Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Son.....
September 15, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Black Donald Trump

"Racism is dead right? We have a Black president now so all ignorance and racist ideologies are dead and gone now RIGHT? Some ignorant son of a bitch thought it was cute to say that slavery was actually ‘beneficial’ to Blacks because apparently Blacks are too stupid and violent to take care of themselves. APPARENTLY, Blacks today need protection from themselves.

BULL SHIT.

I am black. I live in a neighborhood that is 80% black and you know what? Violence of any sort is so rare here that it would be splashed on the front page of the local newspaper if it occurred at all. I’m 20 and in college and working on becoming a healthcare professional so tell me…do I need anyone protecting me from myself???

No. I don’t. Good day.

"

Why is it that this racist BS still happens in America, but you never see shit like this happening in other countries where black people are. And why is race such a big deal in America still. I don't get it.

Racism is a huge deal in other countries, all over the world, probably a much bigger deal elsewhere than in the US. I mean there are actual racewars and genocide going on right now, and if you think our immigration issues are bad you should read up on europes. im not saying things are great here or that black people should just accept themselves as being second class citizens, but i am saying that if a black man wants to be a first class citizen in america he can at this point, through hard work and acting like one, and whether you want to admit it or not there is lots of help out there for you if you just go get it. yes there are lots of racists out there but it goes both ways and you cant get hung up on those people, fuck the haters, they are most often just rednecks or internet trolls anyway, people you wouldnt care about otherwise, so why do you start caring when they say some ignorant shit. fuck em, do you. dont let anyone, white or black, put you in a certain spot because of your race, be a fucking individual.

also i think everyone should read Ralph Ellison Invisible Man if they are even remotely interested in these topics.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
berzerk

sorry not white but I can assume based on stereotypes and my own prejudice that you're one of those niggas that doesn't aid your community. Justs talks a whole lot of shit when it comes to empowering the black image to make yourself feel better.
fixed.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

This is why I hate asians. I don't hate white people. but god damn I fucking hate chinks. All chinks. I have no time to breaking yall up. No group of people are more whitewashed and self-loathing than fucking chinks.

September 15, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

sorry not white but I can assume based on stereotypes that you're one of those niggas that doesn't aid your community. Justs talks a whole lot of shit when it comes to empowering the black image to make yourself feel better.
fixed.

September 15, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
DarianaGrande

Its a fact that Korean women get the most plastic surgery. Gooks get surgery to get their eyes wider. lmao yall stay hating yourself.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 15, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lets get back to the black positivity. No hate in here.

:)

September 15, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Its a fact that Korean women get the most plastic surgery. Gooks get surgery to get their eyes wider. lmao yall stay hating yourself.

suuuuuuuuuuuu
September 15, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
DarianaGrande

How do yall feel about Huey P and the Black Panthers as a whole?

September 15, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ i personally dont like what the black panthers were teaching, ya know the whole "white people must die, there must be a white race genocide" But what i did like was the fact they tried to empower blacks by teaching them the history about our people and giving them knowledge. Just the way they went about doing it was not the right way, in my opinion.

September 15, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Black Donald Trump

^did they do that? i thought they were just communists who advocated self defense.
September 15, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i take that back, the new black panther party is what i was referring to. not too educated on the original bpp.

September 15, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
DarianaGrande

Both of yall are right. its a fact that many black panther members sold drugs were pimps, and participated in a lot of illegal activity. but I feel like a small fraction of the black panthers that were corrupt are falsely being used to represent the entire movement.

September 15, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this man is insane though!!

September 15, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Man big ups to whoever started this thread. Since we're sharing knowledge, have any of ya'll heard of Shango? The African God of Thunder. I learned in an African American class this is where America stole the character "Thor" from.

Shango Description

Thor is a god......

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 15, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

If you people had the chance to go back in time when slavery was present, would you go back?

Just to shoot the cracka slave master in his face and impregante his wife

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 15, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
sado

September 15, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
sado

Somebody should make a "White Thread" for these honkies to hang out in.

September 15, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
sado

Arent you a pinoy justsatray? your opinion is invalid.

Guess your ignorant ass didn't get the memo when Filipinos are direct descendants of the African bloodline.

you ignorant fuck they arent africans just because they are darkskinned and have curly hair. They moved from africa around the time every other race left africa did. do you call australian aboriginees african too? lol

from wikipedia (because everything on wikipedia is tru)
"Negritos are the most genetically distant human population from Africans at most loci studied thus far (except for MC1R, which codes for dark skin)."

you hear that?

"the most genetically distant human population from Africans"

nigga we're closer to asian than we are to these guys

fall back and go hang out in the pinoy thread
September 15, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
sado

there should be a password to enter this thread
September 16, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Arent you a pinoy justsatray? your opinion is invalid.

Guess your ignorant ass didn't get the memo when Filipinos are direct descendants of the African bloodline.

you ignorant fuck they arent africans just because they are darkskinned and have curly hair. They moved from africa around the time every other race left africa did. do you call australian aboriginees african too? lol

from wikipedia (because everything on wikipedia is tru)
"Negritos are the most genetically distant human population from Africans at most loci studied thus far (except for MC1R, which codes for dark skin)."

you hear that?

"the most genetically distant human population from Africans"

nigga we're closer to asian than we are to these guys

fall back and go hang out in the pinoy thread

GTFO here guess you didn't read on. And you didn't post the entire part of that entry

MC1R: The melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R), also known as melanocyte-stimulating hormone receptor (MSHR), melanin-activating peptide receptor, or melanotropin receptor, is a G protein-coupled receptor which binds to a class of pituitary peptide hormones known as the melanocortins, of which include adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and the different forms of melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH).

A study on unrelated British and Irish individuals demonstrated that over 80% of people with red hair and/or fair skin that tans poorly have a dysfunctional variant of the MC1R gene. This is compared to less than 20% in brown or black haired people, and less than 4% in people showing a good tanning response. The Out-of-Africa model proposes that modern humans originated in Africa and migrated north to populate Europe and Asia. It is most likely that these migrants had a functional MC1R variant and, accordingly, dark hair and skin as displayed by indigenous Africans today.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
sado

wanna be black that bad? chill
and what you just posted means nothing. reread it dum dum,
most genetically distant human population from Africans at most loci studied

there should be a password to enter this thread
September 16, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
cheyaaa

watch out, a ape instinct was just triggered. Be prepare for some crazy sh....

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 16, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
Your Fan

How could you come into a positive thread and turn it into hate. Their shouldn't have been a discussion on any black power vs. white or who hates what race it was simply to show that black people are better than what we are portrayed as. Damn, y'all can't get anything right!

BACK ON TOPIC?!?!?!
September 16, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

BLACK LEADERS: Yes, they're women who lead!

"It’s all too saddening that when people think of “Black Leaders” they rarely is EVER consider black women. Since it’s black history month, let’s name a few.

Bessie Coleman: first African American licensed pilot, Madame C.J. Walker: first African American millionaire, Sojourner Truth: feminist, writer, and former slave (Over 6ft of black power), Harriet Tubman: Freed over 300 slaves “I would’ve freed more had they known they were slaves”, Ruth Simmons: first black president of an Ivy league college (Brown University), Toni Morrison: first black noble prize winner for literature, Hattie MacDaniels: first African American to win an Oscar, Althea Gibson: first African American to play at Wimbledon, Vanessa Williams: first black Miss America, Oprah Winfrey: first African American BILLIONAIRE and countless other BLACK LEADERS!"

September 16, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Jollibee.

September 16, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
Jollibee.

September 16, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
September 17, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

if anyone is interested in malcolm x's speech i recommend these books. Read both of them myself very great reads.

Recommended Malcolm X book #3: “Malcolm X: The Last Speeches” by Bruce Perry (1989).
“Six never-before-published speeches and interviews by Malcolm X. Included are the final two speeches in print by him prior to his assassination on February 21, 1965. These newly available works shed light on Malcolm X’s political evolution during the last months of his life and reaffirm his place among the outstanding revolutionary leaders of the twentieth century.”

Recommended Malcolm X book #1: “The Last Year of Malcolm X: The Evolution of a Revolutionary” by George Breitman (1967).
“By the editor of three volumes of Malcolm X speeches, all published by Pathfinder Press: Malcolm X Speaks (1965), Malcolm X on Afro-American History (1967) and By Any Means Necessary (1970).
This book is a full-scale study of Malcolm X’s political development after he left the nation of Islam. The author analyzes the split between Malcolm and Elijah Muhammad, the evolution of Malcolm’s views on organizing the Black community, on making alliances, and on questions of separatism and Black nationalism. The appendix contains the programmatic statement of the Organization of Afro-American Unity, founded by Malcolm X shortly before his [assassination], and a bibliography listing of books, pamphlets, tapes, and records. ”

September 17, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
JStorm803

the dope thing about being a black man is

we can fuck or marry any race we want

all male races try to swagger jack our styles

what paul rooney said was true, everybody want to be a nigga but nobody want to be a nigga

This.

Despite the trolls this is a good thread.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Please login first to reply.