Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Eyeonized

Ask away
August 31, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
JohnvHarrison

which theater do you have to clean up so i can make sure to leave it dirty as fuck?

also, totally srs, why do you have to be 21 to by a rated R ticket for someone that can't prove their age?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 31, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
"MERCY"

do you ever check inside the theater, especially ones that are mostly empty

i got head in the movies and every damn 10 seconds i look behind me at the projection room to see if some dude was looking. Sketchy as fuck
August 31, 2012 @ 07:34 PM

Inactive

how did you pull that one off? haha
August 31, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
jaded

What's the weirdest thing you've ever found cleaning up? My friend worked at a theater when we were in high school and he found a small container of vaseline.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 31, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
encore818

Have you ever had to clean semen?
August 31, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
eidaow

which theater do you have to clean up so i can make sure to leave it dirty as fuck?

also, totally srs, why do you have to be 21 to by a rated R ticket for someone that can't prove their age?

lmao in canada you have to be 18 for rated R movies.

~ h a n s u m ~

August 31, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
JohnvHarrison

lmao in canada you have to be 18 for rated R movies.

you have to be 17 here,but you can't buy someone elses ticket if their under 17, unless you're 21

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 31, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

What is the meaning of life?
August 31, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
hailthekingkids

Will I ever find a girl worth dating?
August 31, 2012 @ 07:42 PM

Inactive

prolly not hahah
August 31, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
流行のダチ

suspended

i got head in the movies and every damn 10 seconds i look behind me at the projection room to see if some dude was looking. Sketchy as fuck

Rookie
August 31, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
thatwhiteass

this isnt reddit fag
August 31, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
popeyes

this isnt reddit fag

yup. and he's not answering anything. ban.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

August 31, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
Don Quixote

do you work at a movie theatre?

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

August 31, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
daytona squared

u ever find nice shit like phones/other electonics ?

rip subprime

August 31, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

have you ever seen anyone fucking in the seats??????

did you all have to clean up cum?????
August 31, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Eyeonized

ok
>What discounts do you get?

>Has your theater up'd on security due to the batman shooting?

>craziest thing you've seen?

I was seeing the decedents and this nigga was eating out his girl...
ok
>What discounts do you get?

>Has your theater up'd on security due to the batman shooting?

>craziest thing you've seen?

I was seeing the decedents and this nigga was eating out his girl...

On the clock popcorn and soda is free. Plus I get heavily discounted hot dogs, chicken tenders, fries, etc. When I'm not working I have to pay rape prices like everybody else. Free movies but you're only allowed immediate family members and one guest. I still bring in all the homies though.

Nothing has changed much since after the Batman shooting. All the crew had to watch a short video on how to handle a situation if a similar one occurs but other than that management never really talked much about it.

A lot of my theater's guests are old people so nothing crazy happens too often. Someone had a diabetic attack, a couple of old people fell, but surprisingly no ambulances have ever been called since I've been working. As for other situations a couple come to mind, nothing too crazy though. Some kids dine and dashed at a restaurant nearby and cops ran all the way into one of the theaters to arrest them. Kids got busted for smoking in the theater. Some dude dressed in army fatigues brought a knife but it was in a sheath. Security pulled him out and he was chill about it. Still wtf though. Also one of my female coworkers has had a stalker who came in on more than once occasion but he got thrown out and is banned from the theater. Probably the scariest situation involved something similar. At the end of the night we have to take out the trash to the outside compactor at the back of the theater. This is usually like at 1 or 2 in the morning. Pretty dark and shit too. Apparently some dude followed two of my female coworkers the whole time while they did this so they ran back inside and called the cops.
August 31, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
Eyeonized

how much should i tip the ticket ripper

Nothing. He literally rips your ticket and sweeps the lobby when it's dead. The hardest job is probably working the concession stand. Lots of rude guests making the most annoying requests.

The guys who cleans your theater busts his ass too, but every once in a while we find some cash. Most I ever found was 5 bucks. I know someone who found 2 bills, but they turned it in though.

I'll continue replying to these in a bit...
September 1, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
unemployedisback

if im filming the movie with my camera am i getting arrested fo real?
September 1, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
"MERCY"

Rookie

Nah i feel weird when someone sees me doing shit like that
especially when they be lurking in the dark
September 3, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
slammedb5

I work at a theater too. Do people hop your counters and get ther own refills? Shit happens to me all the time.
September 3, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
LilDeadboy

Whats the best way to sneak into a movie?

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

September 3, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
jaded

the ghettoest thing I've ever seen is one guy paid to get in, then came in the theater and walked around to everyone including me and my friend asking us for our stubs so he could get all his friends into the movie for his friend's birthday. Then he walks outside with all the stubs and gives them to his friends and they come in acting like they paid. They got caught and thrown out lol.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 3, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
JohnvHarrison

pay for one and when it ends go into a different theater. easiest shit ever. a nigga saw 3 in one night before.

September 3, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
D. Rose

How much do you get paid hourly?
How often are raises?
Would you recommend working at a theater?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

September 3, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
It's Only Hype

why is the popcorn stale as fuck
September 3, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
slammedb5

Best way to sneak in is buy 1 ticket see 2 movies.

For the underagers, if you try at the box office you will get noticed.
Best way is to have a 17+ friend do recon and see what's playing near the R movie you want to see then sneak in after previews are over. But dont loiter around or be in a group that's what I look for when kicking people out.
Oh and if you make it in make sure you sit in the middle of a row between other people, less likely to be seen.

If the popcorn stale, ask them to make more. That stuf is like 1200% markup and cost the theater nothing to make.
September 3, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
rabbitman

If two cars leave the movie theater at the same time, one heading west and the other east. The westbound car travels 20 miles per hour slower than the eastbound car. If the two vehicles are 900 miles apart after 5 hours, what is the rate of the westbound car?

be careful what you pretend to be

September 3, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
Assblaster Slamcock

If two cars leave the movie theater at the same time, one heading west and the other east. The westbound car travels 20 miles per hour slower than the eastbound car. If the two vehicles are 900 miles apart after 5 hours, what is the rate of the westbound car?

westbound car is 80mph.

Please login first to reply.