The Official Va$htie Kola Thread

November 09, 2012 @ 03:59:24
^^ thats one of the reasons i thirst over her.
and shoutout to my boy millz

:)

November 09, 2012 @ 04:24:46
Damn, all you dorks' dicks are getting hard because she's wearing mens' supreme shit.
November 09, 2012 @ 04:34:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
what u think vashties vajajay taste like?

mmmmmhhhh good question my brother now let me answer it.
I would love to believe that it would have a hint taste of carmel with the after taste of the most fresh and pure of pomegranates from the greenest trees of trinidad and the top of her clit would taste like a sugar cherry, you know the ones they put on top of a vanilla ice cream cone in the middle of summer. The lips of her pussy would probably taste like luke warm purified water.

word ? im betting salty with a slight coppery after taste
November 09, 2012 @ 04:44:45
Damn, all you dorks' dicks are getting hard because she's wearing mens' supreme shit.

no not "all" just me!!

I would love to believe that it would have a hint taste of carmel with the after taste of the most fresh and pure of pomegranates from the greenest trees of trinidad and the top of her clit would taste like a sugar cherry, you know the ones they put on top of a vanilla ice cream cone in the middle of summer. The lips of her pussy would probably taste like luke warm purified water.

word ? im betting salty with a slight coppery after taste

i can work with that.

November 09, 2012 @ 17:07:53
^^ thats one of the reasons i thirst over her.
and shoutout to my boy millz

Woooooweeeee!smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface Jacob, you can't have her my nigga. She belongs to me
November 09, 2012 @ 18:32:52
nooo nooo no way!! ive been with vashtie through thick and thin. she is mine you can have teyanna taylor or alelia may

November 09, 2012 @ 19:26:22
nooo nooo no way!! ive been with vashtie through thick and thin. she is mine you can have teyanna taylor or alelia may

Well then

I'll take Teyanna Taylor
November 10, 2012 @ 03:39:22
^damn dat ass i would fuck the living dog shit outta teyanna...but she not badder than second boo boo danii phae, with her down syndrome looking ass <3_<3.

November 10, 2012 @ 07:45:03

Son... lmfao
December 04, 2012 @ 20:26:07

December 04, 2012 @ 20:26:33
AT LEAST I CAN UPDATE THIS WITH PICS!!!  
my wife on tv!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSShNKxG2ME&feature=player_embedded

March 20, 2013 @ 13:04:33
bump
March 20, 2013 @ 13:54:04
damn Vashtie sexy as fuck doesmokeyfacesmokeyface
March 21, 2013 @ 00:06:35
bump
why did she have to post this pic on instagram and show her tits? bruh i dont wanna ppl fapping to her bruh.

March 21, 2013 @ 00:44:06
March 22, 2013 @ 15:17:46
bump
why did she have to post this pic on instagram and show her tits? bruh i dont wanna ppl fapping to her bruh.
get a fucking hold of yourself
May 06, 2013 @ 14:19:42

i miss y'all smh

June 20, 2013 @ 06:31:31
Yall act like y'all cant update this thread when im gone bruh???? 

February 21, 2014 @ 06:26:19
dang.... i was obsessed. smh. 

Please login first to reply.
x