October 4, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
DStyles

dystles?

The sad thing about this election is that the 18-25 demographic will only vote for Obama because of his color.

And then add the African American population into the mix.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 4, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
FU2

In Mitt Romney I trust

Even Lupe feeling like endorsing Mitt Romney.

Time to get rid of obamacare and create more jobs for the people of America.

Wait til you or someone your close to you gets sick and insurance companies wont cover you or if you have an autistic child and insurance will not support any sort of therapy to help. Why should a family go bankrupt for getting sick? If Im paying 20% in taxes, people making 250k or more better be doing the same. You think these companies getting tax breaks are gonna create more jobs? they will be buying another vacation home or adding another ferrari to their garage. Also when Obama came into office lets not forget the 8yrs or damage and debt that was left for him to deal with. You can say what you want and I do believe Romney won the debate last night, however he will never win this election nor any election. It doesn't take a fortune teller to figure this out.

Funny that you mention a vacation home or a ferrari because that is the equivalent to the middle class like you buying supreme or other expensive clothes such as Gucci or Prada. Tell me Bob, why the need to spend $200+ on a supreme sweater when you can get the equivalent for $20? That's the problem. Mitt Romney is going to leave the health care funding to the states and allow them to distribute it along as they see fit. I personally am tired of knowing that a small portion of the taxes I'm paying is going to the lazy Americans who do not hold a job and are getting this obamacare when they clearly don't deserve. I personally believe that health care should be for those less fortunate American citizens who even after bringing home the bacon and providing a roof for their family, still can't afford health care. Those are the hard working Americans that we should be looking after and not the 47% that are freeloaders. This is American folks, our founding fathers wouldn't be proud of where Barack Hussein Obama has taken America to.

Time for a change.

Your right....

Hope your on this thread after Obama has been re elected.

BTW did you you vote for Bush on his 2 terms?
October 4, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
AndreLutherKing

dystles?

The sad thing about this election is that the 18-25 demographic will only vote for Obama because of his color.

And then add the African American population into the mix.

DSteezy dropping knowledge on you niggas. I say you all just take the L & admit Mitt Romney is getting elected, so when he does you can act like you always thought he would.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 4, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
DStyles

I was 10 and then 14. My parents however did vote for Bush in those two terms.

I voted for John McCain in 08. It was my first time voting cool.

My entire family supports Mitt Romney and will be voting for him come November 6 cool

how about you @paris are you a Mitt Romney supporter?

Or do you hate America and wants Barack Hussein Obama to win like my fellow friend Bob up there.

October 4, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
FU2

how is that truth when every analyst is still wondering how Romney will accomplish these goals. No plan has been presented nor does anything he has stated regarding bringing down the deficit add up. You guys got sold buy a salesman. I feel sorry for you guys believing in words with no substance.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
DStyles

I’m pledging to cut the deficit by half by the end of my first term in office.

Don't make promises you can't keep Hussein.

October 4, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
bugzzz

suspended

"Mr. President, you're entitled as the president to your own airplane and to your own house, but not to your own facts."

DAT ETHER

MORMONS WE IN DIS

ROMNEY FOR PREZ HONEY
October 4, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
powerball

i hope you dumbfucks don't believe half the shit romney was spewing last night. fact check before you let someone brainwash you into believing what they're going to do, when in reality it's not true.
October 4, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
DStyles

Funny that you say that because...

October 4, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
slammedb5

All candidates lie. They always have, and until a candidate comes along that's willing to admit mistakes and campaign for actual change, It's all the same bullshit. Attack ad after attack ad is all I see.

If Obama was never president, people would hate McCain just as much. Party loyalty is what's wrong with politics.
October 4, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
powerball

candidates do lie, i agree with that. but the fact that Romney denied all the shit Obama said that Romney was planning on doing was complete horseshit. even the Republican Representatives said after that what Romney was saying wasn't true about all the tax cuts and that the plan was indeed part of his platform as Obama had mentioned. He may have won the debate against Obama, but all those idiots who believed every word Romney said are completely uneducated.
October 4, 2012 @ 10:32 PM

Inactive

how is that truth when every analyst is still wondering how Romney will accomplish these goals. No plan has been presented nor does anything he has stated regarding bringing down the deficit add up. You guys got sold buy a salesman. I feel sorry for you guys believing in words with no substance.

WORD. How's he gonna pull half that shit off? Sounds fine and dandy but aint seen no real plan to fix nothing

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 4, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
theconqueror

October 4, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
loofy

Ironic how Obama and the left wing media criticize Mitt for not having "substance" in the debate but Obama is the king of generalizations and over promises. He's done it for 4 years! It's almost laughable at how the media says Obama wins on facts. Listening to the debate for 5 minutes it's obvious Mitt knows his shit and when it was Obama's turn, you can tell he's struggling for words, let alone substantial facts.

FUCK THE BIASED MEDIA I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.

Is it really that bad to criticize the president? They go balls deep trying to spin everything against Romney but give Obama so much slack and excuses it's ridiculous.
October 4, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
bugzzz

suspended

niggas mad cuz we mormons the ORIGINAL pimps cool

diff pussy err night cool
October 5, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
slammedb5

^^^all ugly bitches.
October 8, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Yee.

gary johnson 2012. fiscally conservative, socially liberal.
October 8, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
99%Shit

Regardless of who wins, USA is done in less than 10 years. Quote me on that one. California will sink. The South will flood. East Coast will become its own country. Enjoy your life in the internment camp DStyles, the Eastern Empire States won't stand for your Capitalist Right ideologies.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
sharky

Regardless of who wins, USA is done in less than 10 years. Quote me on that one. California will sink. The South will flood. East Coast will become its own country. Enjoy your life in the internment camp DStyles, the Eastern Empire States won't stand for your Capitalist Right ideologies.

October 8, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
scarce

Voting for Green Party.
October 8, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
B Low Brown

Can i get a Source to any of these claims

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
99%Shit

Can i get a Source to any of these claims

You're quoting it. #HBLaCosaNostradamus

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 9, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
nugjug

I personally am tired of knowing that a small portion of the taxes I'm paying is going to the lazy Americans who do not hold a job and are getting this obamacare when they clearly don't deserve...
Time for a change.

nigga i bet you are unemployed yourself. i doubt you even pay taxes for your shitty 8 hour a week minimum wage job in your bullshit flyover state anyways.

lazy americans who don't hold a job might have circumstances that are preventing them from doing so, such as being people of color/not christian in a white, christian country.

lazy americans might have an invisible disability for all you know, or maybe have had unfortunate luck, but you do NOT have the agency in saying that people dont deserve healthcare.

look at how well sweden is doing, eat my asshole, and go kill yourself.
October 9, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
WOLFdayz

i wish i was american just so i could vote Gary Johnson
guy is on the right shit if ya ask me
October 9, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Hunter

This.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for someone who banned semi-auto rifles as Governor.
October 9, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Ron Paul
October 9, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Josh

Ron Paul

Voting for either of these guys will be just like not voting, neither of them have a chance of winning.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 9, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
tmwtg

Ron Paul

Voting for either of these guys will be just like not voting, neither of them have a chance of winning.

True, but they're very different from Romney/Obama.

Fuck it, amirite?
October 9, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Yee.

Ron Paul is already out the race, isn't on the ballot in any states. Voting for him is a true waste of vote, it'd be no different than writing in your own name. Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states, him and Paul are both libertarians so have the same type of plan. Libertarians are strong on social liberties and civil rights, but tough on the checkbook, meaning they don't waste money, smart economy. Kind of best of both worlds, but without the corporate and banking influence that strongly controls the democrats and republicans. If you look closely you'll find that the same corps and banks are funding both sides of the race, Romney and Obama have been completely bought out. Technically voting for Johnson doesn't make much of a difference in the overall presidential race. But if enough people do and he gets around 5-15% of the vote he will be the deciding factor in the race. Which will be a big sign to those in control. Gary Johnson is the only candidate that THE PEOPLE, not the elite, will have control of.

Please login first to reply.