Hurricane Issac Vol. Niggas dun swim

August 29, 2012 @ 00:32:46
So hows bad it is it in Louisiana/Mississippi? Anybody planning on looting shit?
August 29, 2012 @ 00:38:39
katrina pt. duex
August 29, 2012 @ 00:41:57
katrina pt. duex

Were there any Jordan Releases when that shit hit? People wouldve been crazy not to go hit up the mall and snag that shit.
August 29, 2012 @ 00:59:17
Shit! I so would take that shit in the mall.. I wish I would've told my homie down there to do that for me.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 29, 2012 @ 01:56:12
ROB THA PUSSY
August 29, 2012 @ 02:02:02
shits weak as fk. hope them New Orland ppls don't migrate to houston again tho..

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 29, 2012 @ 02:22:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
shits weak as fk. hope them New Orland ppls don't migrate to houston again tho..

Hell yeah. Fuck them niggas. They came to my school and started so much shit.
August 29, 2012 @ 02:24:10

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 29, 2012 @ 02:30:43
August 29, 2012 @ 02:57:26
yeah man fuck niggers rite nagurski lollol hifive

Wow dude. I just didnt want them in my city. You went to far B.
August 29, 2012 @ 03:39:52

an't gonna front its bigger than that. they are literally bringing down house values in my area making ppls who move in just well . then making the area bad. then making food around my area crap. rep around my area (greenspoint) crap . idk shits got ups and down. ups i graduated pretty high ranking cuz of the standard of our school and i'm average haha. other than that everything around my area such as food is shit cheap or else it won't make it lol.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 29, 2012 @ 05:22:51

an't gonna front its bigger than that. they are literally bringing down house values in my area making ppls who move in just well . then making the area bad. then making food around my area crap. rep around my area (greenspoint) crap . idk shits got ups and down. ups i graduated pretty high ranking cuz of the standard of our school and i'm average haha. other than that everything around my area such as food is shit cheap or else it won't make it lol.

Had my first day at UH today and noticed so many Louisiana license plates driving down there. Smh
Please login first to reply.
x