Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 18, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
mrscrouge

Bringing up the fact that Romney's paid less taxes than the average person is such a dumb arguement. You can tell by that, that ya'll are some broke peasants.. It is not the same to take 20% from 50k, than to take 20% from 1Mill + salary. There has to be a different bracket for higher earners, if not as an incentive then for fairness sake. lol let someone try to to take 200k when youre making 1 mill and see how you react. -__________- ,

anyway kudos on foreign policy mr president
September 18, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
Kilog

Bringing up the fact that Romney's paid less taxes than the average person is such a dumb arguement. You can tell by that, that ya'll are some broke peasants.. It is not the same to take 20% from 50k, than to take 20% from 1Mill + salary. There has to be a different bracket for higher earners, if not as an incentive then for fairness sake. lol let someone try to to take 200k when youre making 1 mill and see how you react. -__________- ,

Your argument is the one that's actually dumb, it seems like you don't know how taxes work. Historically the tax bracket has always increased as you earn more money. Like your example if you only make 50K taking 20% only leaves you with 40K that's gonna hurt alot more than being left with 800K.The issue is that with some weathly like Romney they use loopholes to pay significantly less. No one likes paying taxes so ofcourse no matter what you make your not going to be particually "happy" losing part of your income.
September 18, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
mrscrouge

Your argument is the one that's actually dumb, it seems like you don't know how taxes work. Historically the tax bracket has always increased as you earn more money. Like your example if you only make 50K taking 20% only leaves you with 40K that's gonna hurt alot more than being left with 800K.The issue is that with some weathly like Romney they use loopholes to pay significantly less. No one likes paying taxes so ofcourse no matter what you make your not going to be particually "happy" losing part of your income.

taxes "work" depending on who is imposing them. Thus the disagreement between parties. In my opinion it makes no sense, and is not fair to increase, because due to their high salary whatever (reasonable) percentage they pay will actually amount to a lot more tax $$$ anyway than the average person. Besides, those criticizing Romney are acting like raising taxes on the "rich" is going to save the economy. LOL, those people are the ones that have no clue about the economy, which btw relies on the middle class and their taxes, which if reduced too much causes a gov deficit ( obv added to the careless spending etc.)
September 18, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
rabbitman

taxes "work" depending on who is imposing them. Thus the disagreement between parties. In my opinion it makes no sense, and is not fair to increase, because due to their high salary whatever (reasonable) percentage they pay will actually be a lot more $$$ anyway than the average person. Besides, those criticizing Romney are acting like raising taxes on the "rich" is going to save the economy. LOL, those people are the ones that have no clue about the economy, which btw relies on the middle class and their taxes, which if reduced too much causes a gov deficit ( obv added to the careless spending etc.)

you disregarded the principle of discretionary income. if person A has 20k and person B has 200k, it would be unfair to make them pay the same rate. if they both hypothetically pay 25% in taxes, person A is left with 15k and person B is left with 150k. say basic living necessities cost 5k, person A now has 10k and person B has 145k. this remainder is discretionary income which can be used for miscellaneous purposes. notice person A has lost 50% of his income while person B lost roughly 27% of his income. if you increase the taxes on the upper bracket by a few percentiles (say increase tax rate to 27% and leaving him with 141k extra), this allows you to lower the rates for the bracket of lower income levels, which allows more general spending into the economy by the middle and lower classes, which make up a much larger percentage of the economy. if you've ever taken an economics class you'd know that almost no sound-minded economist approves of a flat tax rate

be careful what you pretend to be

September 18, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
mrscrouge

im a business major... ive taken a couple of economics classes. and maybe you shouldve read deeper into my previous reply "those criticizing Romney are acting like raising taxes on the "rich" is going to save the economy. LOL, those people are the ones that have no clue about the economy".
What youre saying sounds fine.. except they are called the 1% for a reason.. if we assume that only one out of 100 people are that well off it does not COMPUTE for lowering taxes on the middle class and increasing on the top end. Besides the fact that it is UNFAIR.. they are already helping out the government since the more money you make the more taxes you pay.
Lastly.. it seems to me that in your scenario you are using top earners as scapegoats to balance underlying problems i.e min wage, wage inequality, inflation, etc.. and masking it as a social issue, which is a great idea when you have all of these people that only care about themselves and not the bigger picture and/or just might not be very well informed. but its once again not fair.

At the end of the day, like everything else, is going to be opinion based.
September 18, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
FLVMINCO

Obama will win New York anyways, you're outnumbered there for sure.

Yeah that's the sad thing.

His color will most likely win him this election once again.

I don't mind paying higher taxes as long as it keeps funding the military. What I do mind is my taxes going to financial so you fuckers can waste that money by dropping classes because you fuckers are too stupid and rather spend your time in line waiting for the next supreme drop. With Obama, there is no future. I don't want my kids growing up to be soldiers, I want my kids to grow up to be doctors, scientist, lawyers. That line of my family has to change. And it starts with my offsprings and Mitt Romney.

This statement sums up the invalidity of this thread and this was first page; your statements contradict each other you speak of wanting your children to be doctors and lawyers yet you mind your taxes going towards financial aid? I will say this quite honestly you will not make enough money to foot any of your children's tuition bills out of pocket. The only thing waiting for your children in a Romney presidency is a military lifestyle and a bullet or two.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

September 18, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
jaded

im a business major... ive taken a couple of economics classes. and maybe you shouldve read deeper into my previous reply "those criticizing Romney are acting like raising taxes on the "rich" is going to save the economy. LOL, those people are the ones that have no clue about the economy".
What youre saying sounds fine.. except they are called the 1% for a reason.. if we assume that only one out of 100 people are that well off it does not COMPUTE for lowering taxes on the middle class and increasing on the top end. Besides the fact that it is UNFAIR.. they are already helping out the government since the more money you make the more taxes you pay.
Lastly.. it seems to me that in your scenario you are using top earners as scapegoats to balance underlying problems i.e min wage, wage inequality, inflation, etc.. and masking it as a social issue, which is a great idea when you have all of these people that only care about themselves and not the bigger picture and/or just might not be very well informed. but its once again not fair.

At the end of the day, like everything else, is going to be opinion based.

Raising taxes on the rich isn't to get the country out of debt. Obviously 1% of our population isn't going to get the country out of debt. What they hope to do is adjust the tax rates so that the middle class isn't paying MORE in taxes than the 1%, which is what happens now. You're dead wrong saying that they help more because they pay more in taxes. Warren Buffet publicly stated that he pays less in taxes than his secretary (his secretary pays a tax rate of 35.8 percent of income, while Buffett pays a rate at 17.4 percent). Mitt Romney earned something like $20m a couple years back and paid 14% in taxes. I promise you these people are not paying more in taxes than the middle class.

Seriously? Using only your numbers, if someone earned $1m and paid 14% in taxes, he/she takes home $860,000. If someone earns $50,000 and pays 20% in taxes, he/she takes home $40,000. Who do you think is hurt more by that?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 18, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Svthewha

Obama will win New York anyways, you're outnumbered there for sure.

Yeah that's the sad thing.

His color will most likely win him this election once again.

I don't mind paying higher taxes as long as it keeps funding the military. What I do mind is my taxes going to financial so you fuckers can waste that money by dropping classes because you fuckers are too stupid and rather spend your time in line waiting for the next supreme drop. With Obama, there is no future. I don't want my kids growing up to be soldiers, I want my kids to grow up to be doctors, scientist, lawyers. That line of my family has to change. And it starts with my offsprings and Mitt Romney.

This statement sums up the invalidity of this thread and this was first page; your statements contradict each other you speak of wanting your children to be doctors and lawyers yet you mind your taxes going towards financial aid? I will say this quite honestly you will not make enough money to foot any of your children's tuition bills out of pocket. The only thing waiting for your children in a Romney presidency is a military lifestyle and a bullet or two.

bing bung
September 18, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
slap

What if that person earning $1 mill is a small business owner, and losing ~$30,000 means having to fire an employee, or making big wage cuts?

Middle class has it rough.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

September 18, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
thesolecollector23

fuck romney he doesn't give a shit about the impoverished,the middle class,gay & woman's rights or people of color so why should america vote for him!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

September 18, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
NZOO

After the leaked audio, who in their right mind would vote for this clown. He reminds of the dude who only wanted to save all the rich people in "2012."

Don't badmind me.

September 19, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
rabbitman

be careful what you pretend to be

September 19, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
DStyles

Meanwhile Mitt Romney is getting blasted by the media for giving his opinions, Barack Hussein Obama is out partying with Jay-Z and Beyonce drinking $800,000 bottles of champagne.

Vote for Mitt Romney. A true American. Someone who is not afraid to voice his opinions.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 4, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
AndreLutherKing

Tonight niggas hating on my boy Mitt Romney.

Too bad deez niggas can't hold him back.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 4, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
whitecotton

Romney is making a comeback. Such a great win for him in the debate.
October 4, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
Kilog

Got to admit Romney went hard tonight. Still not voting for him tho
October 4, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
It's Only Hype

Obama was on that stutter step tonight
October 4, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
ToyotaGuy

The Morman God was with Romney tonight.

but he's morman so im not voting to him.

OBAMA2012
October 4, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
brannen

He may have won, but that shit's all lies!
October 4, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
mrscrouge

Got to admit Romney went hard tonight. Still not voting for him tho
The Morman God was with Romney tonight.

but he's morman so im not voting to him.

OBAMA2012
October 4, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
Jay Z

My nigga Barrack Hussein got this cool
October 4, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
reversal

October 4, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
DStyles

In Mitt Romney I trust

Even Lupe feeling like endorsing Mitt Romney.

Time to get rid of obamacare and create more jobs for the people of America.

October 4, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
slammedb5

Romney just likes to hear himself talk.
October 4, 2012 @ 06:04 PM

Inactive

True dat

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 4, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
FU2

In Mitt Romney I trust

Wait til you or someone your close to you gets sick and insurance companies wont cover you or if you have an autistic child and insurance will not support any sort of therapy to help. Why should a family go bankrupt for getting sick? If Im paying 20% in taxes, people making 250k or more better be doing the same. You think these companies getting tax breaks are gonna create more jobs? they will be buying another vacation home or adding another ferrari to their garage. Also when Obama came into office lets not forget the 8yrs or damage and debt that was left for him to deal with. You can say what you want and I do believe Romney won the debate last night, however he will never win this election nor any election. It doesn't take a fortune teller to figure this out.
October 4, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
tfk408

WHXTE VMERICA!
October 4, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
DStyles

In Mitt Romney I trust

Wait til you or someone your close to you gets sick and insurance companies wont cover you or if you have an autistic child and insurance will not support any sort of therapy to help. Why should a family go bankrupt for getting sick? If Im paying 20% in taxes, people making 250k or more better be doing the same. You think these companies getting tax breaks are gonna create more jobs? they will be buying another vacation home or adding another ferrari to their garage. Also when Obama came into office lets not forget the 8yrs or damage and debt that was left for him to deal with. You can say what you want and I do believe Romney won the debate last night, however he will never win this election nor any election. It doesn't take a fortune teller to figure this out.

Funny that you mention a vacation home or a ferrari because that is the equivalent to the middle class like you buying supreme or other expensive clothes such as Gucci or Prada. Tell me Bob, why the need to spend $200+ on a supreme sweater when you can get the equivalent for $20? That's the problem. Mitt Romney is going to leave the health care funding to the states and allow them to distribute it along as they see fit. I personally am tired of knowing that a small portion of the taxes I'm paying is going to the lazy Americans who do not hold a job and are getting this obamacare when they clearly don't deserve. I personally believe that health care should be for those less fortunate American citizens who even after bringing home the bacon and providing a roof for their family, still can't afford health care. Those are the hard working Americans that we should be looking after and not the 47% that are freeloaders. This is American folks, our founding fathers wouldn't be proud of where Barack Hussein Obama has taken America to.

Time for a change.

October 4, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
bradenjust

If I understand that correctly, that is just one man's opinion based on a demographic break down in vote projections. Even if it is accurate, you can see that Romney is far from his goal. He actually has less white votes than any presidential candidate that preceded him going all the way back to Regan in the 80's.

Romney has a way better chance of winning than obama. seriously no one wants him in office anymore because all he has done is hurt the economy.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

October 4, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.