Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 3, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
Assblaster Slamcock

If two cars leave the movie theater at the same time, one heading west and the other east. The westbound car travels 20 miles per hour slower than the eastbound car. If the two vehicles are 900 miles apart after 5 hours, what is the rate of the westbound car?

westbound car is 80mph.
September 3, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

why did i fall asleep watching batman

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 3, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
Trollinator

Op have you ever caught some bitch giving head?

I want to see the world burn

September 3, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
falcon0

The second time I saw it, I did too.
September 3, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

that shit is stupid long i still aint seen it all the way through

September 3, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
JohnvHarrison

^so you leave the theater in the middle of the movie?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 3, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

naw i went to sleep in the theater

September 3, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
Black Jew

The second time I saw it, I did too.

went to midnight showing. fell asleep 2 hours in.
September 3, 2012 @ 08:46 PM

Inactive

September 3, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
TRILL Bill

shit i did too during the prison scene but i woke up about 15 minutes later
September 4, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
JohnvHarrison

Sleepy ass niggas, I saw the shit at midnight and stayed up the whole time. Y'all niggas got bedtimes or somethin?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 5, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
Eyeonized

which theater do you have to clean up so i can make sure to leave it dirty as fuck?

also, totally srs, why do you have to be 21 to by a rated R ticket for someone that can't prove their age?

Because the MPAA is strict as fuck. There are mystery shoppers aged 12-16 hired by the MPAA that check to see if you ask for ID. You get fired if you don't.

do you ever check inside the theater, especially ones that are mostly empty

i got head in the movies and every damn 10 seconds i look behind me at the projection room to see if some dude was looking. Sketchy as fuck

If we check we will come in through the front and walk up the aisles. There is hardly ever someone in the projection room. If you're watching a non-popular movie on a weekday, chances are no ones going to check.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever found cleaning up? My friend worked at a theater when we were in high school and he found a small container of vaseline.

Nothing comes to mind right away. I found a belt, which as pretty random.

Have you ever had to clean semen?

Nah, but during a popular kids movie the chances of you coming across vomit increase dramatically. Luckily we have this powder thing that you just sprinkle on top of it, which dries it up allowing you to just sweep it in one piece.

I work at a theater too. Do people hop your counters and get ther own refills? Shit happens to me all the time.

Nah never seen it happen.

u ever find nice shit like phones/other electonics ?

I've found a couple phones but I always return them. Haven't found any other electronics. Most of the crew will probably give you back your stuff. But if you lose your valuable stuff overnight then good luck. A third-party cleaning crew comes in late at night and cleans all the auditoriums. Imagine all the shit they have found over the years.

have you ever seen anyone fucking in the seats??????

did you all have to clean up cum?????

Never happened to me. But one of my supervisors got caught giving her man dome inside a theater.
September 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
Eyeonized

if im filming the movie with my camera am i getting arrested fo real?

Yeah this is pretty serious. Other people will snitch on you too. There have been a couple occasions where a guest tells us that they suspect someone filming. Never caught someone though.

Whats the best way to sneak into a movie?

Have a friend open the exit door or ask to use the bathroom but never come back out. Also simply buy your ticket and after the movie complain that your movie was shit or a baby was crying the whole time or something. I don't know if this holds true for all theaters, but at mine they will give you a free pass that's good for any movie. Btw, you can use this to get into a 3D or IMAX show for free since these passes are valid for anything. You can also just buy a ticket, don't go to the movie, then return it after the show time has passed. They will also give you a pass. As for movie hopping it's honestly hard to get caught unless you look suspicious, stand out badly, or you're in a big group. I'm pretty sure there are some lonely ass dudes who do nothing but watch movie after movie.

How much do you get paid hourly?
How often are raises?
Would you recommend working at a theater?

Started at 8 bucks. At my theater they review you every 6 months and if you do well they give you either a 15 or 25 cent raise. Currently getting paid $8.15. As for a recommendation, it's a good job but there are times where the amount of work you do isn't worth the amount of pay you receive. Also you are expected to work weekends and holidays which are the busiest times at the theater. But compared to other minimum waged jobs such as in retail or fast food it's much better. Used to work retail at Burlington Coat Factory which I couldn't stand. Theaters usually hire young people so most of the crew is chill.

Best way to sneak in is buy 1 ticket see 2 movies.

For the underagers, if you try at the box office you will get noticed.
Best way is to have a 17+ friend do recon and see what's playing near the R movie you want to see then sneak in after previews are over. But dont loiter around or be in a group that's what I look for when kicking people out.
Oh and if you make it in make sure you sit in the middle of a row between other people, less likely to be seen.

If the popcorn stale, ask them to make more. That stuf is like 1200% markup and cost the theater nothing to make.

What this guy says about popcorn is true. Don't be afraid to complain if your food isn't fresh. More often that not they will change it out for you or even give you your money back or a coupon.

If you are underage and sneaking in don't do it on a weekend night. There is security at the door of the auditorium and they will ask not for your ticket, but for your ID. Also just beware, ask any person who works at a theater, busting underage kids in rated-R movies is one of the best parts of the job. If you try to buy a rated-R movie but don't have ID and buy another movie, or just buy some dumbass movie when there's an obviously popular rated-R one, just know that the box office person will call it out on his headset and soon every person in the theater will have their eyes on you the whole time.
September 5, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
jacobsever

Working at a movie theater was my first job when I turned 16. You're lucky you get free food. We couldn't get shit while we were working. We had one central concession stand and then our theater V'd off in two wings. There were smaller concession stands at each end, which were never open. Whenever I'd see a movie, I'd go in and grab and entire bag of nacho chips and fill a cup with cheese and max out.

I loved being the opening usher. The theater was completely clean from the over night cleaning crew, and you'd get there when you open. So the first 3-4 hours there isn't anything to do. Usually nobody even showed up to those showings, so there was nothing to clean. I'd usually just sit in the front row and watch a few movies before business picked up.

When I worked the box office, I never carded people unless there was a manager standing right behind me. And the reason movie theater food is sold at such rape prices is because they don't make anything off ticket sales. All that money goes to the movie's distributor for licensing and stuff. The majority of profit is from food.

September 5, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
╒rozzy

Worked at a theater, community college for 6 years, and years later you're a lousy school bus driver?

How do you sleep at night? I feel sorry for you.

September 5, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
jacobsever

Jesus Christ dude, the fuck? Yes, those are the ONLY steps of my life. I have not done a single thing other than that. Oh, you forgot banging underage girls and not showering. How stupid of you.

September 5, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Jake Ocean

do you actually give a shit when a kid tries to get into a rated R movie if hes under 18

http://www.distantlight.co

September 5, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
"MERCY"

Jesus Christ dude, the fuck? Yes, those are the ONLY steps of my life. I have not done a single thing other than that. Oh, you forgot banging underage girls and not showering. How stupid of you.

correction.
you never banged her. You traveled across the nation to hold hands
September 5, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

correction.
you never banged her. You traveled across the nation to hold hands

Nah bruh they share they tumblrs and twitpicd doe

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 5, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
iggy-koopa

I definitely feel you on all your responses;

I started as a junior in hs in concessions then senior year I moved to customer service and box office and just sat down on my phone most of the time..

box office/customer service were easy and chills ass jobs, usher (theatre cleaner) is kinda chill depending on who you work with (but I never was one) and concessions just sucked cause people complaining all the time about rape prices but continue to buy hella shit when they could easily sneak whatever food they wanted and the rushes were just horrible

during green lantern an old ass couple like 50s/60s were caught lol the lady was jacking the guy off

and I caught a middle school mexican in the handicap stall they were moaning hella loud hahah my friend the security busted them and the girl tried to sneak out by crawling under the stalls (nasty as fuckk) I got it all on video too but we were just fucking with them; they still got to watch the movie they just hadda get out the bathroom

Please login first to reply.