Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 17, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
jordanfrescotty1166

Do any of you want to start your own business one day?
September 17, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
AndreLutherKing

i want to be like the creator of supreme

We all can't be Tyler, the Creator

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 17, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
mrflow

No, I want to start my own business three days.
September 17, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Pantic

Nah, i once did but i never think i will be interested enough in it to invest the time and money needed.
September 17, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Gilly Suits

Currently I am starting my own business. Which combines new technology and the accessibility of entertainment. I tailored every class of my degree towards it and research about it daily. So what are you guys doing?

Culective.com //

September 17, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
eidaow

80hd

~ h a n s u m ~

September 18, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
401Dom

Absolutely. I work on it daily and it's slowly coming along. It's definitely a process but I figure if I start now it's only a matter of time before becoming wealthy. I reccomend that everyone even if your not an entreprenuer to read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. Then read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. These are truly life changing books and I wished someone reccomended them to me when I was younger but I'm still only 19 so I can't complain smile
September 18, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
REVS

I think it'd be rad to own your own bar, and like live upstairs and shit. Like some cheers shit.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 18, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
401Dom

I guess all the other entrepreneurs are busy pursuing business opportunities?
September 18, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
JStorm803

Working on my own tshirt line..dropping this fall.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 18, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
jordanfrescotty1166

Absolutely. I work on it daily and it's slowly coming along. It's definitely a process but I figure if I start now it's only a matter of time before becoming wealthy. I reccomend that everyone even if your not an entreprenuer to read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. Then read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. These are truly life changing books and I wished someone reccomended them to me when I was younger but I'm still only 19 so I can't complain smile

That's cool man. And thanks for the book suggestion. I looked up "Think and Grow Rich" and it seems like it's a promising read. I'm surprised i've never heard of it.
Right now i'm really interested in healthy eating so i'm brainstorming ideas of how i can start up/manage a vegetarian restaurant/cafe. But my main interest will probably change a million times by the time i graduate college so who knows what i'll end up doing haha. I'm 18 btw!
September 18, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
susej

work
September 18, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Trollinator

can we get a sneak peak blazin???

I want to see the world burn

September 18, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
jordanfrescotty1166

September 18, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
encore818

hell yeah it's fun. I love having my own brand.
September 18, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
BKBROWN

im thinking of starting a music label

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

September 18, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
craigsagersuit

been reading into Rich Dad, Poor Dad & Rich Kid, Smart Kid

finna ball out soon, bet.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 19, 2012 @ 12:51 PM
JStorm803

Lol still working on the designs, but I'll have them done sometime this week.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 19, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Pantic

That uneducated ignorance.
September 19, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Soul Rize

will cop

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 19, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
401Dom

That uneducated ignorance.

One Love
September 19, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
thoroprod

i think im on to something..

-started THORO Productions as a record label for fun in 2003, when i was in high school.

-at the time, the name was inspired by Prodigy's "keep it thoro" the beat on that track is just too dope.

-since then, i've grown, matured, and realized that i want to pursue something that i am passionate about, which is producing beats.

-came up with an idea of how i can make a difference in the world, combined it with my passion for music. which resulted in my goal to spread positive music in hip hop to help overcome the negative connotations often associated with it, such as drugs, degrading women, violence, etc

-started taking it more seriously and came up with the acronym The Hate Only Ruins Others.

-put together a beat tape, a website, and now im in the process of planning marketing strategies to spread the word.

-please check it out, like my page on facebook or follow me on twitter.. or both!

i appreciate all the support i can get!

http://www.thoroprod.com
facebook: http://facebook.com/thoroprod
twitter @thoroprod

http://thoroprod.org

September 20, 2012 @ 02:31 AM

Inactive

Yes indeed.

Fuck working under the man!
September 20, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
devonte

I think about opening up a arcaade (videogames) room since the only I used to go got shut down. It was the only spot that had updated and classic games, but they shut that bitch down.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
AmericanLegend

Finna be the next Bill Gates
Changing my name to Will Fence

taste the glamour

September 20, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Koven

Yes I do but i'm afraid

I have a nice cushy job right now.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 21, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
401Dom

Yeah it's definitely tough once you get comfortable, I feel for you.
September 21, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
kbos

I started a biz with a truck hauling peoples shit for em its more weight on your shoulders but the control and freedom is nice.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
CONQUISTADOR

Currently I am starting my own business. Which combines new technology and the accessibility of entertainment. I tailored every class of my degree towards it and research about it daily. So what are you guys doing?

Not sure EXACTLY what you mean when you say "So what are you guys doing?"... but if you're trying to make it seem like you're some how better than anyone else who isn't working towards their own business, then you're just being a jack ass.

The biggest problem with "entrepreneurs" of this generation is this type of attitude that they work harder than anyone else who has a "normal" job. Thats bull shit. Until your company is actually making money and you're living more comfortably than someone who has a normal job then I don't think entrepreneurs have much room to brag.

That being said, I have a degree in entrepreneurship and have been chasing the "dream" for a couple years now... Not with my own company per se, but helping people develop their own. Had a couple unsuccessful runs, but I think this time around I really have something great
September 24, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
401Dom

Not sure EXACTLY what you mean when you say "So what are you guys doing?"... but if you're trying to make it seem like you're some how better than anyone else who isn't working towards their own business, then you're just being a jack ass.

The biggest problem with "entrepreneurs" of this generation is this type of attitude that they work harder than anyone else who has a "normal" job. Thats bull shit. Until your company is actually making money and you're living more comfortably than someone who has a normal job then I don't think entrepreneurs have much room to brag.

That being said, I have a degree in entrepreneurship and have been chasing the "dream" for a couple years now... Not with my own company per se, but helping people develop their own. Had a couple unsuccessful runs, but I think this time around I really have something great

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it like that (hopefully I'm right lol). Failure breeds success. What industry is your newest venture in?

Please login first to reply.