August 29, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Miles_Morales

you'd be surprised at how many of your signature traits are shared between those born in the same order as you.

How birth order determines personality

It's worth the read, just skip to whichever part of the post applies to you.
August 29, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
kingzeek

Im a middle-child. Seems pretty accurate tbh but with some exceptions ofc.
August 29, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
hailthekingkids

Well that was worthless.
August 29, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Miles_Morales

Well that was worthless.

Only child?
August 29, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
hailthekingkids

First but I'm not very organized nor do I give a shit what other people think this shitty article is made by some guy with a equally shitty psychology degree which isnt remotely close to a real science they just grab people and make generalizations based on pre conceived notions humans are far to biased to study themselves.
August 29, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Miles_Morales

First but I'm not very organized nor do I give a shit what other people think this shitty article is made by some guy with a equally shitty psychology degree which isnt remotely close to a real science they just grab people and make generalizations based on pre conceived notions humans are far to biased to study themselves.

are you mad though? which one are you? first, middle, or last born
August 29, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
kingzeek

dag, he started his post wit "first" lmao
August 29, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
hailthekingkids

I'm not mad and I told you already I'm first.
August 30, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
JohnvHarrison

damn this article is dumb as fuck, I'm the second born (and last) and none of those traits are right. Cosign the dude that said this guy has a shitty psych degree. wayyyyyy the fuck off.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 30, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Miles_Morales

really? he nailed mine #pause
August 30, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
missy.

after reading that... i hate that i'm the oldest and i turned out that way. i hope to not do this to any of my kids, smfh. parents are terrible.

although some are off NOW.. they were at one point, spot on.. but i guess i grew from it. most of those first born traits really do apply tho. brb reading to see if my sister and brothers traits apply too.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2012 @ 01:48 AM

Inactive

Different story when youre asian.
August 30, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
missy.

i hope you're not serious. cuz i can see this same shit in my friends who are asian -_-

August 30, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
BKBROWN

what about half siblings

i'm an only child but also the 3rd son from my dad lol

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 30, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
Miles_Morales

what about half siblings

you'll have to google that one, haha
August 30, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
valleyla

Last born but I don't relate to a good majority of those traits. ESPECIALLY the being dependent shit. My family never helped me with anything lol.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
falcon0

Middle. Definitely not lacking direction. Decently accurate overall I'd say.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
missy.

^ well, how much younger are you from your older siblings? @valleyla

my brother is technically the middle child but since he and i are 5 years apart, i read his stuff as though he were the youngest (which for the most part, is true ;[). but we also have a sister who's 15 years younger than me and i read hers as either the youngest/only child. you have to look at the situation and their age difference...

what about half siblings

well me and my siblings are all half siblings but i still read it as ^ that.

--

also, with last borns... i'd like to know the people they studied for all this info... although my sister IS the baby she does get "spoiled" but she also doesn't get the "help" that she really *needs* and i think cuz at this point, parents dgaf about the kid anymore (hence you becoming more independent)

August 30, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Miles_Morales

^ well, how much younger are you from your older siblings? @valleyla

my brother is technically the middle child but since he and i are 5 years apart, i read his stuff as though he were the youngest (which for the most part, is true ;[). but we also have a sister who's 15 years younger than me and i read hers as either the youngest/only child. you have to look at the situation and their age difference...

what about half siblings

well me and my siblings are all half siblings but i still read it as ^ that.

--

also, with last borns... i'd like to know the people they studied for all this info... although my sister IS the baby she does get "spoiled" but she also doesn't get the "help" that she really *needs* and i think cuz at this point, parents dgaf about the kid anymore (hence you becoming more independent)

Exactly. I'm a last born, and that new baby smell wears off quicker the more kids my parents had. I had to become independent on my own.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
missy.

i wonder if kids who are the youngest that become independent rather than dependent were accidents.

my sister was a liability ;c

August 30, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
rocket909

Different story when youre asian.

Truth! and worst when you're a male.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
valleyla

@missy-2 The difference between me and my siblings is pretty big. 10+ years between me and the youngest of those three.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
unemployedisback

im that one

Please login first to reply.