August 29, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
TruthOnly

These zombie flatbush nikkaz dont seem hood, lyke they live in the hood but dey on sum whyte boy stoner shit which makes me wonder if flatbush iz really dangerous or not cause i can see these dudes gettin fucked wit

also how dangerous is washington heights....i herd dey gotta alot spanish mamis so i wanna hit up but if its hella hood fuck it
August 29, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
oneallah

it isnt as bad as it was a few years ago,
things have seemed to settle down which is what people from that area tell me
August 29, 2012 @ 10:08 AM

Inactive

flatbush is hood as fuck, so i doubt flatbush zombies is really from there. then again... flatbush got a looooooong ass street too.

as for washington heights, a lotta hispanic niggas, it's a gutta place doe. tbh u should never go to hoods where u dont know anybody.
August 29, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
DStyles

Flatbush is pussy these days.

You might get robbed here and there but it's not as bad as it used to be

If you're a herb or snitch like ghost then you're bound to leave Flatbush with a buck fifty.

As far as that gay rap group, those nikkas are straight herbs.

Only spot in NYC that is still bad is Brownsville.

P.S. You're a herb so you're bound to get bodied in both places by either other herbs like you or real nikkas.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 29, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
dmwalking

I can't speak on the "hoodness" of either, but I will always remember washington heights for inspiring my love for dominican women. If you like being treated like king, get a dominican.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 29, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
plutos

I miss NY man sad
August 29, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
Brian@ONLY

true story, i saw a track team stretching up on broadway off dyckman, i started questioning academy and post

i went back to audubon and saw the same track team running down broadway, i gave up on the knock out those days are long gone

flatbush was hood when you copped unlimited beepers for $29 it'd stay on forever, now flatbush has barclays center and it's a shopping center for skinny jeans and fixed gear hipsters

i miss the old new york
August 29, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
damnwitless1

Flatbush is slowly but surely becoming Park Slope part two

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 30, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
justinslayer

I can't speak on the "hoodness" of either, but I will always remember washington heights for inspiring my love for dominican women. If you like being treated like king, get a dominican.

My neighbor is Dominican cool
When she first came here from DR , she used to make me and my family platonos with salami .

Her family has some of the biggest asses I've ever seen .
August 30, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
DarianaGrande

These zombie flatbush nikkaz dont seem hood, lyke they live in the hood but dey on sum whyte boy stoner shit which makes me wonder if flatbush iz really dangerous or not cause i can see these dudes gettin fucked wit

also how dangerous is washington heights....i herd dey gotta alot spanish mamis so i wanna hit up but if its hella hood fuck it

All Hood niggas aint the same.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 30, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

^^^ everybody tryna play a part.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

August 30, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
thane20

I live in Flatbush and yea i mean it just depends, it aint like Brownsville cause they bout dat life over there

Bang

August 30, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Mos

true story, i saw a track team stretching up on broadway off dyckman, i started questioning academy and post

i went back to audubon and saw the same track team running down broadway, i gave up on the knock out those days are long gone

flatbush was hood when you copped unlimited beepers for $29 it'd stay on forever, now flatbush has barclays center and it's a shopping center for skinny jeans and fixed gear hipsters

i miss the old new york
first off that's flatbush ave. that 's not the neighborhood of flatbush. its downtown bklyn.

flatbush for the most part is hood but it's not EAST Flatbush or Brownsville kind of hood.
flatbush and east flatbush are different.

and Washington Heights is candy land...a ton of fine mamis
August 30, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
至高

i dont fux wit it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 30, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
dmwalking

When she first came here from DR , she used to make me and my family platonos with salami .

And this is why I love dominicans. Like, the shorty I met, I thought she was my boy's piece or something cuz she ironed his shirt, braided his hair, made us both a bomb ass meal for lunch. Afterwards I'm like, damn yo, your girl is mad nice. He's like, that's not my girl. That's just how a lotta dominican women are.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 30, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
Brian@ONLY

i miss the old new york
first off that's flatbush ave. that 's not the neighborhood of flatbush. its downtown bklyn.

flatbush for the most part is hood but it's not EAST Flatbush or Brownsville kind of hood.
flatbush and east flatbush are different.

and Washington Heights is candy land...a ton of fine mamis

flatbush ave and flatbush the neighborhood was never any different from downtown brooklyn to kings highway it was always the same even in brownsville. downtown brooklyn flatbush ave was as hood as brownsville before all of this gentrification took place, not distinguishing each as separate because to me as a whole it was all the same before all this glitz glam shit. i still roll brownsville and yea it's hood just as hood as downtown ave was the hustle was the same
August 30, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
justinslayer

And this is why I love dominicans. Like, the shorty I met, I thought she was my boy's piece or something cuz she ironed his shirt, braided his hair, made us both a bomb ass meal for lunch. Afterwards I'm like, damn yo, your girl is mad nice. He's like, that's not my girl. That's just how a lotta dominican women are.

Yeah , back then i used to be all about Black girls . Now i only go for Latinas , Black girls are too lazy .
Dominican pussy also stays the wettest cool

The week my neighbor moved , she sneaked in my house and started sweeping . I was like wtf at first , then i realized it was a cultural thing . I love the brown skinned ones cool
August 30, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

pretty much everything mos just said is right. except washington heights aint all candy, there's alot of trinitarios and latin king niggas out there.
August 30, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
kidsmooves

Yeah , back then i used to be all about Black girls . Now i only go for Latinas , Black girls are too lazy .
Dominican pussy also stays the wettest cool

The week my neighbor moved , she sneaked in my house and started sweeping . I was like wtf at first , then i realized it was a cultural thing . I love the brown skinned ones cool

dead @"sneaked in my house and started sweeping"
August 30, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
DarianaGrande

I wish we had Dominicans in Cali sad.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 30, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
nagurski

Does anybody here actually live in those ghetto ass places? I seen a documentary on Brownville its pretty much the worst shit I can imagine a ghetto can be.
August 31, 2012 @ 12:00 AM

Inactive

If you're a herb or snitch like ghost then you're bound to leave Flatbush with a buck fifty.

P.S. You're a herb so you're bound to get bodied in both places by either other herbs like you or real nikkas.

fuck up lil pussy if i find out who you are you'd get clapped in either places, you the type of nigga to get the cold steel pressed against your jawline with your hands up crying, "man it's just the internet!!" diss me over the net, over the phone, it's the same shit
August 31, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
Otacon

I want to live in downtown brooklyn so badddddddd lol im about to apply to gowanus
August 31, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
justinslayer

Does anybody here actually live in those ghetto ass places? I seen a documentary on Brownville its pretty much the worst shit I can imagine a ghetto can be.

New York ghettos are overrated .
Most of them are being gentrified so you should have nothing to worry about . I live in Bed Stuy , New York isn't as bad as The Warriors made it to be . Maybe back in the 80's .
August 31, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
justinslayer

I wish we had Dominicans in Cali sad.

How's the Mexican Girls out there ?
I'm going to miss my Dominican & Puerto Ricans once i move to Cali sad
August 31, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
joeywankenobi

both used to be a lot worse, a lot of the gangbanging died down or has decreased in both areas. Now you have these corny ass yg and yb "gangs" tryna make noise and shit, when its really just a bunch of frail niggas with small guns, who can't throw da handz
August 31, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
DStyles

fuck up lil pussy if i find out who you are you'd get clapped in either places, you the type of nigga to get the cold steel pressed against your jawline with your hands up crying, "man it's just the internet!!" diss me over the net, over the phone, it's the same shit

It sounds like you're calling me out lil nikka. Come to Brooklyn and run your mouth face to face fucking snitch. I'll have you leaving NY with a I heart NY t shirt and a buck fifty all over your face bitch ass nikka. You think you're untouchable cause you working for the feds but in BK you finna get murked lil nikka.

Sammy the bull ass nikka. I heard you got 40k for snitching on Luka Magnotta. I got nikkas up in Canada and they done told me you got your frail puerto rican ass chased all over scarborough. They told me nikkas got a hit on your ass up there that's why you're working with the feds now.

Fucking pussy.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 31, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
nagurski

Lmao!
August 31, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Legit Shit

And that's why Dominicans are the fucking realest group of people. Gah damn I love us.

Baddest girls
Best personalities
Sexiest women
Only know how to have a good time
Drink like animals
Proudest group of motherfuckers I ever seen
Sexiest women

I love my country cool

upthefunk

August 31, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Unuffin

Oh, I beg to differ