FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 5, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
damus

If you believe most of this, you are retarded.

Also, he said "Keep America America". They may sound alike, but they're totally different. Hats off to liberal media and the idiots that follow it though.

#ROMNEYGANG
September 5, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
smartmonkey

Most of you are ignorant. You cannot expect obama to resolve the problems left behind by the infamous BUSH in 4 years while he held office. The media portrays our economy to be way worse than it actually is. Was our economy that much different than it was 4 years ago? No. Obama actually done some positive things for us. After all, Obama is a democrat. If you still want your Medicare and support from the government intact, I suggest submitting your vote to have obama remain office for the next 4 years to come.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 5, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
smartmonkey

Most of you are ignorant. You cannot expect obama to resolve the problems left behind by the infamous BUSH in 4 years while he held office. The media portrays our economy to be way worse than it actually is. Was our economy that much different than it was 4 years ago? No. Obama actually done some positive things for us. After all, Obama is a democrat. If you still want your Medicare and support from the government intact, I suggest submitted your vote to have obama remain office for the next 4 years to come.

September 5, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
Bet

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/slogan.asp
September 5, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
smartmonkey

dang, I tripled post..

September 6, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
rabbitman

hey does anyone know about voting registration when in an out-of-state university? like if im registered to vote in my home state, can i vote in the 2012 election at my school?

be careful what you pretend to be

September 6, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
dmwalking

We're screwed either way.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

September 6, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
Norrin Radd

Vote Ron Paul

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 6, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
DarianaGrande

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 6, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
NZOO

Why vote when congress has been acting like cooperate thugs for a decade plus..

Fuck politics in general, just make your money, which ever way you can.

Don't badmind me.

September 6, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
jaded

Bill Clinton shits on Romney

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 7, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
DStyles

I just copped one from ebay.

Finna hang it from a tree cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 7, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

this nigga Dstyles should go eat a bag of dicks
September 7, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Kilog

Vote Ron Paul

He's just as bad, probably worse really.
September 7, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
slammedb5

I just copped one from ebay.

Finna hang it from a tree cool

Typical racist Republican. Do me a favor and accidentally jump off a cliff.
September 7, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
Panther.

If you believe most of this, you are retarded.

Also, he said "Keep America America". They may sound alike, but they're totally different. Hats off to liberal media and the idiots that follow it though.

#ROMNEYGANG

What do you mean if you believe this you're retarded? You're the only retard here, kill yourself.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 7, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
Panther.

I don't care for either candidate, but will be voting for Romney to keep Obama out of office again. Like I said before, I'd vote for Joseph Stalin if it kept Obama out of office.

Terrible way to put it. If you'd literally vote for Stalin rather than Obama, you're hopeless and you don't deserve to live, no doubt. He was a ruthless man who killed many innocent people. Inb4 "Obama haz military ppl dying!!!" which would be fucking retarded to say considering Romney is the only one who wants to keep the military at its current size.

Obviously it was just an analogy. And a bad one. But stop trying to make things sound different than they are, as if Obama really caused some sort of American downfall. Romney is putting people out of work. Are you upper class? If you aren't then I don't know what to say to you. Romney's plans are to support upper class, and tax the middle & lower class.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 7, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
jaded

Great article on Romney's time at Bain capital: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/greed-and-debt-the-true-story-of-mitt-romney-and-bain-capital-20120829 Anyone who thinks Romney is good for this country is in for a rude awakening. Republican's have a history of wrecking our economy, not fixing it.

In 2010, Romney made 21.7 million dollars and paid 13.9 percent in taxes (a tax rate that he admitted to paying for the past 10 years). How many of you guys that are considering voting for this guy that work a regular job somewhere only lost 13.9% of your income to taxes? If you want that kind of taxation on the middle class to continue, then vote for him. If you're sick of it, keep Obama around. Romney's tax plan is not going to fix things, it's going to make things even harder on the middle class, and even easier on the rich.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 7, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
ToyotaGuy

Fuck that greedy Mormon fuck.

OBAMA2012
September 7, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

DSTYLES IS CLEARLY A FUCKING TROLL...IM SURE HE'S NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE
September 8, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
thesolecollector23

FUCK THAT conservative lifestyle!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

September 8, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Bet

the ignorance in this thread...the only one making actual points is Jaded.
September 8, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
koryman593

obama is the only way the middle class can survive

everything is purple

September 8, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
Otacon

Dstyles is still my fav poster on hb
September 8, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
kr00kd

Vote Ron Paul

He's just as bad, probably worse really.

lol wut

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

September 8, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
Ferris.Bueller

September 8, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
internet

I've been laughing at this whole thread. Stupid as fuck. Gettin my paper up and peacin to Iceland on some real shit.
September 8, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Fitch

I don't care for either candidate, but will be voting for Romney to keep Obama out of office again. Like I said before, I'd vote for Joseph Stalin if it kept Obama out of office.

Terrible way to put it. If you'd literally vote for Stalin rather than Obama, you're hopeless and you don't deserve to live, no doubt. He was a ruthless man who killed many innocent people. Inb4 "Obama haz military ppl dying!!!" which would be fucking retarded to say considering Romney is the only one who wants to keep the military at its current size.

Obviously it was just an analogy. And a bad one. But stop trying to make things sound different than they are, as if Obama really caused some sort of American downfall. Romney is putting people out of work. Are you upper class? If you aren't then I don't know what to say to you. Romney's plans are to support upper class, and tax the middle & lower class.

Yes, an analogy it was. Good job. Look, I don't like Obama. I don't like Romney. All I'm saying is I hate Romney less. If the Stalin thing offends you, then forget it, I was just trying to say I'm not voting for Romney because I like him but rather because I just dislike him less. I wouldn't go as far to say Obama has single-handedly ruined America, but I would say that by him doing nothing positive, it results in a negative. A big one, that imo shouldn't buy him another term. He doesn't deserve it.

And no, I'm not upper class. I come from a family of eight kids with parents who made pennies most of my life.

It's OK man, we're all friends here.....except for Boland. He's a fag!
September 18, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
domingodean

47%

17000 ferrari

September 18, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
DStyles

I agree with everything Romney said in that video.

How many people do you know that have 2 perfectly good hands and feet, do not work and are out there applying for food stamps.

I personally believe that the elderly are the ones that deserve food stamps, free health care, and any other benefits.

These are people who pay no income tax.

Here's a simple solution to the middle class, stop spending money on things that you want and worry about the things you actually need.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.