Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 8, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Your Fan

Just going to post some interesting facts I see that pertain to us minorites....

http://encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/147.html
September 8, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
AndreLutherKing

Is this thread in relations to the Black Album?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 8, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
Your Fan

Is this thread in relations to the Black Album?

I would say it's more about showing black people in a different light. I'm sure it will be unusual seeing blacks held at higher grounds and not glorifying killing and fucking bitches, but I'm sure if this thread catches on it will enlighten some of you people.

In this thread it will also show you different ways blacks are being used as pawns in the game of chess strategically placed, moved, and used to foward the white kings and queens dominance over the land while we are used as sacrifices(don't take this too literal).

#Black Decadence!

September 8, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

“Revolution is a serious thing, the most serious thing about a revolutionary’s life. When one commits oneself to the struggle, it must be for a lifetime.”-Angela Davis

:)

September 8, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Journalist: Do you feel, however, that we’re making progress in this country?

Malcolm X: No, no. I will never say that progress is being made. If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, that’s not progress. If you pull it all the way out, that’s not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. They won’t even admit that the knife is there!

September 8, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

"And then, you ask me whether I approve of violence. I mean, that just doesn’t make any sense at all… whether I approve of guns.
I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama!
Some very, very good friends of mine were killed by bombs! Bombs that were planted by racists. I remember from the time - I was very small - I remember the sound of bombs exploding across the street, our house shaking! I remember my father having to have guns at his disposal at all times because of that fact that any moment - someone - we might expect to be attacked.
The man who was in that time, in complete control of the city government, his name was Bill Connor. He would often get on the radio and make statements like - “N*****s have moved into an all white neighborhood, we better expect some bloodshed tonight,” and sure enough there would be blood shed.
After the four girls - one of them lived next door to me - I was very good friends of a sister of another one… My sister was very good friends with all three of them. My mother taught one of them in her class.
In fact, when the bombing occurred, one of the mothers of the young girl called my mother and said - “Can you take me down to the church and pick up Carol? We heard about the bombing and I don’t have my car.”
And they went down and what did they find? They found limbs and heads strewn all over the place.
And then after that, in my neighborhood, all the men organized themselves into an armed patrol. They had to take their guns and patrol our community every night because they did not want that to happen again. " Angela Davis on Violence

September 8, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Your Fan

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/17435.Malcolm_X
September 13, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

“Dr. King’s policy was that non-violence would achieve the gains for black people in the United States. His main assumption was that if you were non-violent, if you suffer, your opponent will see your suffering and will be moved to change his heart. That’s very good. He only made one fallacious assumption. In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. The United States has none” -Stokley Carmichael

September 13, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Your Fan

September 13, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
trolos714

Just going to post some interesting facts I see that pertain to us minorites....

This article kind of reminded me of a really interesting discussion that took place in my ethnic studies class today.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 13, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

This should be interesting..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 13, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
rabbitman

fuck white people ...and im white.

be careful what you pretend to be

September 13, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Your Fan

We're not promoting hatred in this thread and you shouldn't bash your own race for some e-cred.
September 13, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
Jay_Bird

the dope thing about being a black man is

we can fuck or marry any race we want

all male races try to swagger jack our styles

what paul rooney said was true, everybody want to be a nigga but nobody want to be a nigga
September 13, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
Your Fan

the dope thing about being a black man is

we can fuck or marry any race we want

all male races try to swagger jack our styles

what paul rooney said was true, everybody want to be a nigga but nobody want to be a nigga

We're also kept down so we don't achieve our maximum potential. The most dangerous thing in the world is a educated black man.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Jay_Bird

i agree
September 13, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

being black is great, to be the closes "race" to the mother land is amazing in its self.

September 13, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
rabbitman

We're not promoting hatred in this thread and you shouldn't bash your own race for some e-cred.

thats cool, i should have phrased that better. fuck anyone who uprooted the native americans, used and manipulated slavery for financial gain, murdered 6 million jews, hypocritically discriminates against latino immigrants based off ethnocentrism, and forces their culture and beliefs on others on a global scale

be careful what you pretend to be

September 13, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Your Fan

thats cool, i should have phrased that better. fuck anyone who uprooted the native americans, used and manipulated slavery for financial gain, murdered 6 million jews, hypocritically discriminates against latino immigrants based off ethnocentrism, and forces their culture and beliefs on others on a global scale

That's better. Welcome to the black thread!
September 13, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
trolos714

This semester I enrolled in a class called "Ethnic Studies", and I just now learned why some of the most desirable neighborhoods are almost all exclusively white(at least here in California). All the beach houses, and property on the coast is mostly inherited property passed down from 3-4 generations. When the coastal cities were first settled they didn't allow Hispanics, Blacks, and Asians to buy houses there, and whites could only sell their houses to other whites. As time went by the cost of living in those places sky rocketed and became unaffordable for almost anybody. Since the price of houses in those places was so high it became really difficult for minorities to buy houses there.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 13, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

What do you guys think about the claim that Africans were involved in slavery of their own, between Africans and between Middle Eastern countries also?

And that it wasn't all White people
September 13, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Your Fan

In my neighborhood it's still a shock to some people that I live their when we first moved here our neighbors asked "How long will you be renting the house" I'm sure they didn't mean it like that, but what a shock it was when we told them we owned it and were probably the most wealthy in the neighborhood.
September 13, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

What do you guys think about the claim that Africans were involved in slavery of their own, between Africans and between Middle Eastern countries also?

And that it wasn't all White people

It was true the kings of villages in africa would sell and buy people from other villages to have them as slaves in the tribes. Also many of the kings of the villages would sell some of their people that had committed crimes such as theft and rape to the europeans that came down from europe to trade supplies such as sugar and spices. As for middle eastern idk.

September 13, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

not true i only heard salty white people say shit like that
September 13, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Your Fan

It was true the kings of villages in africa would sell and buy people from other villages to have them as slaves in the tribes. Also many of the kings of the villages would sell some of their people that had committed crimes such as theft and rape to the europeans that came down from europe to trade supplies such as sugar and spices. As for middle eastern idk.

Criminals were sold as slaves and prisoners of war and that doesn't account for the sheer numbers of slaves that Europeans had ascertained. On top of that the brutality that these white people used on black slaves was inhumane and morally disgusting, how could you rip apart a pregnant African female and smash her unborn fetus under your boot!

Trunks was right this is the excuse white people use to make themselves feel better about their actions, not the white people of today. "Well they sold slaves to each other so I guess it's OK to completely annihilate a culture and uproot them from their home land." And on top of that let's talk about the other cultures they DESTROYED the Native Americans and the tribes from modern day Mexico had a rich history and it was all destroyed by salty white people. No one finds it strange that the races that white people destroyed were years before their time and without intervention who knows how advanced civilization would have been. I can say that I'm sort of glad that the dominoes fell in their order because without everything that happened happening who knows where I and my family would be.

This thread isn't about denouncing white people and promoting black power it's more about showing that black people can be positive and not thugs.
September 13, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ damn didn't know all that

do you have any books that you know that you could recommend me to read?

September 14, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Your Fan

^^ damn didn't know all that

do you have any books that you know that you could recommend me to read?

Here are some I found on Google
September 14, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Your Fan

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/13/welfare-white-and-drugless/

All these black people on welfare... I think not!
September 14, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/13/welfare-white-and-drugless/

All these black people on welfare... I think not!

the media likes to portray african americans as one of the lowest, poverty stricken, self loathing race in american let alone the entire world, knowing that more white people are on welfare and social services. Where did the hate for black skin come from, real talk i would like to know.

September 14, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Your Fan

the media likes to portray african americans as one of the lowest, poverty stricken, self loathing race in american let alone the entire world, knowing that more white people are on welfare and social services. Where did the hate for black skin come from, real talk i would like to know.

It came from "Americans" Europeans didn't see Africans as a sub race maybe they thought they weren't as advanced, which I can see why, but they didn't treat them as if they were another disposable race they traded goods and built communities and yes did what all powerful nations did rape and pillage. The hate didn't come from this the hate came from Americans who, over generations, saw blacks only as slaves just like we see dishwashers and laundry machines as tools to make our lives easier.

I'm sure their are holes in what I say I am not perfect.

A simple algorithm as to why blacks are singled out to be this viscous savage race. Follow along...

- You have 3 blacks, and 4 whites
- 2 Blacks go to jail, and 2 whites go to jail
- 2/3rds of the entire black population is in jail, and 1/2 of the entire white population is in jail
- Which is bigger 2/3rds or 1/2?
- They are an equal number of whites and black in jail it's just that 2/3rds appear to be the bigger number

Now from this they are able to say that a majority of black people are in jail BECAUSE their are less blacks than whites, but if they do blacks per capita I'm sure the outlook would change. Unfortunately, we all know the truth and that truth is black people are being forced into situations that, over time, will brainwash them to do exactly what the "white man" wants them to do. It's like a long-term brainwashing scheme! Introduce them to drugs, crime, and hostility at a young age and they will grow up believing it's their only way of survival. Hopefully their will come a day when the black people of the 70's who valued education and political prowess will re-emerge and our race will flourish.

This is mostly speculation, but I believe everybody can find some truth in my words!

Please login first to reply.