Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 27, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

its not about proving if allah is real or not,

you just have this belief in your heart that there is allah since you were born and your parents teach you about the religion

you can convert to islam

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 27, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
masterjona

#NoReligionGang
August 27, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Buddhist Gang Waddup cool

if you were a real buddhist u wouln't say fuck drewbacca

that is true.

Buddhist Gang Waddup cool

What brought you to the teachings of the buddha? Or is it some hipster tumblr thing for you?

No sus but im converting to jacoblacidarism

cool cool lol my nigga.

:)

August 27, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

This thread isn't the im this or im that thread, its the muslim thread, so all you faggots get out.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 27, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
Your Fan

Ex-muslim reporting in, ask me anything.

Why Ex?

Have thought of converting from Christianity to Islam

I did!
August 27, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
Your Fan

About the rules and regulations. The religion doesn't say ANYTHING that would hurt you so following it's word can ONLY benefit you. Then again it is about having will power and being able to resist temptations which bring discipline and makes you a better person in the long run. I'm sure Muslims or Christians or whomever else have "broken a couple of rules" by having sex before marriage or drinking, but it is possible to ask Allah for forgiveness and it's not like if you drink an alcoholic beverage you're going straight to hell.
August 27, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
frizurd

Ex-muslim reporting in, ask me anything.

Why Ex?

Have thought of converting from Christianity to Islam

I did!

Born and raised as a muslim, no longer believe in a god.

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Fitch

#InfidelGang
August 27, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Shammgod

Born and raised also. Not really that religious though. I drink,etc.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Your Fan

August 27, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
The Ders

Some of you dudes are the dumbest people I have ever seen. Islam does not constrict your life it allows you have fun and be a happy balanced human being. Ya'll just take the stuff you see on these biased media outlets for truth. Go to your local Masjid/Mosque and see what Islam is like for yourself instead of spewing hatred and quoting out of context. Not tryna say i'm perfect but seriously, you guys need to grow up and stop arguing and face that there are people who believe in different things. It's no ones job or right for that matter to prove who's right or who's wrong or what makes sense. Islam isn't some new trend, it's been around for 1400+ years so we here to stay jafeel? Anyways as I was saying about limitations, Islam seems like its constricting because of the perversion of culture in society. Islam isn't a religion it's a way of life. If you want you can ask me what you like, ain't a shiekh but i'll try to clear things up.

#muslimgang #freesyria #freepalestine # allahhelpburma #oneummah
August 27, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Your Fan

Some of you dudes are the dumbest people I have ever seen. Islam does not constrict your life it allows you have fun and be a happy balanced human being. Ya'll just take the stuff you see on these biased media outlets for truth. Go to your local Masjid/Mosque and see what Islam is like for yourself instead of spewing hatred and quoting out of context. Not tryna say i'm perfect but seriously, you guys need to grow up and stop arguing and face that there are people who believe in different things. It's no ones job or right for that matter to prove who's right or who's wrong or what makes sense. Islam isn't some new trend, it's been around for 1400+ years so we here to stay jafeel? Anyways as I was saying about limitations, Islam seems like its constricting because of the perversion of culture in society. Islam isn't a religion it's a way of life. If you want you can ask me what you like, ain't a shiekh but i'll try to clear things up.

#MuslimGang

PM me some prayers though!
August 27, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

to each is own.

:)

August 27, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
The Ders

#MuslimGang

PM me some prayers though!

Whatchu mean fam? Like send you some dua's?
August 27, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
Your Fan

Yeah
August 27, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
The Ders

Yeah

Aite I got you, I'll pm you some tomorrow, also hit you up with some links for books.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Your Fan

Yeah

Aite I got you, I'll pm you some tomorrow, also hit you up with some links for books.

Thanks man! +1
August 27, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
masterjona

Pass me the buddha doe....
August 27, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
TonyBG

allied athiest alliance
August 27, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I think I'm converting tonight, gotta shower doe, most people would already view me as muslim since i have so much knowledge of islam for a regular person

August 27, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
Your Fan

I think I'm converting tonight, gotta shower doe, most people would already view me as muslim since i have so much knowledge of islam for a regular person

If you're serious I'm down with you brother and good luck.
August 27, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Keyser Soze

this thread is the bomb!

August 27, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
Your Fan

this thread is the bomb!

August 27, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

this thread is the bomb!

Log off.

August 27, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Post reported to the FBI and CIA you fucking terrorists. AMERICA!
August 27, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
oneallah

niga we in this bitch and we aint leaving^^^^^
August 27, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
illset

mashAllah. Keep us posted and you probably know a lot about Islam already by what you're saying but get at me if you got any questions.

and salaam alaykum to everyone in the thread. Muslims and non muslims alike
August 27, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
chiptharip

if this post was directed to me i want to say i don't take stuff from the media i have many friends that are muslim and when i see how they live this would feel like constriction TO ME at some points like the ones i mentioned before. I don't believe in allah or god like this so I won't let some rules change my life. this is for me. but i don't have anything against anyone who follows their religion
August 27, 2012 @ 12:14 PM
Black Donald Trump

idk about islam but many of the "restrictions" in many religion aren't really meant to just be a tally on whether you go to hell or not, but are guidelines for living an ideal life on earth for people as individuals and collectively, though i guess that only works if everyone believes the same stuff.
August 27, 2012 @ 12:20 PM
kumar

We won't ever forget.

Please login first to reply.