Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 2, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
AG69er

Take it as an L now and roll with it. You will look back 5 years from now and it would have been the best decision of your life.

unless you aren't going to take care of it at all or see it. in which case, you a brokedickassnigga

edit: always found that jcole song stupid and corny
Honestly it was her second time and i asked her if she was on birth control and she was like yeah of course and i told her i still wanted to use a condom but she was like getting all in the mood and i hopped up on it i don't know i think she was planning this well i think I'm going to alaska or some shit and yeah I'm 20 and this chick is 28 so what should i do

she trapped you, man.

MEEZI https://soundcloud.com/rmell

September 2, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
Crejus

wtf some of yall are fucked up. i would never kill my seed and if the bitch told me she would, she would die right along with him/her if i found out she was planning to kill him.
You have to think about it if you where in my position you would be panicking shit for real i honestly hope that something happens but for the past day she's been so happy that its freaking me out guys I'm honestly really scared at this point but no one really knows yet

You got caught with that penis child trap...."Rude bwoy don't be silly put a condom pon yo willie"

LMFAO you gotta man up though...you're obviously bad at decision making because that box of trojans is like 3 dollars vs. a kid.....hopefully she wasn't a hoe...nobody wants their babymoms to be a hoe. I think that's why you're panicking....You went raw dog in a hoe?
September 2, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
veryrareandbased

Naw,but real talk if both of you can support the child...Keep it.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 2, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
Swag Master Flex

I had a time last month where I thought my girl was pregnant, we were both nervous and scared but happy at the same time though. So it's definitely not the end of the world famb, UNLESS she's a hoe. And in that case:

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

September 2, 2012 @ 01:33 PM
falcon0

Lmao. She was 28? She knew bro. She's trapping you into that baby daddy lifestyle because her biological clock is ringing off the shelf.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
halfbaked

Damn son. You got setup. Shit happens. U better have a good job and consider whatever life you have gone. smh once that thang pops out that vag then its hard times and sleepless nights. Ye Shrug

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 2, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
khez

don't have unprotected sex if you're not ready for the consequences b.

http://superlosersco.com

September 2, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
Veeurbanite

She trapped you dawg..

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

September 2, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

wtf some of yall are fucked up. i would never kill my seed and if the bitch told me she would, she would die right along with him/her if i found out she was planning to kill him.
You have to think about it if you where in my position you would be panicking shit for real i honestly hope that something happens but for the past day she's been so happy that its freaking me out guys I'm honestly really scared at this point but no one really knows yet

i would panik too but i wouldn't think to myslef "i want to kill this baby/fetus" my dude ya know, idk thats just me.

:)

September 2, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
mrteebonilla

damn he wants to kill the thing ha i wouldnt go that far i have 2 baby siblings (boy and a girl) and they are like my kids and i wouldnt even think of that. Then again i dont have to pay for em either but still

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 2, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
M.

If you were fucking without a condom or any sort of protection, man up and face the consequences to your actions.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 2, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
internet

Start messing witch chicks that have something to lose.

This x1000

Knowledge is the best contraceptive. I had the same thing happen to me when I was 20 with this girl I dated for like 3 months. Broke up with the bitch and a week later she calls me and says "I'm pregnant". Fast forward 9 months the baby is black and your boy is off the hook. I straight went on a 3 month bender it was like the best moment of my life.
September 2, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
noteworthy

suspended

You got caught with that penis child trap...."Rude bwoy don't be silly put a condom pon yo willie"

LMFAO you gotta man up though...you're obviously bad at decision making because that box of trojans is like 3 dollars vs. a kid.....hopefully she wasn't a hoe...nobody wants their babymoms to be a hoe. I think that's why you're panicking....You went raw dog in a hoe?
im probably going to run i gone move this chick is crazy and she said this is her first real relationship but i don't understand how i don't know guys this is such a shitty feeling but honestly when you go without a condom that shit is the best
September 2, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Trollinator

Op notworth

I want to see the world burn

September 2, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
Legit Shit

You're fucked tbh. Move out of the country or that child support will follow you wherever you go

upthefunk

September 2, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
noteworthy

suspended

yeah I'm going to my cousins house in japan for little I'm gonna talk to them if its okay
September 2, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Forests

Go on Jerry Springer and fight it out.

Please, make sure to shoutout HB.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

September 2, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah I'm going to my cousins house in japan for little I'm gonna talk to them if its okay

confirms op is a troll

:)

September 3, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
noteworthy

suspended

talked to my cousin he told me i was in deep shit and i have to deal with it myself so any suggestions guys
September 3, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
"MERCY"

talked to my cousin he told me i was in deep shit and i have to deal with it myself so any suggestions guys

you're in deep shit and you have to deal with it yourself
September 3, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 3, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
northbayx415

When i was 16, my GF at the time tried to convince me to have a baby with here. Thank god i wasnt a dumb mutherfucker! 22 and babyless! And i look at my friends that have babies now and aint doing shit... Just working to support a fam. But you can see they happy.

TPTB Coming Soon!

September 3, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

When i was 16, my GF at the time tried to convince me to have a baby with here. Thank god i wasnt a dumb mutherfucker! 22 and babyless! And i look at my friends that have babies now and aint doing shit... Just working to support a fam. But you can see they happy.

What a dumb bitch

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 3, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
northbayx415

I wish i could say the same for my bros friend. A bitch convinced his dumbass to have a baby with her and now the baby is due in a month or so...... Lifes a trip, que no carnal.....

TPTB Coming Soon!

September 3, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
FLVMINCO

confirms op is a troll

QFT, this story just isn't believable anymore.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

September 18, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
spriteremix

thread has me rolling
September 18, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Forests

Nice bump.. I forgot about this shit..

drug-runs.tumblr.com

September 18, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
totalespionage

Honestly I have no advice for you since i never got a girl pregnant or have any kids. Look on the bright side, bitches (Hoodie rats) love seeing niggas in the mall with their kid(s). So your hoodrat pussy level will skyrocket.

Edit: 22 and childless...feelsgoodman feelsgood (leaves computer to go drive G35 coupe)
September 18, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Mr_Chukes

What happened. Did you go into witness protection or did you man up and wife the bitch.
September 19, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
leejames

Pictures or it didnt happen.

Feelin like a young simba, I can't wait to be the king.

Please login first to reply.