FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 15, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

HELL NAW NIGGA IM 17 AND I GOT MY OWN CRIB.

GOT MY OWN JUICE

GOT MY OWN NIGHTLIGHT

EVEN GOT MY OWN AIR CONDITIONING

YOU BROKE NIGGAS NEEDA GET DAT PAPER UP.

Gabe Newell's a billionaire doe...

UNDENIABLE PROOF DAT THUG GOT DAT PAPER

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 15, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
powerball

teov where you at b? 20+ gang move aside, teov in that 40+ gang
September 15, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
adam5

Graduated hs 2010 and got some offers on scholarship to run track but things fell through after my freshmen year and now im at a community college, and now i'm just waiting until my sports in season and then hopefully get a good scholarship to a university and dorm there. Last thing i want to do is graduate and then end up home, but I'm not mad if I do though, save a lil cash so its not a big thing.
September 15, 2012 @ 12:10 PM
DStyles

meanwhile

Write name on paper > take photo of paper > open in PS > select colour range "shadows" > ctrl+c > open ass shot > ctrl+v > free transform > set layer to overlay > save as .jpg > upload > post on HB > get roasted

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 15, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

DStyles still tryna claim I'm white even after I ethered him by posting a video. DStyles go ahead n tell em about how your frail ass reported the video to youtube for "Harrassment and bullying" cause da ether was too potent.

Matta of fact. DStyles why don't you post a pic breh? Not that fake ass 'Danny Styles Lau' nigga post a real pic breh. Go ahead we waitin breh.
i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/super_freak4/e4ffe31a.gif
September 15, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
smartmonkey

In every thread, the subject always derail into something else, smh.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 15, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

pics or it didnt happen.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

DStyles still tryna claim I'm white even after I ethered him by posting a video. DStyles go ahead n tell em about how your frail ass reported the video to youtube for "Harrassment and bullying" cause da ether was too potent.

Matta of fact. DStyles why don't you post a pic breh? Not that fake ass 'Danny Styles Lau' nigga post a real pic breh. Go ahead we waitin breh.
i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/super_freak4/e4ffe31a.gif

September 15, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

In every thread, the subject always derail into something else, smh.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
smartmonkey

stick to the topic, nigger.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

September 15, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Stick to being inferior, cracka.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
DStyles

orale homes ese

September 15, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
smartmonkey

Stick to being inferior, cracka.

The way I recall it, it's the other way around, nigger

September 15, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

frail

September 15, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I knew dat frail nikka Dstyles wasn't bout dat life
September 15, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

September 15, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 15, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Look at this weak ass nigga callin up his homeboys to dislike our posts like anybody cares about upvotes on this site

September 15, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
DStyles

thug?

lil kid is lil kid.

real talk though

I just got my dick sucked by the bitch that cleans my crib err saturday and now I just finished ordering a buffalo chicken pizza.

Finna get dressed and hit up a yugioh tourney in C.I. cool

Feels good to live on my own

September 15, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

RACEWAR!!

September 15, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

September 15, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

That's right, run away. Run for ya life fuckboi.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
REVS

thug?

lil kid is lil kid.

real talk though

I just got my dick sucked by the bitch that cleans my crib err saturday and now I just finished ordering a buffalo chicken pizza.

Feels good to live on my own

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 18, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
Ayoma

suspended

I'd say live at home until you are completely financially stable. Don't be one of those kids who want to move out just because they can't deal with their parents.
February 19, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
kbos

When I'm away at school I have a place off campus with my homies, I already have a job while im in school so im thinkin when im done i can keep living on my own and just do that full time while I work on getting my situation together. I still live at my moms when its summer or christmas, its obnoxious but I love home and I have the whole basement floor too myself. When im done with school I have no intention of living at home but if I financially have no choice like a lot of young people outta school then I will do that and grind my way up too independent living. I have a lot of student debt but my dad and step mom started this wildly successful company and are finna move out that middle class lifestyle, I know they wont get down on hooking it up with the rent or paying off the whip or shit like that, but I think there is a slight possibility they will help me out of my student loans. I hope... lol... lol at my generation too, ppl in their early-mid 20s like me stay talking about how we are all digging ourselves into a deep hole, the govt is fucked, everythings fucked, so screw it lets party, enjoy what we have while it lasts, be apathetic as fuck, and just let shit take its course.
February 19, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
Pantic

I'd say live at home until you are completely financially stable. Don't be one of those kids who want to move out just because they can't deal with their parents.
Word be financially stable first. I moved out 2 weeks after turning 18 and it's given me quite some economical problems since even if it's been years. I kinda had to, and it was fun as fuck being young and on your own, but money ain't easy to come by when studying
February 19, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
analpolypnamedjesse

No shame in living with parents, you gotta pull your own weight though. Pick up some of their bills (pay that shit on time too), do some housework, and follow their rules. People think that once they're 18 that somehow the rules of the house don't apply to them. Put that pride away nigguh and fall in line until you can live on your own.
February 20, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
tmwtg

how we are all digging ourselves into a deep hole, the govt is fucked, everythings fucked, so screw it lets party, enjoy what we have while it lasts, be apathetic as fuck, and just let shit take its course.
Wrong mentality, imo. I felt the same way until I had to strike out on my own and had no back-up plan (family paying bills, etc.).
February 20, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
dmwalking

Even though this joint was bumped by a troll (a pretty decent one,thank you), this is actually a decent thread to bump. Lotta dudes and lurkers really are living that life and they might get some insight that helps them in their struggle. 

With the social constructs these days, people usually graduate with a ridiculous debt before they even get a chance to get a foothold in a decent career.  I remember my economics 101 teacher, on the first day, said: "Live at home rent free for as long as they'll tolerate you and you tolerate them."  He went on to explain that it's the best way to pay off a ton of debt quickly and gain real financial independence.  So some cats will give you a hard time for it, and if your parents ain't cool, it is somewhat of a self imposed cock block if your dumb ass doesn't set aside some hotel money, but the long run is just as important as having fun in the now.  

Personally, I have had to be independent for most of my adult life.  I took the minimal college route cuz I learned some cheat codes in life (like, you don't always need a degree for every job you want, and you can still get paid well, while accruing minimal debt).   But had I had the opportunity to stay at home rent free for a period of time, I'd take advantage of it and save, invest, and pay off debt.   

However, if you're not using that situation to advance yourself, you're a pure lame and you need help.  You got no good reason to just be comfortable living at home.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

Please login first to reply.