Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 15, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

The 25 Most Influential Black American Leaders of All Time (6-1)

In assessing our greatest leaders of all time, what statement are we making about the times in which we live? We definitely shouldn’t view this as just a top ten list. Instead, we should really ask ourselves what leaders, if any, would resonate today. Just because a person’s contribution during their era remains undeniable does not necessarily mean that those same tactics are still viable. Regardless of who tops the list or gets overlooked, the overall point is that it’s time for us to turn our full on attention onto leadership.

:)

silent AlaRM

If you people had the chance to go back in time when slavery was present, would you go back?

Just to shoot the cracka slave master in his face and impregante his wife

You know what the civil war was fought over?

the fuck is your point? im still blasting away every cracker with a whip and a superiority complex that i'd run into.
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Now back to ignoring dat weak ass nigga DarianaGrande
Jollibee.

If you people had the chance to kill all the white people, would you do it?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

If you people had the chance to kill all the white people, would you do it?

September 15, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Spike Lee had a movie that pretty much had the roles reversed. Blacks own white slaves. Did anyone see it?

heard about it whats is it called?

September 15, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
DarianaGrande

Yea it was called. C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America. Basically the Confederacy Won the civil war

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 15, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

If you people had the chance to go back in time when slavery was present, would you go back?

the fuck is your point? im still blasting away every cracker with a whip and a superiority complex that i'd run into.

The Union fought the confederate states to aid in abolishing slavery. So white people did actually help in ending slavery its funny you guys dont mention that.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
B Low Brown

cool

Threads like this give me hope in HB

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 15, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Thug why you feeding into the "white man's" plan but infiltrating this thread with ignorance?

September 15, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Jollibee.

The Union fought the confederate states to aid in abolishing slavery. So white people did actually help in ending slavery its funny you guys dont mention that.

So much ignorance. Perhaps he just meant white slave owners, no?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

September 15, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

So much ignorance. Perhaps he just meant white slave owners, no?

No its just ignorance. I don't ever mention anyone's race but for some reason black people make it a race issue.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

The 25 Most Influential Black American Leaders of All Time (6-1)

In assessing our greatest leaders of all time, what statement are we making about the times in which we live? We definitely shouldn’t view this as just a top ten list. Instead, we should really ask ourselves what leaders, if any, would resonate today. Just because a person’s contribution during their era remains undeniable does not necessarily mean that those same tactics are still viable. Regardless of who tops the list or gets overlooked, the overall point is that it’s time for us to turn our full on attention onto leadership.

Let me ask you this. Were their efforts in vain?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
DarianaGrande

You dont get it? Thug is a troll and hes so fucking funny.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

I know its the Boondocks but this probably would happen.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Thug why you feeding into the "white man's" plan but infiltrating this thread with ignorance?

HOW IS IT IGNORANCE BREH

IM JUST RECOGNIZING MY VAST SUPERIORITY TO THESE WHITE DEVILS
September 15, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Jollibee.

Damn. Also why kill the whites? If you people hate them so much why don't you guys just get a big ass ship and go back to your home town Africa. They tried doing this back then but why did they choose to stay hmm?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

"There's a race war in this country going on, between black people and niggas. I had a black friend growing up; his dad was a chemical engineer who emigrated from South Africa. He was smart, motivated, and acted like he gave a damn. As a result, the other black kids called him an Oreo and refused to have anything to do with him. So he had to hang out with us. It ain't racism, it ain't some conspiracy. It's self-inflicted. All of it." -Chris Rock
September 15, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
DarianaGrande

Arent you a pinoy justsatray? your opinion is invalid.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Jollibee.

Back your shit up bro, if you have so much pride come and give me what you got and provide evidence on why i'm wrong.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

And you're an uneducated nigga
September 15, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
berzerk

Somebody should make a "White Thread" for these honkies to hang out in.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
Jollibee.

Also you guys should thank the white man because without them there would be no

And there would be no
September 15, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

sorry not white but I can definitely tell you're one of those niggas that doesn't aid your community. Justs talks a whole lot of shit when it comes to empowering the black image to make yourself feel better.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Guess your ignorant ass didn't get the memo when Filipinos are direct descendants of the African bloodline.

September 15, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

sorry not white but I can definitely tell you're one of those niggas that doesn't aid your community. Justs talks a whole lot of shit when it comes to empowering the black image to make yourself feel better.

IM BUSSIN GUNS AND SLANGIN BRICKS BRINGIN DIS MUNEY TO DA COMMUNITY. FUCK YOU DID FOR YOUR HOOD?

USE UP ALL THEIR TAX DOLLARS FOR 18 YEARS GOIN TO PUBLIC SCHOOL HMM?
September 15, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@eyetography No not at all i feel it was a great thing they did and the reparations are continuing to this day. The influence these people have on minorities was monumental on the way america and the world has shaped up today.
If we didn't have leaders like malcolm and Martin, i believe blacks would be 20-25 years behind from where we are today. I doubt we would have high voting rates and minorities wouldn't be starting business and other participating in positive things. This thread for instance is the result of these leaders influences to this day.

@thug lol bruh you cant fight with someone who doesn't understand or wish to find an understanding. its like fighting fire with fire.

@justsayray i dont hate anyone, i havent been on this earth long enough to hate a single person tbh. It sounds like your saying all black people hate white people that is completely untrue and ignorant af to say. At the end of the day we are all human regardless of race. Let me ask you this who do you think came up with the idea of race? I hate to say it but many people are the result of the media and brainwashing into hating ourself and hating people that look are seem different to us, and its sad.

September 15, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
DarianaGrande

This is why I hate asians. I don't hate white people. but god damn I fucking hate chinks. All chinks. I have no time to breaking yall up. No group of people are more whitewashed and self-loathing than fucking chinks.

Please login first to reply.