Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 6, 2012 @ 10:31 PM

Inactive

Thanks to those who didn't bash or say negative shit. Truth be told if it does turn out she was fucking me over it's not the end of the world. This too shall pass and I'm a strong dude so nothing can phase. In the back of my mind, I kind of have an idea that I'm probably just reading too much into things. I don't think she would fool around behind my back
September 6, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
slap

That denial.
I understand that you want to think the best of her, but then again, ar you just gonna sit there waiting, or are you gonna take action and find out or what?
Damn.

I'm sure she can see you're worried, and if she was really your caring girlfriend, she should be considerate of your feelings and try to reassure you.

Or she's a ho.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

September 6, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
"MERCY"

Thanks to those who didn't bash or say negative shit. Truth be told if it does turn out she was fucking me over it's not the end of the world. This too shall pass and I'm a strong dude so nothing can phase. In the back of my mind, I kind of have an idea that I'm probably just reading too much into things. I don't think she would fool around behind my back

another mistake

i rather read into it too much and assume things, then brush off everything as assumptions and get played like a little bitch
September 6, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
GW

B, don't ever think that someone wouldn't do something bad to you. That's a big mistake.
September 6, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
Brosef

Long time lurker here (go easy on me lol) Me and my honey:

Bet she wouldn't have cheated on him if he wasn't wearing those toms

She's a real straight edge girl, so I know she not fuckin nobody else. I'm not worried about that I'm only worried about her becoming emotionally attached to another dude

op fuck outta here that bitch aint:
#STRAIGHTEDGE
#XXX
#JULIANBERMAN
#BLACKFLAG

black flag wasn't an edge band bro, L2 youth crew fag.
September 6, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Pantic

always trust your gut on these matters, if you feel something is up, something is up. I have never pressed a girl that i felt was doing some shit, and found out i was wrong.
September 6, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
DATSHTKRAY

She don't look like the one to cheat, but iono asians are always horny af... somethings up.
September 6, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
straight2hell

This is the type of shit why I always tell my homies to not neglect their relationships, women won't hesitate to cheat if they're not being treated right, think about it almost any decent looking girl could have sex at any given time they want with anyone willing

Move on from her op

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

September 7, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
justinslayer

She don't look like the one to cheat, but iono asians are always horny af... somethings up.

Like i said earlier , that whole innocent act is all apart of the game .
I'd like to remind you that Asian girls tend to have those cute innocent faces .
Can't trust looks, bruh .

September 7, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
shnoosetheboose

OP be sure to post on HB when you find out she's fucking your friend, we're all here to support you
September 7, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
Ramzy

This is the type of shit why I always tell my homies to not neglect their relationships, women won't hesitate to cheat if they're not being treated right, think about it almost any decent looking girl could have sex at any given time they want with anyone willing

Move on from her op

This. Don't give her the benefit of the doubt and look at your relationship from an outside point of view. She might not be smashing some other dude but she probably exploring her options.

No sex since July??? In college???

Not giving her the D right.
September 7, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
unoedoe

Move on from her op

They'll do the same if you bow down to them too. It's a matter of finding dat middle ground
September 7, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
PreggGopovich

short hair <3 but yeah never doubt your gut feeling. poke a hole on condom, fuck her, leave. :D
November 4, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
tmwtg

I can never trust women.

Shit, I don't even trust my own mom.

Damn, I read this again. Cold-blooded of me. Haha.
November 4, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
AmericanLegend

OP update what happend

taste the glamour

November 4, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
AndreLutherKing

OP update what happend

OP turned out to be Boland

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 4, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
nochurch

Thread got me noided

RIP Boland tho

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 4, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
bjornvan

either he just ruined his surprise birthday party or his friend hittin that shit from the back and making funny faces bro
Probably even got his toe in her mouth b
November 5, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
michaelkalas

bro move on, get another bitch
November 5, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
PandoCalrissian

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none tbh

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Please login first to reply.