Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 28, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
encore818

I've owned Beats by dre headphones for years now. I had them long before all the hype and everyone got them. I always knew they were average at best but I also thought they were durable. I thought they had a strong bass and wouldn't blow out. After one ear of my power beats stopped working in june I started getting annoyed. Now that my studios aren't 100% clear I'm done with the brand. I want a new pair of headphones, my price range is about the same as Studios. I want headphones that have a strong bass as 99% of my music is rap. I also want something aesthetically appealing. NO SKULL CANDYS.
August 28, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
trevxv3

yo that sucks because I've owned Beats by dre headphones for years now. I had them long before all the hype and everyone got them. I always knew they were average at best but I also thought they were durable. I thought they had a strong bass and wouldn't blow out. After one ear of my power beats stopped working in june I started getting annoyed. Now that my studios aren't 100% clear I'm done with the brand. I want a new pair of headphones, my price range is about the same as Studios. I want headphones that have a strong bass as 99% of my music is rap. I also want something aesthetically appealing. NO SKULL CANDYS.

edit: honestly you sound like the biggest faggot "i owned them before the hype"??? Wtf there was always hype around those headphones.. Theyre called beats by DRE for christ sake. Im sure your were wearing preme back in 2005 too

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 28, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
popeyes

ipod stock headphones.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
nochurch

audio technica ath-m50. probably the best headphones you can get at that price range. highly acclaimed, any audiophile will tell you that it's a good buy

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 28, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
Ishyaboi™

audio technica ath-m50. probably the best headphones you can get at that price range. highly acclaimed, any audiophile will tell you that it's a good buy

^^

diamonds are forever.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
popeyes

lol i have those too.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
encore818

yo that sucks because I've owned Beats by dre headphones for years now. I had them long before all the hype and everyone got them. I always knew they were average at best but I also thought they were durable. I thought they had a strong bass and wouldn't blow out. After one ear of my power beats stopped working in june I started getting annoyed. Now that my studios aren't 100% clear I'm done with the brand. I want a new pair of headphones, my price range is about the same as Studios. I want headphones that have a strong bass as 99% of my music is rap. I also want something aesthetically appealing. NO SKULL CANDYS.

edit: honestly you sound like the biggest faggot "i owned them before the hype"??? Wtf there was always hype around those headphones.. Theyre called beats by DRE for christ sake. Im sure your were wearing preme back in 2005 too

lol smd never payed a cent for my beats. get on my level lil bitch.
August 28, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Black Dave

Man this post is so crazy because I've owned Beats by dre headphones for years now. I had them long before all the hype and everyone got them. I always knew they were average at best but I also thought they were durable. I thought they had a strong bass and wouldn't blow out. After one ear of my power beats stopped working in june I started getting annoyed. Now that my studios aren't 100% clear I'm done with the brand. I want a new pair of headphones, my price range is about the same as Studios. I want headphones that have a strong bass as 99% of my music is rap. I also want something aesthetically appealing. NO SKULL CANDYS.
August 28, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
truuuchainz

ath-m50
August 28, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
encore818

How are the "ATH-PRO500MK2RD's"?

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/eaa940ceb6b16f43/index.html
August 28, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
senriquez

audio technica ath-m50 best ever.
August 28, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
trevxv3

and your point is? not paying for them doesnt make you any less gay. and if you didnt pay why are you bitching fuckboy? i seriously cant even breath you are so fucking retarded

August 28, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
Panther.

skull candys

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 28, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
encore818

and your point is? not paying for them doesnt make you any less gay. and if you didnt pay why are you bitching fuckboy? i seriously cant even breath you are so fucking retarded

I'm looking for a replacement u dumb piece of shit. Why the fuck can't you breath dipshit? Makes no fuckin sense
August 28, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
trevxv3

I'm looking for a replacement u dumb piece of shit. Why the fuck can't you breath dipshit? Makes no fuckin sense

lack of breath is from laughing at your bitchass.... theres also a technology forum and a music forum where this thread should have been made in the first place. your 2012 bitchass should learn how to post on the boards properly before complaining about shit headphones

August 28, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
AndreLutherKing

I know these great headphones you should try. They are called Skull candys.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 28, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
encore818

lack of breath is from laughing at your bitchass.... theres also a technology forum and a music forum where this thread should have been made in the first place. your 2012 bitchass should learn how to post on the boards properly before complaining about shit headphones

stfu fuckboy, get off my thread with your bitchass
August 28, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Black Adam

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

August 28, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
encore818

August 28, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Black Adam

I thumbed that up to boost your confidence.

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

August 28, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
truuuchainz

^ lmao
August 28, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
Trollinator

I've owned Beats by dre headphones for years now. I had them long before all the hype and everyone got them. I always knew they were average at best but I also thought they were durable. I thought they had a strong bass and wouldn't blow out. After one ear of my power beats stopped working in june I started getting annoyed. Now that my studios aren't 100% clear I'm done with the brand. I want a new pair of headphones, my price range is about the same as Studios. I want headphones that have a strong bass as 99% of my music is rap. I also want something aesthetically appealing. NO SKULL CANDYS.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/index.jsp

I want to see the world burn

August 28, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
encore818

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/index.jsp

I've tried some bose and the sound quality and noise cancellation are good but how's the bass?
August 28, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Trollinator

I've tried some bose and the sound quality and noise cancellation are good but how's the bass?

they are pretty good, comfy, light, I don't own those but I saved up and got these
http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/aviation_headsets/a20/index.jsp
(for gaming)
amazing but expensive but trust me it's better than turtle fucking beach(shit broke after I light kicked it)

August 28, 2012 @ 10:04 PM

Inactive

seinheisers. the ones that cost $400 or more.
August 28, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
encore818

they are pretty good, comfy, light, I don't own those but I saved up and got these
http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/aviation_headsets/a20/index.jsp
(for gaming)
amazing but expensive but trust me it's better than turtle fucking beach(shit broke after I light kicked it)

lol i had tritons back when i gamed a lot, sucked ass
August 28, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
that dude

suspended

Bose is just as bad as Beats, all hype and sound like ass.
August 28, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Trollinator

(for gaming)

lol i had tritons back when i gamed a lot, sucked ass

triton and astro suck balls

The put Bose surround systems in cars nigga
they don't put beats in cars nigga

Just go to best buy and test them out. Decided for yourself.

August 28, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
reeser

Bose is just as bad as Beats, all hype and sound like ass.
this. The audo technicas posted will be your best bet

Follow my instagram: @fendi

August 28, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Shammgod

Get some Sennheiser HD600s. Got some off a friend who wasn't using them anymore for dirt cheap and they are pretty nice. You can probably find them for around the price of Beats Studios. Only problem is you might need to buy a pocket amp to make it sound more to it's potential.

Please login first to reply.