September 6, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
$$$$$

Man you must not be fuckin her right if she can go months without sex then, especially if you see her often.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
justinslayer

Man you must not be fuckin her right if she can go months without sex then, especially if you see her often.

Girls get just as horny as guys .
As soon as they get off their period , it's a wrap .
And Op hasn't fucked her since July ? She been cheated on you bruh .
And i bet you she just told him recently that she's "straight edge" .
September 6, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
YoungRizal

Everything seem straight now. I talked to her all last night and everything sounds legit from her perspective. Of course she could just be telling me what I wanna hear, but who knows. Her relationship status on Facebook still says "talking to someone" while mine says "in a relationship." I don't know how in the fuck you can be "talking" to someone for almost a year but whatever. We haven't fucked since July either.

wow youre either trolling or actin blind as fuck and dont wanna see reality. my nigga wtf is up b? how are you takin all these L's from now. are you still in HS? you remind me of me back when i was 15 b. all simpin over my first pussy. smh

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 6, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
justinslayer

Everything seem straight now. I talked to her all last night and everything sounds legit from her perspective. Of course she could just be telling me what I wanna hear, but who knows. Her relationship status on Facebook still says "talking to someone" while mine says "in a relationship." I don't know how in the fuck you can be "talking" to someone for almost a year but whatever. We haven't fucked since July either.

wow youre either trolling or actin blind as fuck and dont wanna see reality. my nigga wtf is up b? how are you takin all these L's from now. are you still in HS? you remind me of me back when i was 15 b. all simpin over my first pussy. smh

This .
Op , stop acting like a simp and take part in this .
You're just sitting back while your girl is out there getting dicked down .

Are you two in college ?
September 6, 2012 @ 04:39 PM

Inactive

Yeah I'm sophomore she's a freshman. We're at the same uni
September 6, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
craigsagersuit

op is kyle from semi-pro

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 6, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
shnoosetheboose

She's definitely cheating then, no such thing as a straight edge girl in college. Girls that are straight edge coming into the college are the ones that get drunk as fuck the first week and end up suck 5 dudes dicks.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
justinslayer

She's definitely cheating then, no such thing as a straight edge girl in college. Girls that are straight edge coming into the college are the ones that get drunk as fuck the first week and end up suck 5 dudes dicks.

This .
September 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
justinslayer

Yeah I'm sophomore she's a freshman. We're ang t the same uni

Are you guys dorming ?
September 6, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
justinslayer

Wait , people still have girlfriends in college ?
Where they do dat at ?
September 6, 2012 @ 05:13 PM

Inactive

Fuck you guys got me worried now. I don't need this kind of stress on my back. I just want to believe she not doing me dirty I been so good to her.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
$$$$$

Ay what Uni? If it's close to me I'll do you a favor and hit on her and possible fuck. Then we will definitely find out if she a hoe or not. Sound good?
September 6, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Pantic

Ofcourse she is cheating on you after 2 months of no fucking...... son i don't even understand why YOU aren't cheating.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
justinslayer

Fuck you guys got me worried now. I don't need this kind of stress on my back. I just want to believe she not doing me dirty I been so good to her.

You haven't fucked your girl since July .
Just what exactly did you expect ?

The question is , how many dudes has she been with before you found out about your boy talking to her .
September 6, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
MeroWavy

thread is hilarious

but since july ? hmm august is when most colleges start school, she prolly started fuckin welcome week
September 6, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
GW

You dumb as fuck if you don't think she's cheating. Too many bitches in the world to be hung up off one
September 6, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
dmwalking

She's a real straight edge girl, so I know she not fuckin nobody else. I'm not worried about that I'm only worried about her becoming emotionally attached to another dude

LMAO quality trolling. I'm a just watch from here. Well done. Very convincing.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

September 6, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
dmwalking

lmaooooooooooo

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

September 6, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
oneallah

your girls a hoe
September 6, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
traggi

Her relationship status on Facebook still says "talking to someone" while mine says "in a relationship."

We haven't fucked since July either.

September 6, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
osmosis63

torture her analy then she'll talk
September 6, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
Kimo 先生

op how the hell you let this go on like that for so long? you better fuck her one last time then dump her. face reality man, it ain't gon work. and if you feel up for it, fight your "good friend"

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

September 6, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
DarianaGrande

Her relationship status on Facebook still says "talking to someone" while mine says "in a relationship."

We haven't fucked since July either.

LOL

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 6, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

bruh drop her now or your gonna regret this shit. Nigga your setting yourself up for the L. Pease leave this bitch now, your gonna get hurt lol.

:)

September 6, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
goldANDsacks

what you SHOULD do is swipe your friends phone when he's not realizing, and send her a sexual/flirty text as him. how she responds will tell you everything you need to know. and please post it here. we're curious.
September 6, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
KALiKUSH

Bruh this last comment got me dead right now. Thanks for the quality thread LMAO.. A bitch is a bitch, a hoe a hoe, a woman a woman .. This shit is too fucking funny cuz I can almost guarantee OP wasn't talking to any side pieces (maybe even just females in general) besides his gf .. Keep your options open you wanna be the one takin the L full on if shit hits the fan ? .............wait

EDIT: Though I must admit .. 95% of the posts are assuming the worst possible scenarios without knowing the full background. Regardless, never trust a female and keep your boys on check .. everyone got a price, just some niggas is as cheap as that pussy getting thrown at em you thought you had on lock
September 6, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
justinslayer

Also , post a pic OP .
We need to see if this chick is even worth all the trouble .
September 6, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
KALiKUSH

Long time lurker here (go easy on me lol) Me and my honey:

Bet she wouldn't have cheated on him if he wasn't wearing those toms
September 6, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Long time lurker here (go easy on me lol) Me and my honey:

Bet she wouldn't have cheated on him if he wasn't wearing those toms

She's a real straight edge girl, so I know she not fuckin nobody else. I'm not worried about that I'm only worried about her becoming emotionally attached to another dude

op fuck outta here that bitch aint:
#STRAIGHTEDGE
#XXX
#JULIANBERMAN
#BLACKFLAG

:)

September 6, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Thibault

Truee

Please login first to reply.