Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 5, 2012 @ 11:24 PM

Inactive

To text back and forth with one of your homies? And to top it off, don't even tell you that they've been communicating with each other behind your back. It's not that I don't trust my girl, but the whole situation is a little fishy. Then when I confront her about not telling me about it she says I'm overreacting. But why would you be texting my best friend (A DUDE!) and we're supposed to be together.
September 5, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

bros before hoes

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 5, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
DStyles

yo son this reminds me of when my girlfriend used To text back and forth with one of your homies? And to top it off, don't even tell you that they've been communicating with each other behind your back. It's not that I don't trust my girl, but the whole situation is a little fishy. Then when I confront her about not telling me about it she says I'm overreacting. But why would you be texting my best friend (A DUDE!) and we're supposed to be together.

welcome to hypebeast beta member

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 5, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
OG_ENABLE

funny you say this cus my girlfriend used to text back and forth with one of your homies? And to top it off, don't even tell you that they've been communicating with each other behind your back. It's not that I don't trust my girl, but the whole situation is a little fishy. Then when I confront her about not telling me about it she says I'm overreacting. But why would you be texting my best friend (A DUDE!) and we're supposed to be together.
September 5, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
craigsagersuit

i'm here to stay, dummy.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 5, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

That wasn't funny, retard.
September 5, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
traggi

You're getting cheated on bruh. That or your homie's gonna try real soon. Aint no reason for your dude to try and talk at your girl for ANY reason if they didnt know each other first.

Ask your dude on the real about it. See what made him think or even WANT to talk to your girl.

How did you find out?
September 5, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
YoungRizal

Smh ya "best friend" dunno the guy code b. might have to refresh hes mind

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 5, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Shes cheating on you B. Sorry, the heartbreak is real.

:)

September 5, 2012 @ 11:44 PM

Inactive

You're getting cheated on bruh. That or your homie's gonna try real soon. Aint no reason for your dude to try and talk at your girl for ANY reason if they didnt know each other first.

Ask your dude on the real about it. See what made him think or even WANT to talk to your girl.

How did you find out?

Yeah I confronted both of them and the stories are conflicting one another. She says since they're taking the same class she asks him homework questions but he says they just have casual convo. This whole shit getting me down now
September 5, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
$$$$$

Bruh real talk, tell her to let you see her phone. If she say no, just be like "Aight peace. I'm out see you later tonight. Imma be back around 2am." Just walk out. If she asks where you're going say, "Dont worry bout me." She's gonna be confused and crying and shit. Then you go out, get some drinks, meet some new people (mostly girls), then go back. If she's awake she'll prolly be open to talk about whats been goin on and stuff cause her emotions are running. Then the rest is up to you if you wanna stay with her or move on. (I'd say move on)
September 5, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
DarianaGrande

Something is going on. I mean its obvious they were keeping it from you for a reason.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 5, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Something is going on. I mean its obvious they were keeping it from you for a reason.

this. he is not your real friend. Man keep ya posse small B, trust people but in small numbers.

:)

September 5, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
falcon0

Swipe that phone some time and check it out
September 5, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
traggi

Yeah I confronted both of them and the stories are conflicting one another. She says since they're taking the same class she asks him homework questions but he says they just have casual convo. This whole shit getting me down now

Damn man, I'm legitimately sorry to hear. I know how it feels, I've been cheated on and shit Dickson. Especially when you.all.the right things. My advice? Call them on the bullshit. By now they'll have talked to one another about this and will have a more solid story. She'll probably have deleted the illicit texts too. Tell her to come clean or things are gonna be real close to being over. When she admits, drop her anyways.

If she keeps denying, say you KNOW because the stories dont match.
September 5, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
ndrew

this why im never trusting a girl, moving to amish community to find me an amish bitch with a big booty.
fuck hoes
tell her fuck u yah bitch then blast this song when you burn out her driveway

www.headhunterla.com

September 6, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
tree fiddy

u wear toms bruh
September 6, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
nochurch

What, dummy?

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

September 6, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
hooper

dat insecurity.
September 6, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
kr00kd

If you dont trust your girl end that shit. I always lold at people in relationships with no trust or too much jealousy. Shit never made sense to me.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

September 6, 2012 @ 12:04 AM

Inactive

Damn man, I'm legitimately sorry to hear. I know how it feels, I've been cheated on and shit Dickson. Especially when you.all.the right things. My advice? Call them on the bullshit. By now they'll have talked to one another about this and will have a more solid story. She'll probably have deleted the illicit texts too. Tell her to come clean or things are gonna be real close to being over. When she admits, drop her anyways.

We've been together for almost a year, I don't wanna fuck up a good thing. Aside from this shit, she really hasn't done anything out of pocket. I'll take her word for it and just see what happens next.
September 6, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
craigsagersuit

time to bump 808s, B.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 6, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
luciddreamfiend

Just hate fuck the shit out of her. It'll make you feel better and plus she'll probably love it and forget all about your lame ass friend. Then break up with her.
September 6, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
╒rozzy

Just hate fuck the shit out of her. It'll make you feel better and plus she'll probably love it and forget all about your lame ass friend. Then break up with her.

Make a POV video, post it on HB.

Legendary

September 6, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Legit Shit

That's why forever I love seldom and trust never.

I just like that line. But really tho, if you're seriously concerned express yourself to either party and let them know that that shit's not cool. If it continues to go on then drop em both.

Or do like Drake and go into her phone and get proof for yourself

upthefunk

September 6, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Ferris.Bueller

dat insecurity.

September 6, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
th3kid

We've been together for almost a year, I don't wanna fuck up a good thing. Aside from this shit, she really hasn't done anything out of pocket. I'll take her word for it and just see what happens next.

My nigga why would you set yourself up for the okie doke? That bitch cheating and your homie is beating. Either drop her now or cop yourself a nice side piece so it's easier to get over when you find out.

Don't blame your homie though. You gotta remember that while that may be your bitch, that's just a piece of pussy to your homie. Blame the bitch for being so careless with her pussy throwing it at the homie when it's suppose to be yours.
September 6, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
backlikethat

OP, take this from experience.

Break it off asap.

I had a girl. Best friend was a guy. He slit my throat while I wasn't looking.

Lessons I learned:

1. Never date a girl who's bf is a guy
2. Never date a girl who can't hold her own
September 6, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Thibault

If you don't trust your girl drop her b, simple as that. If you stay with her and she plays you like a fool then you'll realize you shoulda dropped her sooner, but maybe you need to go through that to realize it. That shit lets you not give a fuck with the next one so it ain't in vain
September 6, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Jay_Bird

To text back and forth with one of your homies? And to top it off, don't even tell you that they've been communicating with each other behind your back. It's not that I don't trust my girl, but the whole situation is a little fishy. Then when I confront her about not telling me about it she says I'm overreacting. But why would you be texting my best friend (A DUDE!) and we're supposed to be together.

you stupid they about to fuck

Please login first to reply.