August 29, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
hailthekingkids

This thread is easily proving me right that this place is pathetic.
August 29, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
Soul Rize

Thanks for the advice but no racial, I go to like an all white school
and white people are just.... idk.

I went to HS in a ghetto area so it's easy for me to talk to black people
but i just cant relate to white people at all so im just there waiting for some asian or black
people to hang out with lol.

when school officially starts on Wed. i gotta take this seminar that talks about Korea
so hopefully theres asian people in there

OHH SHITS (insert knows the feel gif*) man its tough i get the hard to talk to whites and blacks and asians are ez haha. wait it out some niggas bound to show up no lie. i'm good now takes a few days but when you intro yourself do it big. just sayin.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 29, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
dmwalking

dudes came up to me cuz I was writing in my notebook and they wondered if I rapped. Other dudes came up to me cuz I had fresh kicks.

Not even boland is that gay

LOL. Different time back then. Hip hop was fun. I grew up when the 4 elements was like religion. So graf writers, emcees, bboys, DJ/beat makers, we all banded together. Prolly sounds gay to niggas like you, but it was a dope time back then.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 29, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
slammedb5

For real if your embarrassed to eat alone then you lead a sad life. Use that time wisely to study or whatever while you eat. No one will make fun of you, majority of college students do the same thing.
August 29, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Trollinator

lol Murdaa what school are you at? and tbh join a club, hit the gym, do intermurals, etc. finding friends is just like finding females. you got to fucking do something

fixed

I want to see the world burn

August 29, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
noteworthy

suspended

Honesty don't worry about it i know how you feel i remember having to move because some serious shit i got into in Czechoslovakia and had to go all the way to Brazil the first day at school was horrible there bunch of people just coming up to me when i was eating lunch by myself people surrounding me asking me questions and trying to be social with me it was horrible so don't worry about it.
August 29, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
Forests

^
stop being a bitch and meet new people

damn hb is full of herms

frail virgins - 98% of hb

You're one to talk

you know me?
you dont even know you
and you admitted youre a virgin already faggot

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 29, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
thiskidfromWA

lmao at this entire thread. cant talk to someone because of their ethic background lmao u really are fucked.
August 29, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
slap

No one will make fun of you, majority of college students do the same thing.

Agreed.
I aint even ashamed to eat breakfast alone in the dining hall.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 30, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
backlikethat

For real if your embarrassed to eat alone then you lead a sad life. Use that time wisely to study or whatever while you eat. No one will make fun of you, majority of college students do the same thing.

whoa there boi dont go there boi.

im not embarrassed. but i wouldnt mind chillin and talkiing with people i can relate to
August 30, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
Jollibee.

Bring some board games with you and start challenging people who are by themselves. then you'll start to attract a crowd. bitches love board games.
August 30, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
slammedb5

whoa there boi dont go there boi.

im not embarrassed. but i wouldnt mind chillin and talkiing with people i can relate to

Ok I re read that and it sounded harsh. My bad but for real I used to eat lunch and study by myself all the time. Meet people in your classes and study with them. You will become good friends fast, at least that happened to me
August 30, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
REVS

No one will make fun of you, majority of college students do the same thing.

Agreed.
I aint even ashamed to eat breakfast alone in the dining hall.

This. College isn't like high school, it's not a popularity contest, or "Oh my god people must be looking at me because I'm eating alone" type shit. People do their own thing in college, I see people chilling on their labtops and shit, reading books, etc. It's not a big deal. Freshmen year of high school I shit myself because I was trying to find my friends to eat with at lunch, because in High School it seems sad to sit by yourself, in college people (should have) grown the fuck up, no one's judging you, and your there for one purpose, to get an education (As gay as that sounds), it's not all about who you can eat your PB and J with at lunch.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 30, 2012 @ 01:50 AM

Inactive

Introduce yourself. Its that simple...
August 30, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
EL_Guapo

In high school I used to eat in the restroom to avoid the embarrassment of being seen eating alone. I would imagine that college restrooms are much more sanitized so I would try that until you meet people.
worse advice

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 30, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Jollibee.

Introduce yourself. Its that simple...

This. Just a simple hand shake. Also smile. bitches love smiling.
September 6, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
osmosis63

In high school I used to eat in the restroom to avoid the embarrassment of being seen eating alone. I would imagine that college restrooms are much more sanitized so I would try that until you meet people.

haha fucking loser
September 6, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Bring some board games with you and start challenging people who are by themselves.

Literally laughed out loud when I read this sentence
September 6, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
slap

You gotta realize that in college, evn though there's tens of thousands of students, your group of friends will be smaller than the group of friends you had in high school.

Chances are your schedule will not match those of your friends. Some days you might eat with a friend because you happen to have a class that ends at the same time. Other times, you eat alone. No big deal.

Hell, I lived in an apartment last year, and me and my roommates probably eat together like once a week.

Just remember that your paying for education. As depressing as it sounds, the older you grow. The less friends you'll have.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

September 7, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
straight2hell

Yeah it's kind of hard to meet people if youre commuting , unless you're a really attractive female

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Please login first to reply.