a lot of people pick up from parents and peers. smoking is something you grow a liking too, no one is going to enjoy their first cigarette but its something they continue doing and soon begin to enjoy.
September 19, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
Cheeched

lol r u thinkin bout smokin bcuz ur stressin out from eatin lunch all alone?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:34 AM

Inactive

If youre still smoking its honestly an addiction gone out of hand. Control that shit before you die people!

Smoking is hella dumb.
September 20, 2012 @ 11:21 AM
goblin

amnesia, blue mystic and royal cheese now
September 20, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
kbos

I been smoking here and there since I was 15, most cigs id have in a week is maybe a pack, and only every few months does that happen. Probably on average I have maybe 3 cigs a week, I usually just have one when im offered. Most ive ever had is maybe half pack in a day. I'm really not too worried about it I've never met anyone who likes cigs and smokes as few as me and I never feel like I need to have one. People comparing weed to cigs is like apples to oranges - its not really a one or the other type of thing.
September 20, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
totalespionage

I started dipping when I was in high school, my "habit" got worse, and I eventually turned to smoking, I've been for a few years now. I'm going to be quitting sometime soon. Actually it's been 3 days since I've smoked or dipped, because I've been sick, so I think right now is a good starting point.

Edit: Newport is what I smoke, but when I'm trying to save that .19 cents. I choose Kool.

What do you mean when you say "dipping", PCP?

Please login first to reply.