Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 14, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
Prince of Zamunda

Regarding prison population and the offenders race, official numbers from the Federal Bureau of Prisons - http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp

@yourfan This backs up your theory, all i ever hear is how black men are the majority of offenders yet the opposite seems true...

"I'm looking like a picture forealla, Based Boy holding bitches like I'm the dope dealer..." - Lil B (The BasedGod)

September 14, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
Prince of Zamunda

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/13/welfare-white-and-drugless/

All these black people on welfare... I think not!

the media likes to portray african americans as one of the lowest, poverty stricken, self loathing race in american let alone the entire world, knowing that more white people are on welfare and social services. Where did the hate for black skin come from, real talk i would like to know.

Before the media they tried to use science to justify and enforce their beliefs - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_Theory

We are talking about almost 500 years or more of constantly discrediting the black race as a whole, and they have been fairly successful, any negative trait in human biology or psychology is attributed to and associated with black people, almost every negative stereotype i know of is associated with black people...

"I'm looking like a picture forealla, Based Boy holding bitches like I'm the dope dealer..." - Lil B (The BasedGod)

September 14, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
Your Fan

Regarding prison population and the offenders race, official numbers from the Federal Bureau of Prisons - http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp

@yourfan This backs up your theory, all i ever hear is how black men are the majority of offenders yet the opposite seems true...

So I was right... I'm glad you entered the thread Prince!
September 14, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
Your Fan

Niggers.

We don't promote hate and violence. I hope you live a long and healthy life and one day you can evolve into a more intelligent being.
September 14, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
dyelawn

#black
September 14, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
sado

September 14, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
trolos714

Niggers.

I hate seeing that word, and I hate hearing that word, but I don't get upset. You shouldn't let such things control you so much.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 14, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@yourfan @princeofzamunda
Thanks for the references and insight. But what yourfan was saying it seems that many of us know the bad stigma portrayed of being african americas are real. its apparent that the "white man" is trying to self destroy blacks with propaganda through things such as music,news about how a black man did this and that,the poverty rate, etc, etc. But we still continue to let it go on. Sometimes i wonder why some feed into still doing and living out these sterotypes. Sorry if i didn't word this right, Im tired.

:)

September 14, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
sado

September 14, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
RawShack

wtf is this shit, mods gotta lock up these useless ass threads b.
September 14, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
berzerk

Niggers.

Get thee behind me, white devil.
September 14, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
berzerk

September 14, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
DarianaGrande

It used to piss me off when i was sitting in a classroom where literally no one knew who Malcolm X was

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 14, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

WHITE PEOPLE DATS DAT SHIT I DONT LIKE NIGGA SOUTH FL 305 ALL UP IN DIS BITCH
WASSUP CUH?
September 14, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

AYE WHO DEEZ NIGGAS
September 14, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
berzerk

AYE WHO DEEZ NIGGAS

September 14, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
halfbaked

"Blame it on my pigment"

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 14, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

AYE WHO DEEZ NIGGAS

FORREAL DOE...
September 14, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Quan292

Thread should be good!
September 14, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
berzerk

September 15, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
rabbitman

It used to piss me off when i was sitting in a classroom where literally no one knew who Malcolm X was

i did a speech on him for a history class a few years back and nobody knew anything about him. my teacher told me I was misinformed making him look like a hero because he was "a violent man and a bad influence" and he was "not nearly as important as MLK." bullshit

be careful what you pretend to be

September 15, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i did a speech on him for a history class a few years back and nobody knew anything about him. my teacher told me I was misinformed making him look like a hero because he was "a violent man and a bad influence" and he was "not nearly as important as MLK." bullshit

wtf. Was the teacher white?

September 15, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

September 15, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this video my father showed me made me proud to be from brazil and be black at the same time

any other afro-latinos i encourage you to watch this

September 15, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
trolos714

WASSUP CUH?

We aren't here to spread hate smh

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 15, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

WASSUP CUH?

We aren't here to spread hate smh

FUCK DEM CRACKAS

MAYONNAISE EATIN ASS CACS
ALWAYS SMELLIN LIKE WET DOGS
LOCKIN MY NIGGEHZ UP N SHIT
FUCK DEM PALESKIN INFERIOR ASS MOFUCKAS MAN
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/174236
September 15, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I'm Not African American...I'm Black
“I have never been offended by the use of ‘African American,’ but personally there a few reasons I don’t particularly like the term. I have used it in my writing when making efforts to be politically correct, or as an alternative reference to Black people. Yet I have always viewed it as just that: a politically correct alternative to Black. Never something I whole-heartedly embraced. I have checked it on applications, but never used it to self-identify in real-life. It has always felt forced, redundant, and quite frankly, inaccurate. Using the term ‘African American’ feels like using Kente cloth made in China trying desperately to authenticate myself. In theory I know where I’m from, but in actuality I wasn’t made there.”

September 15, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I'm Not African American...I'm Black
“I have never been offended by the use of ‘African American,’ but personally there a few reasons I don’t particularly like the term. I have used it in my writing when making efforts to be politically correct, or as an alternative reference to Black people. Yet I have always viewed it as just that: a politically correct alternative to Black. Never something I whole-heartedly embraced. I have checked it on applications, but never used it to self-identify in real-life. It has always felt forced, redundant, and quite frankly, inaccurate. Using the term ‘African American’ feels like using Kente cloth made in China trying desperately to authenticate myself. In theory I know where I’m from, but in actuality I wasn’t made there.”

Not all ''black people''Are from africa too, what are those people from brazil/the carribean supposed to put? Hmmm..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 15, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Candomblé is an Afro-Brazilian religion practiced in Brasil by the Povo de Santo. This practice originated in the city of Salavador,Bahia,Brasil which was at one time the main commercial distribution of African Slaves to other parts of Brazil, and today holds the densest population of Afro-Brazilians in all of Brazil.

The rituals involve offerings and animal sacrifices, healing,dance/trance, and percussion. Candomblé draws inspiration from a variety of the people of the African Diaspora, but mainly features aspects of Yoruba Orisha veneration.

The Candomblé ritual (toque) has two parts: the preparation, attended only by priests and initiates, which may start a week in advance; and a festive public “mass” and banquet that starts in the late evening and ends around midnight.

In the first part, initiates and aides wash and iron the costumes for the ceremony, and decorate the house with paper flags and festoons, in the colors favored by the Orixas that are to be honored on that occasion. They also prepare food for the banquet. Some domestic animals are slaughtered; some parts reserved for sacrifice, the rest is prepared for the banquet. On the day of the ceremony, starting in the early morning, jogo de búzios are performed, and sacrifices are offered to the desired Orixás, and to the messenger spirit (Exú in Ketu).

In the public part of the ceremony, saint-children invoke and “incorporate” Orixás, falling into a trance-like state. After having fallen into trance, the priest-spirits perform dances symbolic of the Orixá’s attributes, while the babalorixá or father of saint (leading male priest) leads songs that celebrate the spirit’s deeds. The ceremony ends with a banquet.

Candomblé music, an essential part of the ritual, derives from African music and has had a strong influence in other popular (non-religious) Brazilian music styles. The word batuque, for instance, has entered the Brazilian vernacular as a synonym of “rhythmic percussion music”.

September 15, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@specialforever
My father's side of the family is from Bahia Brazil and most of them still live there, there ancestor also have ties to western african, because that was the one of the first place if not the first place the slaves ships would drop of slaves for sale. Many black latinos call themselves "afro latino" So at the end of the day they are still "black" with their roots from africa.
As for west indian people for the ones i know they just call themselves...west indian lol .My mother is half st lucian and half "black" but she calls herself black so i mean it is what you preferred to be called.

Please login first to reply.