August 24, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
that dude

suspended

cool
August 24, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
BMMBVNK

cool black and yellow is actually one of the better mixes when you think about it
When we iink up the only thing that can stop us is white women
August 24, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
Lucy and The Daze

why does any race rip off any race, they admire it.

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 24, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
Lucy and The Daze

Why ya'll niggas mad doe. Just do you, jafeel

respect.

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 24, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
lilbthebasedgod

ops mad - lil b
August 24, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Pretty Joseph

cool black and yellow is actually one of the better mixes when you think about it
When we iink up the only thing that can stop us is white women

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 24, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
DREWKKAKE

tbh i really enjoyed 808's

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 24, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
╒rozzy

Lol @ the fucking Instant Ramen

August 25, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Pretty Joseph

cool its all love tho

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 25, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Mikeyone4life

I used to work for a well known brand...and i can say this........ it's not just the asians...it's the whites to....i was at a brand talking to the owner and we were talking about music and he asked me was kanye west considered a joke yet in hiphop...this was around the time that 808 and heart breaks came out...a classic album...point being half these brands don't know shit about culture they just do what they think other people think might be cool.......i took a brand from shit and made it into your fav rappers brand...and once i left who's contacts do you think they used???? who's ideas??? mine.....till this day they still ride my wave and i left the brand 3yrs ok...and do you know why i left???cause they didn't know shit about anything and looked to me for everything......

what brand or else your argument is invalid.
August 25, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
justinslayer

lol , i remember when all the ghetto kids at my school used to make fun of me and my friend because we were the only Black kids skating and wearing skinny jeans at the time .

Few weeks later , these fags came out with a premiere on BET :

A month later , all the ghetto kids started wearing skating apparel . Skinny jeans , skate shoes , shoe laced belts and adding unnecessary accessories like huge nerd glasses , suspenders , more than one belt .

All the girls were flocking to them just for the sole purpose of them dressing like the New Boyz . One of the kids even suggested me to buy a pair of cheetah print skinny jeans .
Losers .

Blacks imitate every little thing their favorite does/says .
Could've sworn a few months ago i didn't hear the word "ratchet" being thrown around , now all of a sudden it's normal and cool to say .
August 25, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
Your Fan

lol , i remember when all the ghetto kids at my school used to make fun of me and my friend because we were the only Black kids skating and wearing skinny jeans at the time .

A month later , all the ghetto kids started wearing skating apparel . Skinny jeans , skate shoes , shoe laced belts and adding unnecessary accessories like huge nerd glasses , suspenders , more than one belt .

All the girls were flocking to them just for the sole purpose of them dressing like the New Boyz . One of the kids even suggested me to buy a pair of cheetah print skinny jeans .
Losers .

Could've sworn a few months ago i didn't hear the word "ratchet" being thrown around , now all of a sudden it's normal and cool to say .

You're white(or whatever) so when you did it it wasn't cool, but when a black person does it it's fashionable.
August 25, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
BuddyOmar

Losers .

You're white(or whatever) so when you did it it wasn't cool, but when a black person does it it's fashionable.

Reading comprehension is your friend b

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 25, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Your Fan

Reading comprehension is your friend b

Thanks, now I look foolish.

My bad no name you coo!
August 25, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
jilin

Fuck race man, asian, white, hispanic, or blacks we all like streetwear doesn't matter what you are. You don't have to be black to listen to hip hop and rock jordans man, its just what asians like. It's not like only asian rock it anyways, every race wears that stuff if they like it. Also, black people don't make things lame or whack either. If anything they started this streetwear shit.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

August 25, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
NoStress

Blacks imitate every little thing their favorite does/says

Chuuuch

burr

August 25, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
dirtyspc

cool

This lil nigga parents probably beat him whenever he gets a note wrong.
August 25, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Deceptijon

For the most part a lot of these dudes want to be is black from how hey dress ,talk etc.Honestly streetwear is mostly a copy of hip hop fashion and culture which is founded by blacks and puerto ricans .Sneaker craze got started by black kids who lived in the hood.Skate culture is mostly white now when you have a group of people who are regarded as social chameleons like Asians are for the most part by society then you get this amalagation of somebody who can pick and choose what aspects of a culture to identify with because his cultures influence is marginalized and limited to cinema and food in America .

Before LRG there were brands like 40 acres and a mule,cross colours,various bob marley tees.Before streetwear was using imagery from classic cartoon characters Iceberg and various independent shirt sellers where doing it.BAPE Is nothing but TROOP .Asians and whites love saying its not about race but when you see these list of greatest streetwear brands and influential people in sneakers and blacks brands like phat farm,40 acres,Karl Kani,etc sure omitted and Gentry Humphrey and Greer from Nike aren't on the list it makes this whitewashing obvious.
August 25, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Blacks imitate every little thing their favorite does/says

Chuuuch

shit be normal when *insert race* do it ...but once black people do it ...its cool

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 25, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
DarianaGrande

For the most part a lot of these dudes want to be is black from how hey dress ,talk etc.Honestly streetwear is mostly a copy of hip hop fashion and culture which is founded by blacks and puerto ricans .Sneaker craze got started by black kids who lived in the hood.Skate culture is mostly white now when you have a group of people who are regarded as social chameleons like Asians are for the most part by society then you get this amalagation of somebody who can pick and choose what aspects of a culture to identify with because his cultures influence is marginalized and limited to cinema and food in America .

Before LRG there were brands like 40 acres and a mule,cross colours,various bob marley tees.Before streetwear was using imagery from classic cartoon characters Iceberg and various independent shirt sellers where doing it.BAPE Is nothing but TROOP .Asians and whites love saying its not about race but when you see these list of greatest streetwear brands and influential people in sneakers and blacks brands like phat farm,40 acres,Karl Kani,etc sure omitted and Gentry Humphrey and Greer from Nike aren't on the list it makes this whitewashing obvious.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 25, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
ichigo81

thread shutdownnnnnnnnnnnn
August 25, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Juicy J

thread shutdownnnnnnnnnnnn

WE TRIPPY MANE

Please login first to reply.