Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 11, 2012 @ 12:38 AM

Inactive

So arrived early for class this morning and sat my book bag down in the seat I wanted. I leave the classroom to grab a monster energy drink and when I get back I notice this guy moves my shit to the corner seat. Now I didn't say anything I just looked at him funny and sat back down. He was some big black dude and he looked mean as hell. Didn't wanna piss him off but didn't wanna look weak either.
September 11, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
JohnvHarrison

NO WAY! this reminds me of the time when i arrived early for class this morning and sat my book bag down in the seat I wanted. I leave the classroom to grab a monster energy drink and when I get back I notice this guy moves my shit to the corner seat. Now I didn't say anything I just looked at him funny and sat back down. He was some big black dude and he looked mean as hell. Didn't wanna piss him off but didn't wanna look weak either.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 11, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
AndreLutherKing

Damn you have a lot of problems. You should channel all of your anger/sadness in to interpretative krump dancing and/or tai chi

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 11, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 11, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

September 11, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
cormilk

it makes you beta

Ig@rickrossowens

September 11, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
Official

Don't let that shit slide next time he'll be going through your bag

@TheAlmighty3rd #MM6

September 11, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
goldANDsacks

next time you should do something about it. u don't have to confront him or anything. u can still let him keep the seat, but at least say something. something to acknowledge that u had reserved the seat and he is being rude. say something like like "excuse me boy, but that was my seat. i don't want it anymore because you've probably gotten your negro germs all over it, so keep it. just know you're being an inconsiderate monkey". something like that.
September 11, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
99%Shit

Look at him, shake your head, and say 'keep it up' and then walk by smiling.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 11, 2012 @ 02:56 AM

Inactive

Dude, foreal wtf. Everytime you make a thread, its about some depression type of bullshit. Nigga, I had way more fucked up months than you and I don"t give a shit as much as before. I do but I don't always make something small into something big. Just let that bullshit slide, your fuckin your life seem worse than it is. You made multiple threads about bitching of you being a push over. If you notice you are getting fucked over by multiple people, then change. If you really wanna hurt that big black nigga, then hurt him, I got into fights just because I got looked at wrong. Its amazing what your hands can do to a person if you put your anger into it.
September 11, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
dizii

next time you should do something about it. u don't have to confront him or anything. u can still let him keep the seat, but at least say something. something to acknowledge that u had reserved the seat and he is being rude. say something like like "excuse me boy, but that was my seat. i don't want it anymore because you've probably gotten your negro germs all over it, so keep it. just know you're being an inconsiderate monkey". something like that.

you gon' get this boy slapped by the niggaconda with that kinda advice
September 11, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
kingzeek

WTF IS UP WITH U U PUSSY ASS NIGGA GROW SOME BALLS

DUMP UR GIRLFRIEND
INVITE UR ROOMATE FOR DRINKS OR WUTEVA
NEXT TIME TELL THAT BIG BLACK NIGGA IF HE SEATS ON UR SEAT ONE MO TIME UR GONNA RAPE HIM SO SAVALEGY HIS ASS WILL BE TOO SENSITIVE FOR SEATS FROM THEN ON
September 11, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
kingzeek

HOLY SHIT IM ACTUALLY DEAD LMAOO GOAT INSULT
September 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
justinslayer

Damn you have a lot of problems. You should channel all of your anger/sadness in to interpretative krump dancing and/or tai chi

I remember when my ps3 controller went missing , i started krumping like crazy .
My Mom was looking at me the whole time , i felt stupid .
September 11, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
justinslayer

Wait , is the same dude with the girl and roommate problems ?
Damn son ...
September 11, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Norrin Radd

Wait , is the same dude with the girl and roommate problems ?
Damn son ...

Forever problems

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 11, 2012 @ 06:13 AM

Inactive

Fuck it you guys are right. I need to start standing up for myself. I just try and avoid confrontation, I'm a nice guy. Sounds corny but my mantra has always been "keep it cool" and this is how I stay clear of most conflict
September 11, 2012 @ 12:12 PM
Fibrelight

parker00 = boland,

Now I'm not going to go into some ghost type detective shit, but think about it. Posts in the same style and frequency, has a very recent join date, seems to have no interests in anything that would actually bring him to this site for example streetwear, sneakers ect. Until I see tagged a picture of parker00 i'm going to assume it's boland.
September 11, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
Lemonz

parker00 = boland
parker00 = boland
parker00 = boland
parker00 = boland
September 11, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
dmwalking

Fuck it you guys are right. I need to start standing up for myself. I just try and avoid confrontation, I'm a nice guy. Sounds corny but my mantra has always been "keep it cool" and this is how I stay clear of most conflict

Even though I know this is another trolling, I'm posting real simple advice for others who might be able to benefit.

Learn how to interact with people assertively. Learn to pick your battles. If you always gotta "keep it real," you're going to get into more trouble than it's worth. But if you always let everything slide, you're internalizing anger, and you will end up blowing up. And when you do, it's not gonna be pretty.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 11, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
desab

what, dummy?
September 11, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
vizual

September 11, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
DarianaGrande

parker00 = boland

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 11, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
unemployedisback

I leave the classroom to grab a monster energy drink

September 11, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
LilDeadboy

Did you seriously just make a thread about a nigga movin your backpack?

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

September 11, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
DATSHTKRAY

parker00 = boland,

Now I'm not going to go into some ghost type detective shit, but think about it. Posts in the same style and frequency, has a very recent join date, seems to have no interests in anything that would actually bring him to this site for example streetwear, sneakers ect. Until I see tagged a picture of parker00 i'm going to assume it's boland.

I had the exact same thoughts when I seen this nigga posting some random shit. He also types like Boland.
September 11, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Norrin Radd

parker00 = boland,

I had the exact same thoughts when I seen this nigga posting some random shit. He also types like Boland.

exactly what I've been thinking

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 11, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Did you seriously just make a thread about a nigga movin your backpack?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Please login first to reply.