Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 6, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
traggi

Found it :

Link

Bitch didn't even look like she enjoyed it, what the fuck was she doin that for?

She's stupid , just like 90% of girls are out here .
That's what happens when girls hang out with guys all the time .

Man I'm glad I ain't never dated seriously, these bitches crazy as hell. Can't tell you how many bullets I done dodged.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

bruh you just have to realized that most of these bitches out here are hoes that don't have ambitions, goals or anything to loose because they don't have a plan in life. if you find a chick that shares the same passions as you and has a plan and goals then take a risk with her, but stil its hard to trust these bitches my dude. I wonder if vashtie ever got ran train on...naaahhhh.

:)

September 6, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
johnathan

hearing that "i think we should take a break" kills the heart. Got damn i remember hearing that shit and being in denial, thinking that shit was gonna work lol.

lol , you were fooled .

Here's some translations for you OP :

"I'm still close/friends with my ex"
Translation: they're still fucking

"I'm looking for a good man/want a good man"
Translation: ive dealt with some losers in my life

"I'm attracted to powerful men"
Translation: golddigger

"I don't want to get married or have kids"
Translation: she's gonna be a lifelong jumpoff

"I'm going out with the girls for the night"
translation: they're going out to find spare dick

"My friends are special"
translation: all her friends are hoes

"That's why we live and learn"
Translation: common hoe phrase

" ive overcome a lot in my life"
Translation: she wants people to accept her hoe past

"I'm wife material"
Translation: any chick that has to say it usually isn't

" I'm adventurous"
translation: that's another common hoe phrase
"Most of my friends are guys"

or

"I don't really like females, I prefer hanging out with dudes"

Classic hoe statement meaning she's been fucked countless times and often gangbanged.
" I'm not friends with other females cuz I don't trust females"
Translation: other females can't trust her, and she tries to or has dated married men before(shout out to blue Virgo)

"I want to take things so, I don't want to rush"
Translation: Shes used to being a jumpoff/ one night stand type.

If a woman ever says her last man was insecure, that usually means she can't be trusted.......

this like the bible dawg

free max b 2013

September 6, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
justinslayer

Found it :

Link

Bitch didn't even look like she enjoyed it, what the fuck was she doin that for?

Man I'm glad I ain't never dated seriously, these bitches crazy as hell. Can't tell you how many bullets I done dodged.

That's what I'm trying to tell dudes out here .
Stop taking these girls seriously , it's all a game .
If you're under 25 , there's no point of having a girlfriend .

When you get to college you're going to see a lot of shit that's going to change your views on females .
September 6, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
traggi

bruh you just have to realized that most of these bitches out here are hoes that don't have ambitions, goals or anything to loose because they don't have a plan in life. if you find a chick that shares the same passions as you and has a plan and goals then take a risk with her, but stil its hard to trust these bitches my dude. I wonder if vashtie ever got ran train on...naaahhhh.

She too pretty and successful to put up with bullshit like that my nigga, you still got hope.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
tmwtg

I can never trust women.

Shit, I don't even trust my own mom.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
backlikethat

Found it :

Link

good experience tho.

my last was also my first and even tho we only went 4 month, i got 5 years of wisdom cool
September 6, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
traggi

Found it :

Link

When you get to college you're going to see a lot of shit that's going to change your views on females .

True shit. Funny thing is that these bitches just want the dick more when they know you ain't tryna give it to 'em. The things these chicks try got me DEAD.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
justinslayer

These foos are traumatized into believing that females are queens and innocent , thanks to American television .
Ever noticed that your favorite cartoon characters when you were younger were always simps ?
Those episodes where the main character would bow down to the girl , offering to do things for her in return for her love ?

Perfect example of America brainwashing kids into believing that girls are clean and innocent when in actuality they're just as dirty as Men .

Simps gon simp , they'll learn .
September 6, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

These foos are traumatized into believing that females are queens and innocent , thanks to American television .
Ever noticed that your favorite cartoon characters when you were younger were always simps ?
Those episodes where the main character would bow down to the girl , offering to do things for her in return for her love ?

Perfect example of America brainwashing kids into believing that girls are clean and innocent when in actuality they're just as dirty as Men .

True. TV will fuck people up mentally, the reason i don't watch it. but yeah its actually a proven biological fact that woman are naturally prone to going out and wanting to have multiple sex partners. Most woman are fucked up in the head you just have to go with the punches and learn that everything is not what it seems. Dudes can turn from "beta" to "alpha" overnight if they make that mindset transition and stop simping so hard on bitches...sorely based because of how "good" the female look.

:)

September 6, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
justinslayer

Found it :

Link

True shit. Funny thing is that these bitches just want the dick more when they know you ain't tryna give it to 'em. The things these chicks try got me DEAD.

They all want the dick , they just hide it .
When a chick calls you for you to come over and smash , you'd be over there in an instant .
When you call a chick to see if she wants to fuck she'll say something like "idk yet" , why ?
Because she's checking her options , more then 10 dudes are blowing up her phone asking her if they can come over . But the question is, Who is she going to fuck first ?
September 6, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
justinslayer

Found it :

Link

Another thing is when they constantly change their relationship status on fb , or either post " Single <3" , they're just waiting for dudes to line up .
Fortunately we have the internet now , so it's simple finding out who's slutting out the most .
September 6, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
justinslayer

True. TV will fuck people up mentally, the reason i don't watch it. but yeah its actually a proven biological fact that woman are naturally prone to going out and wanting to have multiple sex partners. Most woman are fucked up in the head you just have to go with the punches and learn that everything is not what it seems. Dudes can turn from "beta" to "alpha" overnight if they make that mindset transition and stop simping so hard on bitches...sorely based because of how "good" the female look.

That's why i always lol @ these hypebeasts simps on fb .
Just because you have snapbacks & foambs doesn't mean she's going to stay .
Chicks don't like simps , they like challengers .
September 6, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
Thibault

I truly hope i don't have a daughter..like seriously.
September 6, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
whatsbrackin

lol wow, bitch made thread/user

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bitch%20Made

WTB SUPREME: WHITE PAISLEY OXFORD XL "LA" FITTEDS 7 5/8 & HARLEM SERIES "MLB" FITTEDS 7 3/4 ALL DIVINE MERCY HOODIES XL

September 6, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
traggi

Found it :

Link

They all want the dick , they just hide it .
When a chick calls you for you to come over and smash , you'd be over there in an instant .
When you call a chick to see if she wants to fuck she'll say something like "idk yet" , why ?
Because she's checking her options , more then 10 dudes are blowing up her phone asking her if they can come over . But the question is, Who is she going to fuck first ?

Maaaan this one girl I'm talking to wanted to go to lunch and back to my place last friday, so I say alright. Then the bitch stands me up. No problem, I say, I just hit up another one of my female friends and we go see a movie and chill, nothing big. Already out in the city, might as well do something right?

Then the first girl comes up yesterday going all "OMG I'm sorry I forgot to answer your message! I didn't see it!". I say it's cool, I just went to the movies with someone else instead. Then the bitch gets mad. Mad at me. SHE. Got mad at ME.

They don't like when you don't play their game. Drove her CRAZY.
September 6, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
dmwalking

Yeah I confronted both of them and the stories are conflicting one another. She says since they're taking the same class she asks him homework questions but he says they just have casual convo. This whole shit getting me down now

Ah yeah, that's the risk of wifing a woman up. It's like, you can do your best to filter out the hoes, but sometimes you end up with one and dont' know it. But it's not your fault. You can't blame yourself for a hoe's actions.

And your boy ain't really your boy. They're both either stupid or doing something behind your back. You already confronted them. Stories don't match. Not a good sign.

I'd say let her go. Do your own thing. See how she reacts. Either she moves on too, she takes it hard and she keeps trying to get back with you, or she ends up dating your boy....and she cheats on him too.

But to answer the original question, I don't think it's ok for your boys to have a close relationship with your girl. It's just unwise.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 6, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
valleyla

Yeah I confronted both of them and the stories are conflicting one another. She says since they're taking the same class she asks him homework questions but he says they just have casual convo. This whole shit getting me down now

Damn man, I'm legitimately sorry to hear. I know how it feels, I've been cheated on and shit Dickson. Especially when you.all.the right things. My advice? Call them on the bullshit. By now they'll have talked to one another about this and will have a more solid story. She'll probably have deleted the illicit texts too. Tell her to come clean or things are gonna be real close to being over. When she admits, drop her anyways.

If she keeps denying, say you KNOW because the stories dont match.

We've been together for almost a year, I don't wanna fuck up a good thing. Aside from this shit, she really hasn't done anything out of pocket. I'll take her word for it and just see what happens next.

My nigga why would you set yourself up for the okie doke? That bitch cheating and your homie is beating. Either drop her now or cop yourself a nice side piece so it's easier to get over when you find out.

Don't blame your homie though. You gotta remember that while that may be your bitch, that's just a piece of pussy to your homie. Blame the bitch for being so careless with her pussy throwing it at the homie when it's suppose to be yours.

Blame both of them. Fuck outta here with that "Oh, guys will be guys!" bullshit. No, friends are supposed to be friends and never trust a rat. He's a fucking pie ass jit. Drop both of them out of your life. Don't trust a girl who pulls stunts like this and don't ever, EVER trust a friend who thinks this shit is alright. He's a bitch.
September 6, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
backlikethat

OP, you're prob. gonna live the rest of your life worried about trusting her
if you keep going on in this relationship... Is all this stress worth it?
September 6, 2012 @ 03:32 PM

Inactive

Everything seem straight now. I talked to her all last night and everything sounds legit from her perspective. Of course she could just be telling me what I wanna hear, but who knows. Her relationship status on Facebook still says "talking to someone" while mine says "in a relationship." I don't know how in the fuck you can be "talking" to someone for almost a year but whatever. We haven't fucked since July either.
September 6, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
dmwalking

Ight we're getting trolled.

There's no way you can think this is ok. SMH.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 6, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
valleyla

Ight we're getting trolled.

There's no way you can think this is ok. SMH.
September 6, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
$$$$$

Everything seem straight now. I talked to her all last night and everything sounds legit from her perspective. Of course she could just be telling me what I wanna hear, but who knows. Her relationship status on Facebook still says "talking to someone" while mine says "in a relationship." I don't know how in the fuck you can be "talking" to someone for almost a year but whatever. We haven't fucked since July either.

Nigga really? Y'all haven't fucked since July??? 100% sure she's fucking someone else guaranteed now.
September 6, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
shnoosetheboose

YOU haven't had sex since July, her on the other hand...
September 6, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
Thibault

^lmao
September 6, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
justinslayer

Not sure if srs ?
July ?
September 6, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
justinslayer

Nigga really? Y'all haven't fucked since July??? 100% sure she's fucking someone else guaranteed now.

THIS .
September 6, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
justinslayer

Pics ?
September 6, 2012 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

She's a real straight edge girl, so I know she not fuckin nobody else. I'm not worried about that I'm only worried about her becoming emotionally attached to another dude
September 6, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
justinslayer

She's a real straight edge girl, so I know she not fuckin nobody else. I'm not worried about that I'm only worried about her becoming emotionally attached to another dude

She told you she was straight edge ?
confused

Please login first to reply.