Ferdi

this thread is quite interesting

September 9, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
ToyotaGuy

This dude aint fucking no teacher.

Hes just trollin to get HB respect
September 9, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
$$$$$

I never said I fucked her...I said I'm trying. Reading comprehension.
September 9, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
DATSHTKRAY

I never said I fucked her...I said I'm trying. Reading comprehension.

He's just tryna say you ain't gonna have a chance at that professor pussy.
September 9, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
swervin

Take pic of your professor
September 9, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Guapamole

sellmestuff my nigga cool

aka mr "my boyfriend doesnt do that"
September 9, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
ToyotaGuy

you might have a chance.

show us a picture then, we've been waiting for 4 days now.
September 9, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
$$$$$

I only have her class on tuesdays. I'll try to get a pic, but no promises.
September 9, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Nevamind

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 9, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
kingzeek

@sellmestuff jure sure la tete de ta mere que ta baiser ton enseignante
September 9, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
vizual

September 9, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
cdvbxi

if it's risky in any way risky don't try it. not worth it getting caught doin creep shit like that and ruining your shot for some e cred

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

September 10, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
ToyotaGuy

Nah man just do it. Dont pussy out
September 10, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
1khalil9

i would be conservative but she needs to know you aint out there playin like no damn child
September 10, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
It's Only Hype

Smashed my first year intermediate french teacher. Here's the breakdown.

Unique set of circumstances:
a) As a fluent french speaker, I really did not belong in intermediate french. I purposely bombed the evaluation test they make you write to evaluate your language skills. This freed up my time considerably as a result of not having to study or do any homework for the course
b) She was single and sexy as fuck.

How it went down:

We had a pretty unique relationship for the first half of the semester which consisted primarily of us openly talking shit to each other in front of the rest of the class, her chirping me for not ever doing my homework, calling me out randomly to stand up in front of class and present and me always killing that shit, etc. It was an 8:30 class on a monday so I just sat in the back with the two sexiest bitches who were actually very studious and provided me with updates on assignments and answers to homework q's when necessary.

The day we got our midterms back she called my name first as I had the highest score and she asked me to stay behind after class to talk. I thought I was fucked cuz I did too well on the exam and she realized I didnt belong in intermediate french and mildly sketched out that they might be moving me up to advanced french. After class ends I go up to her desk and ask what's up and she asks if I would like to have some tea with her, mind you this is all happening in french so it was a lot sexier. I respond in the affirmative and she says 'follow me to my office'. We get in her office, she pours me a cup of tea and we just have a casual good time talking/laughing/flirting. Things turned slightly sexual and she told me she hadn't gotten laid since before the semester started (mind you this was like 2.5 months after class started) but I changed the topic and was too much of a pussy to make a move so just lackadaisically excused myself when time came for my next class.

Fast forward a couple weeks later and after class ends she makes an announcement about this french art show going on at this other school downtown that weekend and if anyone wanted to come check it out with her to let her know. I hit her up a couple days later saying I was down and she responds saying she's glad she wouldnt have to go alone or something along those lines. Friday rolls around, she picks me up (lol), we get there, it's dope af and she's really knowledgeable on artsy shit so it was cool. Turns out there's also this french play going on that night at the school's theatre. We decide to hit that up too. It's dope. After the play ended it was close to 10-11 so we're just casually walking around dt for a bit looking for a bite to eat. We grab dinner/drinks. At some point I pull her in and go for the makeout. She's down. She pays and invites me back to her place to blaze. go over. smash, she drives me home.

Fin.

September 10, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
aalexander

a) As a fluent french speaker, I really did not belong in intermediate french. I purposely bombed the evaluation test they make you write to evaluate your language skills. This freed up my time considerably as a result of not having to study or do any homework for the course

How it went down:

We had a pretty unique relationship for the first half of the semester which consisted primarily of us openly talking shit to each other in front of the rest of the class, her chirping me for not ever doing my homework, calling me out randomly to stand up in front of class and present and me always killing that shit, etc. It was an 8:30 class on a monday so I just sat in the back with the two sexiest bitches who were actually very studious and provided me with updates on assignments and answers to homework q's when necessary.

The day we got our midterms back she called my name first as I had the highest score and she asked me to stay behind after class to talk. I thought I was fucked cuz I did too well on the exam and she realized I didnt belong in intermediate french and mildly sketched out that they might be moving me up to advanced french. After class ends I go up to her desk and ask what's up and she asks if I would like to have some tea with her, mind you this is all happening in french so it was a lot sexier. I respond in the affirmative and she says 'follow me to my office'. We get in her office, she pours me a cup of tea and we just have a casual good time talking/laughing/flirting. Things turned slightly sexual and she told me she hadn't gotten laid since before the semester started (mind you this was like 2.5 months after class started) but I changed the topic and was too much of a pussy to make a move so just lackadaisically excused myself when time came for my next class.

Fast forward a couple weeks later and after class ends she makes an announcement about this french art show going on at this other school downtown that weekend and if anyone wanted to come check it out with her to let her know. I hit her up a couple days later saying I was down and she responds saying she's glad she wouldnt have to go alone or something along those lines. Friday rolls around, she picks me up (lol), we get there, it's dope af and she's really knowledgeable on artsy shit so it was cool. Turns out there's also this french play going on that night at the school's theatre. We decide to hit that up too. It's dope. After the play ended it was close to 10-11 so we're just casually walking around dt for a bit looking for a bite to eat. We grab dinner/drinks. At some point I pull her in and go for the makeout. She's down. She pays and invites me back to her place to blaze. go over. smash, she drives me home.

Fin.

The Fin was the icing on the cake. cool
September 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
scarlem

How it went down:

Fin.

dawg my dick got so hard reading that shit,
i respect your game bruh.
September 10, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
JohnvHarrison

she gotta have a pic on the school's site man. just find one there and post.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 11, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
$$$$$

the only one i found was a tiny one of all the spanish professors where you barely see her.
September 11, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
JohnvHarrison

the only one i found was a tiny one of all the spanish professors where you barely see her.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 11, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Redline

post. i'll enhance that shit
September 11, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
jaded

How it went down:

Fin.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 11, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
ThaGame

10 dollars to OP paypal if pictures are up tomorrow
September 11, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
goldANDsacks

How it went down:

Fin.

dawg my dick got so hard reading that shit,
i respect your game bruh.

yo that was a good story. but that comment is awesome!

"dawg my dick got so hard reading that shit"

that's what any writer wants to hear. you have a great imagination as a reader. because really, it's an awesome scenario but there's nothing really sexual in the story. there's is no vivid sexual description of the teacher, and all of the events described are the dates. all of the stuff to make your dick hard happened in your head, on your own thoughts. the power of imagintaion. congratulations.
September 11, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
goldANDsacks

yo black power ranger. you need to get a picture with your professor. if you can't even do that, there's no way you're gonna fuck her.

Please login first to reply.