September 15, 2012 @ 12:33 AM

Inactive

Fuck! You bitches haven't seen the last of me.
September 15, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
cormilk

Ig@rickrossowens

September 15, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
REVS

I only fuck with Aesop Rock tattoos.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 15, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Moises Arias

Agree? Disagree? My mom would NEVER let me get a tattoo. Tattoos are a clear indication of someone who suffers from either low self esteem or past abuse.

I can only speak to my own experiences as one of the hideous tattooed circus freaks that I clearly am (I have three, none are visible when I have even a t-shirt on, and most people are surprised that I have them), but when I went out and got each of them, they're all abstract so that I don't imagine that I'm going to hate them in twenty years.

Am I total loser? Not even my girlfriend called me on my own fucking birthday.

My birthday weekend was a pretty uneventful one. I didn't end up going out or anything but my girlfriend took me to dinner.

You are a habitual liar boland please find a new hobby. You claim your mom will never let you have a tattoo yet you claim to have 3. You said your girlfriend didnt even call you on your birthday yet she took you out to dinner? Your living a lie

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 15, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Agree? Disagree? My mom would NEVER let me get a tattoo. Tattoos are a clear indication of someone who suffers from either low self esteem or past abuse.

I can only speak to my own experiences as one of the hideous tattooed circus freaks that I clearly am (I have three, none are visible when I have even a t-shirt on, and most people are surprised that I have them), but when I went out and got each of them, they're all abstract so that I don't imagine that I'm going to hate them in twenty years.

Am I total loser? Not even my girlfriend called me on my own fucking birthday.

My birthday weekend was a pretty uneventful one. I didn't end up going out or anything but my girlfriend took me to dinner.

You are a habitual liar boland please find a new hobby. You claim your mom will never let you have a tattoo yet you claim to have 3. You said your girlfriend didnt even call you on your birthday yet she took you out to dinner? Your living a lie

:)

September 15, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
unemployedisback

September 15, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
WPGMB

Personally wouldn't have one but that doesn't mean I go on criticizing those who have tattoos.

I agree. Live and let live. However, what do you think goes through a person's mind when they make the choice to get a tattoo? Do do they think it will always look the same as they begin to visibly age?

when your old a wrinkly your body will be gross looking tattoos or no tattoos. at least you'll have memories in each tattoo. I only have one tattoo atm, its of a rose with my grandmothers name under it (she passed away) on my shoulder. thats something that I can never regret, and when I get old and it gets faded I'm not gunna really care, It will still have the same effect. I plan to get two quotes on my forearms, right below my elbow but facing my so that I will see them everyday as a reminder. and the same goes for those. basically what I'm trying to say is that if you have a reason to get a tattoo other than being like oh I want a tattoo, im gunna get the death reaper riding a dragon on my chest, that will look cool. you can't regret anything.
edit: realized im postin in a troll thread but fuckit. thats my opinion and shit.
September 15, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
reeser

So you just said you have 3 tattoos? But you think they're an indication of low class?
Hmmmmmm
September 15, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Josh

This nigga smh, as if people didn't already know it was you.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 15, 2012 @ 06:03 AM

Inactive

September 15, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
aalexander

-_- boland
September 15, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
oneallah

lmao at may's reply back there
but i am muslim and i plan on getting sleeves on my arms and legs with a tatoo on my back by the end of this year with all artwork and shit that means something to me like qoutes, artwork from my past, and memories,

op said he cant think of anything he would want to keep on his skin forever
you must not have had a childhood or a life at all then
September 17, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
leejames

I'm confused regarding your quoted posts, you may suffer a mild case of skitzophrenia where your 'alter-you' doesnt know you've already got tattoos, seek help.

But in answer to your question - No, i dont think it is 'low class'. I think you can make some stupid decisions regarding tattoos and where you decide to get inked, I've got a half sleeve that im going to extend soon, tattoos down my other arm. I want to get my chest/ribs done & i also want to do my neck, but i know that will then limit my working oppurtunities, I ideally want to make music for a living, but am also aware that im 1 in a billion people who want to do the same thing, so i dont want to hinder myself now and regret it in 5-6 years when i finish my pyschology studies.

In our generation, more people then not will have tattoo's - so your mom (if she exists) is looking at you and judging based on her generation not having tattoo's, where as you (may or may not, if you get your story straight) will be amongst a majority of people who do have them and it wont be such a big deal.

Thats my thoughts anyway, but i dont have tattoo's - so its really not relevant.

Feelin like a young simba, I can't wait to be the king.

September 17, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
unoedoe

my grandpa has some and that shit gets all old and wrinkly with time. I personally wouldn't mind getting one though. Besides chicks with good tattoos are a total turn on (idk bout wife material doe).
September 17, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
woozie

Word man tattoos are stupid b

word to may lol
September 17, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
encore818

September 17, 2012 @ 09:25 PM

Inactive

Youre actually fucking stupid if you still believe in this way.
September 18, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
Fitch

Word man tattoos are stupid b

Please login first to reply.