September 10, 2012 @ 06:05 PM

Bin Laden dead
Saddam Hussein dead
George Bush still alive?

Your government playing y'all

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 10, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
justinslayer

My Mom was in labor with my Sister so my grandmother picked up me and my older sis from school to see our new sibling , i was in kindergarten at the time . I remember being in the cab and seeing all the smoke and nothing but people crying and running . All the radio stations was filled with news reports , possibly the craziest thing that I've ever experienced . Plus the fact that my Mom was pushing out my little sister just made everything more weird .
September 10, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
jodyhighroller

Well my Mom was in labor with my Sister so my grandmother picked up me and my older sis from school to see our new sibling , i was in kindergarten at the time . I remember being in the cab and seeing all the smoke and nothing but people crying and running . All the radio stations was filled with news reports , possibly the craziest thing that I've ever experienced . Plus the fact that my Mom was pushing out my little sister just made everything more weird .
September 10, 2012 @ 06:34 PM

Inactive

My Mom was in labor with my Sister so my grandmother picked up me and my older sis from school to see our new sibling , i was in kindergarten at the time . I remember being in the cab and seeing all the smoke and nothing but people crying and running . All the radio stations was filled with news reports , possibly the craziest thing that I've ever experienced . Plus the fact that my Mom was pushing out my little sister just made everything more weird .

So it's your sister's 11th birthday tomorrow?
September 10, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Was in high school standing in the halls talkin to some friends and don't remember how I heard the news but I didn't have my DL and had taken my moms car to school since she was out of town and my dad was working in DC.

All I though was oh shit, I better get my ass home before my dad finds out I took the car. This is when the pentagon got hit
September 10, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
LUPS

Thanks for reminding me 'cause my Mom was in labor with my Sister so my grandmother picked up me and my older sis from school to see our new sibling , i was in kindergarten at the time . I remember being in the cab and seeing all the smoke and nothing but people crying and running . All the radio stations was filled with news reports , possibly the craziest thing that I've ever experienced . Plus the fact that my Mom was pushing out my little sister just made everything more weird .

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 10, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
JohnvHarrison

Was in high school standing in the halls talkin to some friends and don't remember how I heard the news but I didn't have my DL and had taken my moms car to school since she was out of town and my dad was working in DC.

All I though was oh shit, I better get my ass home before my dad finds out I took the car. This is when the pentagon got hit

high school? you a old bitch

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 10, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I was 6 years old and I knew exactly how bad the attacks were and that day was the day I learned what terrorism was.
September 10, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Damn niggas bein mad ignorant in this thread.

Lost alot of repect for most of yall.
September 10, 2012 @ 07:49 PM

i was 8 and in school and this is a stupid thread.

shit then ignore the fuckin thread then

21 posts, september 2012. you're irrelevant.

You aint OG. Having a hard time fitting in, don't you?

Virgins stay talking shit about join dates.
September 10, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
th3kid

I was in 5th Grade and we had just came from lunch. Since I'm from Wisconsin and was too young to fully comprehend that happened, I didn't care. Present day: I still live in Wisconsin and can fully comprehend what happened, I still don't care.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
JohnvHarrison

not at all actually. i generally stay under the radar, so i don't have to fit in. it doesn't matter if im OG. what business does a Private have talking down to a Private First Class? none. you also just said virgins stay talking about join dates but took the time to mention i'm not OG. suck a dick.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 10, 2012 @ 08:04 PM

Inactive

I remember hearing this song on the bus ride to school that morning

September 10, 2012 @ 08:12 PM

not at all actually. i generally stay under the radar, so i don't have to fit in. it doesn't matter if im OG. what business does a Private have talking down to a Private First Class? none. you also just said virgins stay talking about join dates but took the time to mention i'm not OG. suck a dick.

Under the radar? you have 1k+ posts since nov '11.
If you're talking down on someone because of their join date, you're actin like you're a OG.

Take the L and move on.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
|||||| |||||| ||||||

I was nodding off on a public bus while gettin head from a junkie.

| devenmmccoy.tumblr.com | | devenmmccoy | IG | https://www.flickr.com/photos/78628245@N07/

September 10, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
JohnvHarrison

If you're talking down on someone because of their join date, you're actin like you're a OG.

Take the L and move on.

under the radar as in nobody really likes or hates me, so i pretty much don't exist, im not like thug or london.
but the real question is, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT NIGGA? Stay behind your fucking screen name bitch.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Yee.

Ignorant immature stupid placid faggot wanna be macho fuck. let the men talk gtfo
Bin Laden dead
Saddam Hussein dead
George Bush still alive?

Your government playing y'all

QFT
September 10, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
JohnvHarrison

@yee calling a thread stupid is being macho? bruh shut the fuck up, aint none of you niggas capable of doing shit anyway nigga, stay behind that screen in your mothers basement you fucking faggot

September 10, 2012 @ 08:25 PM

Take the L and move on.

under the radar as in nobody really likes or hates me, so i pretty much don't exist, im not like thug or london.
but the real question is, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT NIGGA? Stay behind your fucking screen name bitch.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
JohnvHarrison

Take the L and move on.

i see you still haven't done shit though. you prolly punchin your fucking screen right now wishin you could fade me. hoe ass nigga.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:31 PM

Inactive

Damn you guys chill
September 10, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
至高

buying supreme

lmfao this made me laugh.

I didn't go to school that day. saw it on the news. didn't see ash cloud or anything.

R.I.P to those who fell with the towers.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 10, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i was in Bahia in the 4th or 3rd grade didnt know shit about untill a week later.

:)

September 10, 2012 @ 08:34 PM

Take the L and move on.

i see you still haven't done shit though. you prolly punchin your fucking screen right now wishin you could fade me. hoe ass nigga.

I havent cussed but you clearly caught feelings though.

You're under the radar in real life, but talking shit on the net. I could go low like you but instead you should try to get on my level.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
JohnvHarrison

now log off.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
havok...

7th grade. i was gettin ready for school and i come outta my room about to leave and my mom was like..."did you see what happened in new york?" i thought it was just some kind of accident that someone had flew a plane into the building. and then the next one hit...and i was like...Oh Shit. and then went to school. and all we did was watch the news and shit.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Yee.

@yee calling a thread stupid is being macho? bruh shut the fuck up, aint none of you niggas capable of doing shit anyway nigga, stay behind that screen in your mothers basement you fucking faggot

^ thanks for proving my point... tool.
are you capable of "doing shit" yourself? Sending thinly veiled threats via internet?
You sound like insecure 18 yr old with a creatine chest acting like youre hard.
and btw im a grown man who sustains himself, and is capable of laying the smack down... but thats not how i roll. ...

Anyways, i saw the attacks on t.v. and still went to school until we were sent home because no one bothered to show up.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
99%Shit

i was in 7th grade science class. and tbh i was hoping this thread would be about sons of anarchy

Grade 8 Science for me, mighta been home room given the time though.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 10, 2012 @ 08:43 PM

now log off.

I'm pretty sure you're a virgin and if you find that offensive you should step your game up.

But if you're butthurt about the word shit, you should re-read my first sentence.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
havok...

i was in 7th grade science class. and tbh i was hoping this thread would be about sons of anarchy

wtf drew. shit happened at like 6am cali time.

Please login first to reply.