September 12, 2012 @ 02:44:29

Damn B. Serious fucking let down
September 12, 2012 @ 02:45:47
^ WORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
September 12, 2012 @ 02:48:16
my 7th grade social studies teacher smokeyface
September 12, 2012 @ 02:52:22
my 7th grade social studies teacher smokeyface

My 7th grade social studies teacher was fine as fuck too. Ass smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 12, 2012 @ 03:00:02
@blackpowerrage we were all expecting the same thing and had that same damn image in our minds.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo This is like the EXACT image I had. The stereotypical Spanish Milf with large tits.

But the pics of BPR's Professor aren't bad. I imagine she looks waaaay better in casual dress and if actually posed for a pic.
OP delivered pic. Now we wait...
September 12, 2012 @ 03:00:32
fucking pussy. here i am coming home from my spanish class aswell, teacher looks old as fuck, i make stupid ass jokes in class to compromise the lack of milfness and achieve no boner while learning. bruh i better hope thursday you slay this bitch already.
September 12, 2012 @ 03:02:55
my 7th-8th grade history and leadership teacher was the baddest
September 12, 2012 @ 03:20:40
@blackpowerrage we were all expecting the same thing and had that same damn image in our minds.

TRU

smokeyface smoke 2 dat
September 12, 2012 @ 03:27:11
Sorry for the shitty pics. Her ass was looking so good today. Got called out for texting today and tried to talk to her after class, but there were like 5 other people trying to ask her shit and I was hungry so I just left.

September 12, 2012 @ 03:34:24

she kinda look like a blonde liz lemon
September 12, 2012 @ 03:35:07
Sorry for the shitty pics. Her ass was looking so good today. Got called out for texting today and tried to talk to her after class, but there were like 5 other people trying to ask her shit and I was hungry so I just left.

September 12, 2012 @ 11:28:57
That's kinda what I expected her to look like actually. She's fine as fuck. But the longer you wait to talk to her the weirder it looks. Next week approach her at the beginning of class before she begins her lecture. Then talk to her again after class like you need something clarified. Be sure to make her laugh. Be a charming nuisance. I'm not giving up on you yet smokeyface
September 12, 2012 @ 14:22:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
werent u the same guy that was scared to say hi to vashtie when u saw her

idk how u finna pull this one off, guy

My nigga when you are in the face of an angle its hard to speak.

Why is everybody obsessed with vashtie? She looks like a little kid.
September 12, 2012 @ 14:39:22

And u an ugly ass nigha
September 12, 2012 @ 15:26:59
Go to class early on Tuesday and tell her you're sorry for texting during the lecture. Then make your move afterwards. It's now or never bruh.
September 12, 2012 @ 16:59:11
worth the read of the thread but kinda disppointed on the pics.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 12, 2012 @ 18:06:25
your startup already sucked in my humble oppinion. unless you think she actually has some interest its not worth making a thread, i mean shes old enough if she wants to have sex with some underage boy shell be the one to flirt you up, brah brah
September 12, 2012 @ 18:34:54
your startup already sucked in my humble oppinion. unless you think she actually has some interest its not worth making a thread, i mean shes old enough if she wants to have sex with some underage boy shell be the one to flirt you up, brah brah

Age has nothing to do with it. Most women want to be pursued by men. All the more reason for him to make himself known and his intentions somewhat apparent.
September 12, 2012 @ 19:06:01
underage??? nigga i'm 20.
September 12, 2012 @ 19:17:34

Age has nothing to do with it. Most women want to be pursued by men. All the more reason for him to make himself known and his intentions somewhat apparent.
this and yeah man just ask her out bro. or just be like once the semester is over and im not your student can i take you out on date. maybe she doesnt want that student-teacher relationship and prefers if your not her student
September 12, 2012 @ 19:20:01

But she's 31 smokeyface

:)

September 12, 2012 @ 19:46:40
Vashtie is not attractive at all, ya'll niggas needa grow up and find a new chick to drool over.tongueface
September 12, 2012 @ 20:25:25
REVS
Haven't been on this thread since OP's first post. Did you take my advice yet and wear box logo? Was that the key to fucking her?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 12, 2012 @ 20:52:45
Vashtie is not attractive at all, ya'll niggas needa grow up and find a new chick to drool over.tongueface

She is beautiful
September 12, 2012 @ 23:07:00

But she's 31 smokeyface

Old ass bitch
September 12, 2012 @ 23:11:54

this and yeah man just ask her out bro. or just be like once the semester is over and im not your student can i take you out on date. maybe she doesnt want that student-teacher relationship and prefers if your not her student

I like that idea
September 12, 2012 @ 23:34:23

who would you suggest Selena Gomez or Kate Upton?

:)

September 12, 2012 @ 23:38:55
Biggest let down ever
September 13, 2012 @ 00:15:37

LMAO werd
Please login first to reply.
x