The Official Mitt Romney 2012 Presidential Campaign

October 09, 2012 @ 05:14:33
Hunter
gary johnson 2012. fiscally conservative, socially liberal.

This.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for someone who banned semi-auto rifles as Governor.
October 09, 2012 @ 05:39:45
Ron Paul
October 09, 2012 @ 07:01:02

Ron Paul

Voting for either of these guys will be just like not voting, neither of them have a chance of winning.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 09, 2012 @ 16:19:19

Ron Paul

Voting for either of these guys will be just like not voting, neither of them have a chance of winning.

True, but they're very different from Romney/Obama.

Fuck it, amirite?
October 09, 2012 @ 20:53:22
Ron Paul is already out the race, isn't on the ballot in any states. Voting for him is a true waste of vote, it'd be no different than writing in your own name. Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states, him and Paul are both libertarians so have the same type of plan. Libertarians are strong on social liberties and civil rights, but tough on the checkbook, meaning they don't waste money, smart economy. Kind of best of both worlds, but without the corporate and banking influence that strongly controls the democrats and republicans. If you look closely you'll find that the same corps and banks are funding both sides of the race, Romney and Obama have been completely bought out. Technically voting for Johnson doesn't make much of a difference in the overall presidential race. But if enough people do and he gets around 5-15% of the vote he will be the deciding factor in the race. Which will be a big sign to those in control. Gary Johnson is the only candidate that THE PEOPLE, not the elite, will have control of.
October 09, 2012 @ 20:58:00
fuck Romney hes a morman bitch, why the fuck would you want this dude in office
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface OBAMA 2012 smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
October 09, 2012 @ 21:11:18

This.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for someone who banned semi-auto rifles as Governor.

new mod or no

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 09, 2012 @ 21:39:43
Personally, Im pushing for Ron Paul. Im writing his name in the Ballot.
I Agree

@TheAlmighty3rd #MM6

October 09, 2012 @ 23:16:52

be careful what you pretend to be

October 09, 2012 @ 23:27:45
This Mormon is 65y/o.

and he uses
October 10, 2012 @ 01:24:38
October 10, 2012 @ 15:17:37

smh another L for Obeezy

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 11, 2012 @ 03:28:23
Hunter
Ron Paul is already out the race, isn't on the ballot in any states. Voting for him is a true waste of vote, it'd be no different than writing in your own name. Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states, him and Paul are both libertarians so have the same type of plan. Libertarians are strong on social liberties and civil rights, but tough on the checkbook, meaning they don't waste money, smart economy. Kind of best of both worlds, but without the corporate and banking influence that strongly controls the democrats and republicans. If you look closely you'll find that the same corps and banks are funding both sides of the race, Romney and Obama have been completely bought out. Technically voting for Johnson doesn't make much of a difference in the overall presidential race. But if enough people do and he gets around 5-15% of the vote he will be the deciding factor in the race. Which will be a big sign to those in control. Gary Johnson is the only candidate that THE PEOPLE, not the elite, will have control of.

Actually it appears as if it will be 48 states, Johnson won't be on the ballot in Oklahoma or Michigan.
October 11, 2012 @ 06:03:27

hansum is 4ever

October 11, 2012 @ 17:19:38
stacey dash voting for romney too.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 12, 2012 @ 03:09:21
I Agree

RON PAUL ISN'T IN THE RACE ANYMORE AND WRITING HIS NAME IN THE BALLOT IS LITERALLY WASTING A VOTE. HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T COMPETING, MIGHT AS WELL VOTE FOR YOURSELF. Don't get me wrong i'm a strong supporter of RP, but voting for him isn't going to get anywhere. Vote for Gary Johnson because he is most similar with RP. He's on the ballot. If enough people vote for him, the duopoly (Reps., Dems.) running the gov will have to recognize 3rd parties as legitimate
October 12, 2012 @ 03:23:56
Joe Biden killed him tonight.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:03:26
this presidential race is turning into a slug throwing competition.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:33:11

smokeyface
Biden called him out on his bs all night
October 12, 2012 @ 12:01:10
Hunter
I Agree

RON PAUL ISN'T IN THE RACE ANYMORE AND WRITING HIS NAME IN THE BALLOT IS LITERALLY WASTING A VOTE. HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T COMPETING, MIGHT AS WELL VOTE FOR YOURSELF. Don't get me wrong i'm a strong supporter of RP, but voting for him isn't going to get anywhere. Vote for Gary Johnson because he is most similar with RP. He's on the ballot. If enough people vote for him, the duopoly (Reps., Dems.) running the gov will have to recognize 3rd parties as legitimate

Agreed.
BTW, was at a Governor Johnson event last night and found out he's definitely running again in '16.
October 12, 2012 @ 16:20:25
paul ryan did so good
October 12, 2012 @ 16:48:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
stacey dash voting for romney too.

That tweet screams "I was paid to do this"

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 12, 2012 @ 20:08:06
When in denial, laugh hysterically, interrupt the other speaker and make it sound like you know what you're talking about even though you have no clue.

Paul Ryan did just fine out there last night smokeyface

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 17, 2012 @ 00:55:46
Homeboy Romney about to ether Barack Hussein Obama smokeyface

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 17, 2012 @ 00:56:55
Homeboy Romney about to ether Barack Hussein Obama smokeyface

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
October 17, 2012 @ 01:54:29
Obama stays winning
October 17, 2012 @ 02:33:03
October 18, 2012 @ 00:51:23
romney Took A L Last Night Like He Will On Nov. 6!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

October 18, 2012 @ 03:21:08
Fuck Mitt Romney & Mormonism.. Believing that black people are cursed with dark skin for being neutral in not following Jesus or Satan when "Mormon Earth" was created.
October 18, 2012 @ 04:55:57
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

/thread
Please login first to reply.
x