Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 31, 2012 @ 05:42 PM

Inactive

I don't give a fuck if you ban me at this point. So it's okay for other posters to make threads about pussy and all that shit, but God forbid I make one harmless thread about cute guys! That's homophobic and it's a double standard. I have been dealing with this shit since I first joined. I can never make threads about guys without it getting deleted and that's bullshit! Like it or not there are gay and bisexual men who post on this board whether they can admit to it or not. I'm just the only one who has the balls to actually keep it 100 and say hey this is what I like. While the rest of these punks continue to fake the funk and pretend to be something their not.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 31, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
popeyes

you know why you're a fucking piece of shit? you KNOW. you FUCKING KNOW your thread will be trolled. no one will take your fag thread seriously. with that fact in your head you STILL make the thread. the only unfair thing about this is that the mods aren't deleting the threads of that other fag john lamone. get to work on that mods.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
KTA

I don't give a fuck if you ban me at this point. So it's okay for other posters to make threads about pussy and all that shit, but God forbid I make one harmless thread about cute guys! That's homophobic and it's a double standard. I have been dealing with this shit since I first joined. I can never make threads about guys without it getting deleted and that's bullshit! Like it or not there are gay and bisexual men who post on this board whether they can admit to it or not. I'm just the only one who has the balls to actually keep it 100 and say hey this is what I like. While the rest of these punks continue to fake the funk and pretend to be something their not.

what, virgin?
August 31, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
hailthekingkids

They delete my threads.
Shits not cool.
August 31, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
w)entandrew

off topic isnt for you guys to make a thread every 5 minutes about your thoughts. please refrain from doing that.

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

99%Shit

You've been outed as a fake and a troll, that's why no one takes your thread(s) seriously. There are a fair number of older, progressive thinking members that take no issue with homosexuality/homosexuals. You're not gay, you're not black, you're not named Boland, you're a fat white troll, quit playing them cards, son.

narsha.narsha.narsha

jaded

You expect anyone to side with you after everything you've pulled on this site? You're a troll, troll threads get deleted unless they're funny, and your threads are never funny.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 31, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
popeyes

yeah you're right drew. please take care of johnlamone too. aka ilovecocks or whatever his new username is.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

NEVER FUCKING FUNNY B ..........BOLAND YOU ARE NO BUDDY OMAR
August 31, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
StephonPurham

boland...you gotta think of it this way...THE MAJORITY OF FUCKING PEOPLE ON HYPEBEAST ARE NOT GAY NEITHER ARE THEY BISEXUAL....GAY PEOPLE HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO THAT TROLL HB SO WHEN YOU POST GAY ASS SHIT LIKE THE SHIT YOU DO...YOU GET FUCKING TROLLED...HARD....YOU COME OFF LOOKING LIKE A FAGGOT BECAUSE PEOPLE IN HERE DONT WANNA SEE THE SHIT YOU POST BRUH!!! IF YOU THINK THE SHIT YOU POST IS FUNNY THEN YOUR FUCKING STUPID! YOU KNOW THE EXACT REASON WHY YOU WERE BANNED AND NOW YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE A FUCKING BIG DEAL OUT OF IT AND BLOW IT UP OUT OF PORPORTION WHEN THE TRUTH IS NO BODY GIVES ANY FLYING FUCKS ABOUT YOU!
if you post any more gay shit the modderators will ban you again and again until you get the fucking message that we dont fucking want you here....you dont fit in here so go play with the other kids on the playground
purham
August 31, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Panther.

@jaded @drewbacca Thank you guys for banning this fag.
Boland youre on HB and have bascially only used off topic... you should be here instead
http://www.gayteenforum.com

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 31, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
Ecstasy

3 fags are in a hot tub

a glob of cum floats to the top

the fag in the middle goes "alright...who farted"

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

August 31, 2012 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

everyone needs to chill on this thread ha
August 31, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I don't give a fuck if you ban me at this point.

August 31, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Jay_Bird

im so glad this faggot is gone

dude was killing hypebeast single handed
August 31, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
Josh.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 31, 2012 @ 09:53 PM

Inactive

I'm not going anywhere, dummy. I'm here to stay.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 31, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
Panther.

Boland fucking answer me. Why are you on Hypebeast? Do you actually have any interest in streetwear? I've never seen you outside of OFT.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 31, 2012 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

You expect anyone to side with you after everything you've pulled on this site? You're a troll, troll threads get deleted unless they're funny, and your threads are never funny.

But that's the thing, I'm not trying to be funny. Most of y'all are so convinced that I'm trolling and I'm trying to be funny when that's not even the case. The majority of my threads are usually about general subjects most of the time anyways. It's bullshit that I get singled out each and every time because you believe that I'm a troll. Why don't you talk that shit to the dudes who create 64766465464654 accounts. Those are the trolls, not me.

August 31, 2012 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

Boland fucking answer me. Why are you on Hypebeast? Do you actually have any interest in streetwear? I've never seen you outside of OFT.

I've posted in the Music and Entertainment section numerous times. Before I was revealed as not being the very sexy Seth, I posted his fits in the WDYWT thread. So yeah I have interests all around that pertain to this board.

August 31, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Your Fan

Boland prove that you're gay please. #GayCrew
August 31, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
DStyles

He's not.

He was just trolling and I have to say, he fooled all of us pretty well.

But even so, the fact that he got exposed for being a fraud and still continues to try and say that he's actually that black guy is just sad.

This kid is worse than Ape's multi personality disorder

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 31, 2012 @ 10:55 PM

Inactive

I am gay. Have you seen my Photobucket? I'm as gay as gay fucking gets. These dummies think that just because I was pretending to be Seth that it means I was pretending to be gay as well. It's retarded.

August 31, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
Your Fan

I am gay. Have you seen my Photobucket? I'm as gay as gay fucking gets. These dummies think that just because I was pretending to be Seth that it means I was pretending to be gay as well. It's retarded.

Send photobucket account.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

This place is pathetic now
August 31, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
hailthekingkids

ITT: Faggots want a Faggot to prove exactly just how gay he is.
Maybe HB is actually gayer than I previously thought.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Your Fan

Aren't you gay? Or did you think that girls were on this site when you posted shirtless pics?
August 31, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
hailthekingkids

Aren't you gay? Or did you think that girls were on this site when you posted shirtless pics?

I'm a transient shit poster.
If you got a boner that's your problem.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
Your Fan

You knew this was a male dominated site and that their were some homos on here too and yet you still decided to post shirtless pics... you got something to say to us?
August 31, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
hailthekingkids

You knew this was a male dominated site and that their were some homos on here too and yet you still decided to post shirtless pics... you got something to say to us?

Lol no I didn't know shit about this site someone told me to come here and post so I did.
Bolands got a point though lmao I've never seen the word gay thrown around more anywhere else half you guys are in the closet out the ass "Omg I saw a guy with his shirt off im gay now."
my sides.

Please login first to reply.