October 9, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
StephonPurham

fuck Romney hes a morman bitch, why the fuck would you want this dude in office
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool OBAMA 2012 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
October 9, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
B Low Brown

gary johnson 2012. fiscally conservative, socially liberal.

This.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for someone who banned semi-auto rifles as Governor.

new mod or no

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Official

Personally, Im pushing for Ron Paul. Im writing his name in the Ballot.
I Agree

@TheAlmighty3rd #MM6

October 9, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
rabbitman

be careful what you pretend to be

October 9, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
ToyotaGuy

This Mormon is 65y/o.

and he uses
October 10, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
Tierra y Libertad

October 10, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
NapoleonComplex

smh another L for Obeezy

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 11, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Hunter

Ron Paul is already out the race, isn't on the ballot in any states. Voting for him is a true waste of vote, it'd be no different than writing in your own name. Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states, him and Paul are both libertarians so have the same type of plan. Libertarians are strong on social liberties and civil rights, but tough on the checkbook, meaning they don't waste money, smart economy. Kind of best of both worlds, but without the corporate and banking influence that strongly controls the democrats and republicans. If you look closely you'll find that the same corps and banks are funding both sides of the race, Romney and Obama have been completely bought out. Technically voting for Johnson doesn't make much of a difference in the overall presidential race. But if enough people do and he gets around 5-15% of the vote he will be the deciding factor in the race. Which will be a big sign to those in control. Gary Johnson is the only candidate that THE PEOPLE, not the elite, will have control of.

Actually it appears as if it will be 48 states, Johnson won't be on the ballot in Oklahoma or Michigan.
October 11, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 11, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
Moises Arias

stacey dash voting for romney too.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 12, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
Yee.

I Agree

RON PAUL ISN'T IN THE RACE ANYMORE AND WRITING HIS NAME IN THE BALLOT IS LITERALLY WASTING A VOTE. HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T COMPETING, MIGHT AS WELL VOTE FOR YOURSELF. Don't get me wrong i'm a strong supporter of RP, but voting for him isn't going to get anywhere. Vote for Gary Johnson because he is most similar with RP. He's on the ballot. If enough people vote for him, the duopoly (Reps., Dems.) running the gov will have to recognize 3rd parties as legitimate
October 12, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
ToyotaGuy

Joe Biden killed him tonight.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Tierra y Libertad

this presidential race is turning into a slug throwing competition.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Kilog

cool
Biden called him out on his bs all night
October 12, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
Hunter

I Agree

RON PAUL ISN'T IN THE RACE ANYMORE AND WRITING HIS NAME IN THE BALLOT IS LITERALLY WASTING A VOTE. HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T COMPETING, MIGHT AS WELL VOTE FOR YOURSELF. Don't get me wrong i'm a strong supporter of RP, but voting for him isn't going to get anywhere. Vote for Gary Johnson because he is most similar with RP. He's on the ballot. If enough people vote for him, the duopoly (Reps., Dems.) running the gov will have to recognize 3rd parties as legitimate

Agreed.
BTW, was at a Governor Johnson event last night and found out he's definitely running again in '16.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Svthewha

paul ryan did so good
October 12, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
B Low Brown

stacey dash voting for romney too.

That tweet screams "I was paid to do this"

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 12, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
DStyles

When in denial, laugh hysterically, interrupt the other speaker and make it sound like you know what you're talking about even though you have no clue.

Paul Ryan did just fine out there last night cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 17, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
DStyles

Homeboy Romney about to ether Barack Hussein Obama cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 17, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
RyandaGod

Homeboy Romney about to ether Barack Hussein Obama cool

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
October 17, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
ToyotaGuy

Obama stays winning
October 17, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
sado

October 18, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
thesolecollector23

romney Took A L Last Night Like He Will On Nov. 6!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

October 18, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

Fuck Mitt Romney & Mormonism.. Believing that black people are cursed with dark skin for being neutral in not following Jesus or Satan when "Mormon Earth" was created.
October 18, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Saro

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

/thread
October 18, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
gakidou134

Ron Paul is already out the race, isn't on the ballot in any states. Voting for him is a true waste of vote, it'd be no different than writing in your own name. Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states, him and Paul are both libertarians so have the same type of plan. Libertarians are strong on social liberties and civil rights, but tough on the checkbook, meaning they don't waste money, smart economy. Kind of best of both worlds, but without the corporate and banking influence that strongly controls the democrats and republicans. If you look closely you'll find that the same corps and banks are funding both sides of the race, Romney and Obama have been completely bought out. Technically voting for Johnson doesn't make much of a difference in the overall presidential race. But if enough people do and he gets around 5-15% of the vote he will be the deciding factor in the race. Which will be a big sign to those in control. Gary Johnson is the only candidate that THE PEOPLE, not the elite, will have control of.

lol at people who think the libertarian party is the party of hte people lololol

[
October 18, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
falsenaga

this nigga's mormon but ain't got no hoes
October 18, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Yee.

lol at people who think the libertarian party is the party of hte people lololol

[

The party of the people?
That is truly subjective, it is opinion. I am not saying the libertarian party is the party of the people. Any party can be skewed and altered, just depends who's in power of said party and what they want the platform to be. There truly is no "party of the people" Unless there is a populist movement to create a party that is paid for and promoted by most of the USA population.... never happening. Parties, are in fact, a way to divide and conquer the USA population, pitting citizens against each other, dividing us in half every election cycle. You obviously dont know much about about politics and ideology but thats ok. Libertarian is a is a political ideology that focuses on individual liberty and rights, which i identify with, and in my opinion, is the type of government we need right now to get out of the quicksand the nation is in. is To clarify what i was saying in the earlier post, GJ is a presidential option who has the people's best interest in focus. Not The mega corporation and banking elite's interest like obama and romney. Dont you all get it?
October 23, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Yung Harvey Specter

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

October 23, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
rabbitman

so looks like its 2-1, obama

be careful what you pretend to be

Please login first to reply.