September 17, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
trolos714

@jacktang
@trolos714 bruh trust me its happening we just dont see it all the time. Go to Rio or Paulo in brazil, dark skinned Brazilians are treated like spit, you would think it was 1960. Only in culture rich places in brazil will you find a sense of acceptance.

I can only talk from personal experience and with the experience that my family shares with me. I've been to England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Netherlands, and Canada. I've been treated with the utmost respect in all of those countries(except france) and I've asked people who lived there who are black how they like it there, and they don't seem to ever have problems. I can't really say much about Brazil, because I've never been there nor do I know anyone who's ever been there, but I know a lot of black people live there.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 17, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
Pantic

^word, i don't think i know a single person who is racist towards black people in scandinavia either, we only hate middle eastern people round here
September 17, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
NapoleonComplex

this thread reminded me of this song

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 17, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
Black Donald Trump

@jacktang
@trolos714 bruh trust me its happening we just dont see it all the time. Go to Rio or Paulo in brazil, dark skinned Brazilians are treated like spit, you would think it was 1960. Only in culture rich places in brazil will you find a sense of acceptance.

I can only talk from personal experience and with the experience that my family shares with me. I've been to England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Netherlands, and Canada. I've been treated with the utmost respect in all of those countries(except france) and I've asked people who lived there who are black how they like it there, and they don't seem to ever have problems. I can't really say much about Brazil, because I've never been there nor do I know anyone who's ever been there, but I know a lot of black people live there.

right but if you are muslim or a gypsy or eastern european in those countries youre probably treated as bad as black people are here.
September 17, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
trolos714

^word, i don't think i know a single person who is racist towards black people in scandinavia either, we only hate middle eastern people round here

I had a friend who was black that studied abroad in Sweden, and he never wanted to leave. I myself have never been to Scandinavia, but would like to go. Seems cool over there.
Also on another note. Where does everyone live? Do you guys experience racism or prejudice in your community?

September 17, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Your Fan

Yes I do and it's just because I live in a "white" neighborhood and it's not my friends it's just that I'm the first "black" person in the neighborhood.
September 18, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Jollibee.

not even mad thou
September 18, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
Your Fan

"I'm going to find a white women, blonde hair and blue eyes, and marry her and start a family so I can help in the eradication of the white race" - Black Man

Anyway, uhm... I don't have anything else to say at the moment, but if anybody has a topic they want to discuss with me I'll be glad to share my opinion via HB or even Skype!
September 25, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
trolos714

When black people mix with another race smile

September 25, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Your Fan

Mixed races make perfect babies. Just has to have some of that "blackness"
September 25, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Ekong

When black people mix with another race smile

Really this child was saved from having a baby dick for the rest of his life.
September 25, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

:)

September 25, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
th3kid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_Sundry_Act_of_1790
December 2, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this thread was great, what happen?
Anyway here are some Black videos!! cool cool
she sexy with her black skin and natural locs

good watch.

and always brother Malcolm

:)

December 2, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Your Fan

this thread was great, what happen?
Anyway here are some Black videos!! cool cool
she sexy with her black skin and natural locs

good watch.

and always brother Malcolm

Angry white people and even angrier black people came to this thread with their foolishness and totally derailed it.
October 7, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
Your Fan

Fuck that #Black is back!

Please login first to reply.