Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 7, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
JacobCecil

Don't you think it's a little fucked up that girls expect to be treated as equals, but every time you take a girl out you hold the door for her, pay for her shit, and buy her shit every valentine's day. What do we get? Aren't they supposed to be equal?
September 7, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Panther.

Damn not a bad point. They always want a "real man" when they're fake as fuck putting on make up every second of the day, acting better than others, and asking for shit

women

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 7, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
damnwitless1

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 7, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
trolos714

OP has a good point. Most girls are selfish, and not worth the time. Chivalry is dead. Nice guys really do finish last.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 7, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
veryrareandbased

Chivalry is only alive for me if that girl cute.
Ain't gon' open no doors & pay for no girl that's 3rd world ugly.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 7, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

you still gonna take a L, if your a sucker for a pretty face.

:)

September 7, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
veryrareandbased

I am a sucker for a pretty girl..Thirsty? Maybe..If the girl fine enough.LMAO fuck it.

September 7, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
*80hd*

I am a sucker for a pretty girl..Thirsty? Maybe..If the girl fine enough.LMAO fuck it.

true. nothin like a fine ass chick. looks can be deceiving tho..sad
September 7, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
nat turner

I'm a gentleman but I don't go around paying for things freely. I don't mind opening a door. I don't roll with garbage ass women

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

September 7, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I have a short story for this thread. In my history class my Junior year of High School, this slutty girl walked in all pissed cause her boyfriend dumped or something. I didn't care at all, but I was sitting next to her so I had to hear all about a good minute before the bell rang. So the class starts and this bitch fucking forearm checks her binder out of anger and it drops pretty much in the middle of us but closer to her side. It laid there for about 6 seconds, and I just looked at it and continued to talk to my class mate. Bitch stands up, looks at me in the eye and said chivalry is dead and you killed it. Every girl in the entire class, included the teacher looked at me and nodded in disappointment.

I can hold a door open for a girl and all that, but to pick up your shit that you forcibly threw on the floor cause you were mad your boyfriend is a dickhead and you're a nasty bitch is some fuck shit.
September 7, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
AndreLutherKing

I have a short story for this thread. In my history class my Junior year of High School, this slutty girl walked in all pissed cause her boyfriend dumped or something. I didn't care at all, but I was sitting next to her so I had to hear all about a good minute before the bell rang. So the class starts and this bitch fucking forearm checks her binder out of anger and it drops pretty much in the middle of us but closer to her side. It laid there for about 6 seconds, and I just looked at it and continued to talk to my class mate. Bitch stands up, looks at me in the eye and said chivalry is dead and you killed it. Every girl in the entire class, included the teacher looked at me and nodded in disappointment.

I can hold a door open for a girl and all that, but to pick up your shit that you forcibly threw on the floor cause you were mad your boyfriend is a dickhead and you're a nasty bitch is some fuck shit.

Damn shame. How are people gonna be disappointed at you cause this bitch is salty

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 7, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Pantic

bet you didnt have balls to tell her this tho
September 7, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
totalespionage

LOL at this bitch complaining about chivalry, but she probably fucked the whole Football team behind her BF's back. A double standard, dats the shit I don't like

There you go salaam
September 7, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

bet you didnt have balls to tell her this tho

Wasn't a battle I was about to win. Saying shit like this would just ostracize myself from all the fine bitches at my school. Girls were mad at me for a little bit but they forgot because the same girl fucked some other popular girl's man so it was all cool.
September 7, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

@totalespionage Replace basketball with football and you are 100% right.
September 7, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Pantic

Well aight, not hating cause you dodged an argument. Just i personally wouldn't have let a bitch get off with saying some shit like that, worst type of hoe there is.
September 7, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Smfh, broads.
September 7, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

when the chick and the class pulled their bullshit "no no" routine I would of simply did this

September 7, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
"MERCY"

OP is in middle school and is beginning to wonder about the aspects of life
September 7, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
totalespionage

Well aight, not hating cause you dodged an argument. Just i personally wouldn't have let a bitch get off with saying some shit like that, worst type of hoe there is.

Agreed, but I wouldnt have argued with her I would have just laughed in her face if she did all of that. She just wanted the ego boost because her BF dumped her and everyone knows she a hoe. Let dat bitch wallow in her own pity lol
September 7, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
Swag Master Flex

@totalespionage True talk.

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

September 7, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
veryrareandbased

What a rachet ass hoe.

Seriously if that happened to me..^That would be my exact reaction.

September 7, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I understand, no one is the same. It was just in my nature to try and play it all cool, I'm not really an angry guy so my first thought wouldn't be to snap on a bitch just for being a bitch. She really isn't even that mean she was just PMSing about that boyfriend shit.
September 7, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Chivalry only works with woman with a healthy self esteem, self respect and mature, don't wast your time doing it for a woman that gets wet because she sees tattoos, snapback and a honda accord,dont be a dumbass

:)

September 7, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
johnathan

chivalry is for beta men

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.