Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 15, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Im votin for Obama cuz he black
September 15, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
brannen

niggers stank like a mofo
September 15, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

See dis why dem white crackas needa be exterminated on some Reverse Holocaust type shit.
September 15, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

"Racism is dead right? We have a Black president now so all ignorance and racist ideologies are dead and gone now RIGHT? Some ignorant son of a bitch thought it was cute to say that slavery was actually ‘beneficial’ to Blacks because apparently Blacks are too stupid and violent to take care of themselves. APPARENTLY, Blacks today need protection from themselves.

BULL SHIT.

I am black. I live in a neighborhood that is 80% black and you know what? Violence of any sort is so rare here that it would be splashed on the front page of the local newspaper if it occurred at all. I’m 20 and in college and working on becoming a healthcare professional so tell me…do I need anyone protecting me from myself???

No. I don’t. Good day.

"

:)

September 15, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Healthcare is sum bullshit doe. How u gon leave da hood to be a puppet in da white man's system?

Im outchea bussin guns for my people and you READIN BOOKS my nigga?
September 15, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Healthcare is sum bullshit doe. How u gon leave da hood to be a puppet in da white man's system?

Im outchea bussin guns for my people and you READIN BOOKS my nigga?

Truth

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 15, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
trolos714

"Racism is dead right? We have a Black president now so all ignorance and racist ideologies are dead and gone now RIGHT? Some ignorant son of a bitch thought it was cute to say that slavery was actually ‘beneficial’ to Blacks because apparently Blacks are too stupid and violent to take care of themselves. APPARENTLY, Blacks today need protection from themselves.

BULL SHIT.

I am black. I live in a neighborhood that is 80% black and you know what? Violence of any sort is so rare here that it would be splashed on the front page of the local newspaper if it occurred at all. I’m 20 and in college and working on becoming a healthcare professional so tell me…do I need anyone protecting me from myself???

No. I don’t. Good day.

"

Why is it that this racist BS still happens in America, but you never see shit like this happening in other countries where black people are. And why is race such a big deal in America still. I don't get it.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 15, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
veryrareandbased

nah. just cocoa butter

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 15, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
sado

September 15, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
Jollibee.

If im pinoy and my dick exceeds more than 6 inches, does that make me black?
September 15, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Man big ups to whoever started this thread. Since we're sharing knowledge, have any of ya'll heard of Shango? The African God of Thunder. I learned in an African American class this is where America stole the character "Thor" from.

Shango Description

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 15, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
Cboom

You can't be serious? Please tell me you're trolling.
September 15, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
oneallah

malcolm x was probably the dopest black man ever
September 15, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@trolos714 bruh trust me its happening we just dont see it all the time. Go to Rio or Paulo in brazil, dark skinned Brazilians are treated like spit, you would think it was 1960. Only in culture rich places in brazil will you find a sense of acceptance.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

I'm Not African American...I'm Black
“I have never been offended by the use of ‘African American,’ but personally there a few reasons I don’t particularly like the term. I have used it in my writing when making efforts to be politically correct, or as an alternative reference to Black people. Yet I have always viewed it as just that: a politically correct alternative to Black. Never something I whole-heartedly embraced. I have checked it on applications, but never used it to self-identify in real-life. It has always felt forced, redundant, and quite frankly, inaccurate. Using the term ‘African American’ feels like using Kente cloth made in China trying desperately to authenticate myself. In theory I know where I’m from, but in actuality I wasn’t made there.”

Not all ''black people''Are from africa too, what are those people from brazil/the carribean supposed to put? Hmmm..

Niggas that jumped ship.
September 15, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
smartmonkey

I got one for you. Black people are gorillas.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 15, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

September 15, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
Jollibee.

If you people had the chance to go back in time when slavery was present, would you go back?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
silent AlaRM

If you people had the chance to go back in time when slavery was present, would you go back?

Just to shoot the cracka slave master in his face and impregante his wife
September 15, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

“No, I’m not an American. I’m one of the 22 million black people who are the victims of Americanism. One of the 22 million black people who are the victims of democracy, nothing but disguised hypocrisy. So, I’m not standing here speaking to you as an American, or a patriot, or a flag-saluter, or a flag-waver—no, not I. I’m speaking as a victim of this American system. And I see America through the eyes of the victim. I don’t see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.”
— Malcolm X, “The Ballot or the Bullet,” 1964

September 15, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

““Who taught you to hate the color of your skin?
Who taught you to hate the texture of your hair?

Who taught you to hate the shape of your nose and the shape of your lips?

Who taught you to hate yourself from the top of your head to the soles of your feet?

Who taught you to hate your own kind?

Who taught you to hate the race that you belong to so much so that you don’t want to be around each other?””
— Malcolm X, 1962

September 15, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

“…the Negro is a sort of seventh son, born with a veil, and gifted with second-sight in this American world, —a world which yields him no true self-consciousness, but only lets him see himself through the revelation of the other world. It is a peculiar sensation, this double-consciousness, this sense of always looking at one’s self through the eyes of others, of measuring one’s soul by the tape of a world that looks on in amused contempt and pity. One ever feels his twoness,—an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings, two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder.”
— Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. DuBois

September 15, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Just to shoot the cracka slave master in his face and impregante his wife

You know what the civil war was fought over?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
DarianaGrande

Im glad the trolling has been at a minimum in here.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 15, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

FUK WHITE PEOPLE
September 15, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
DarianaGrande

And then Thug's unfunny ass comes in.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
berzerk

to kill honkies

September 15, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
DarianaGrande

Spike Lee had a movie that pretty much had the roles reversed. Blacks own white slaves. Did anyone see it?

September 15, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

September 15, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

And then Thug's unfunny ass comes in.

Are you angry?

Why you so upset?

You feenin for Thug's attention well imma give it to ya babyboi (pause)

Only for this one post doe

Please login first to reply.