Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 12, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
teov

Who had instagram first? iOS

What copied Siri? S voice

iOS is better and much easier to use

hahaha .... Instagram ?? it's obvious that it was developed on iphone first, because ios had a lot more users than android back then

siri ? I had a first version of a vocal assistant and I downloaded it from the Play Market 2 years ago....it's called Vlingo, who copied who ??

Apple is bitching about pinch to zoom and slide to unlock...they made people believe they invented vertical scrolling!!

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 12, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
leejames

If you used both you can't say android is an ios wannabe, I guess it's to each his own....I'll stick with android.

take a look at the samsung vs apple case then.

What? Where right after Apple won against Samsung, Samsung won against Apple?

Feelin like a young simba, I can't wait to be the king.

September 12, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
Norrin Radd

If you used both you can't say android is an ios wannabe, I guess it's to each his own....I'll stick with android.

How did Samsung win against Apple?

If you're talking about the them paying nickels, you're wrong because that didn't actually happen.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 12, 2012 @ 01:58 PM
ToyotaGuy

hahaha .... Instagram ?? it's obvious that it was developed on iphone first, because ios had a lot more users than android back then

siri ? I had a first version of a vocal assistant and I downloaded it from the Play Market 2 years ago....it's called Vlingo, who copied who ??

Apple is bitching about pinch to zoom and slide to unlock...they made people believe they invented vertical scrolling!!

Relax
September 12, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
leejames

If you're talking about the them paying nickels, you're wrong because that didn't actually happen.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2012/08/samsung-beats-apple-in-japanese-patent-lawsuit-and-now-apple-owes-samsung-money/

... It didnt?

I use the word, 'won' very loosely, but yes, samsung DID "win" against Apple for patent infringments.

September 12, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
Carl.

shit looks like a long memory card

radda radda radda

September 12, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
99%Shit

Fingerprint scanner? I been had that on my Atrix for a year and a half, in a much more practical place I might add, it also can be used like a trackpad. I also have pattern unlock, slide unlock w/ shortcuts, face unlock, volume rocker unlock, menu button unlock, and password unlock.

That control centre is lol worthy. Been had that on CyanogenMod builds and Jellybean.

128GB is a definite plus though, with the cheap price of NANDflash these days, I'm surprised that more companies aren't offering 128GB, especially since everyone wants to move away from expandable memory.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 12, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
Norrin Radd

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2012/08/samsung-beats-apple-in-japanese-patent-lawsuit-and-now-apple-owes-samsung-money/

... It didnt?

I use the word, 'won' very loosely, but yes, samsung DID "win" against Apple for patent infringments.

no it didn't, I'm sure you would have seen it blow up more on the news if it actually did happen.

The fake story was perpetuated by Yahoo! Finanzias, the Spanish version of Yahoo! Finance, and from there, many media outlets ran the story as legitimate. The story is far from the truth, however.
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/samsung-pays-apple-1-billion-fine-in-nickels-80868/#OXR1hdQXju6P93EI.99

Another warning sign for those reading the fake report should have come up when the fine was mentioned. 20 billion coins can hardly fit in 30 trucks- it would take 2,755 18-wheeler trucks to carry that much money,
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/samsung-pays-apple-1-billion-fine-in-nickels-80868/#OXR1hdQXju6P93EI.99

Link To Quoted Article

September 12, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
leejames

... It didnt?

no it didn't, I'm sure you would have seen it blow up more on the news if it actually did happen.

The fake story was perpetuated by Yahoo! Finanzias, the Spanish version of Yahoo! Finance, and from there, many media outlets ran the story as legitimate. The story is far from the truth, however.

Another warning sign for those reading the fake report should have come up when the fine was mentioned. 20 billion coins can hardly fit in 30 trucks- it would take 2,755 18-wheeler trucks to carry that much money,

Link To Quoted Article

Are we talking about the same thing here?

I'm not talking about Samsung apparently paying apple in nickles.
Im talking about patent cases?

September 12, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
Norrin Radd

lol oops nope we aren't

but didn't Apple win that lawsuit?

September 13, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
leejames

lol oops nope we aren't

but didn't Apple win that lawsuit?

They won the first big one, which they got a payout of 1.6bil or something crazy
Samsung won against apple in a Japanese patent case, but i dont think it was for very much ..

I heard about that samsung paying in nickles thing, stupidest rumour i'd ever heard. lol

September 13, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Jay_Bird

people are stupid for falling imto the hype of buying those shitty phones that dont last long
September 13, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
Dat1Dude562

people are stupid for falling imto the hype of buying those shitty phones that dont last long

Im assuming your referring to the Iphone?

The Iphone 5 was a big disappointment, no doubt about it, and is now playing catch up with other handset manufacturers. In 3 months max, the Iphone 5 will GUARANTEED be outdated (Actually it already is). When their OS was first debuted in the first Iphone, I'll admit, It set the standards for current generation smartphone operating systems. Now, IOS 6 looks the same as it did in the beginning and is becoming very dull and boring. I like Android, but I'd take a Lumia 920 with WP8 over Android or the Iphone any day.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 13, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 13, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Jay_Bird

android shits on iphone anyday
September 13, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Norrin Radd

Windows phone lol

September 13, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
ToyotaGuy

Fuck the hate people are still gonna buy it.

People hate on the iphone cause they cant afford it. Broke niggas
September 13, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Moises Arias

its 200 dollars bro. The exact same price of the galaxy if you get a 2 year contract, which most iphone users have.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 13, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Actually more broke people are the ones who buy the iphone. Taking that risk of not being able to pay their bill because they trying to impress the next man. I see more business oriented people with blackberries to be honest.

:)

September 13, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
Moises Arias

im not getting the iphone 5 till the iphone 6 drops. Dont care if a phone becomes obsolete anymore. I only use my phone for calling and texting anyway. Bout to cop iphone 4s next week.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 13, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
ToyotaGuy

Relax
September 13, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
traggi

Actually more broke people are the ones who buy the iphone. Taking that risk of not being able to pay their bill because they trying to impress the next man. I see more business oriented people with blackberries to be honest.

Blackberry is all but dead, even in business circles. They've moved on to Android.

I see you on the iPhone shit though.
September 14, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
reeser

I got the Versace phone
September 14, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
"MERCY"

wow... Instagram... u must have lots of SWAG

#InstaSwag
September 14, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Norrin Radd

Blackberry is all but dead, even in business circles. They've moved on to Android.

I wouldn't say they all moved onto android, majority of the salesman at my work have iPhones

September 14, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
traggi

I wouldn't say they all moved onto android, majority of the salesman at my work have iPhones

Chances are that they bought those themselves, is it the case over there?. If an employee is using a company supplied phone, it'd be a smartphone with minimum business capabilities. The iPhone (AND all the high end Android/WP7 and 8 phones) is a luxury phone.

The only model I could see being a supplied phone would be the iPhone 3GS (or iPhone 4 with the new update), since they come free on contract.
September 14, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Dat1Dude562

You work at Toys R Us Bruh?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 14, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
╒rozzy

Why does it matter who has what?

PS I see broke niggas using iPhones all the time

September 14, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
Exo

September 14, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
teov

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Please login first to reply.