August 23, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
BuddyOmar

smh at andy. I can sense the dick envy from here. Anyway, a lot of you salty asians are mistaking hip hop culture for black culture. They are not the same. Most of these brands are fusions of hip-hop and skate culture.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 24, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
"MERCY"

a black man was the inspiration and name for jordan brand
black people created rapp..all you got is eminem *yo ass prolly like mac miller and mgk* sleeping in the bread isle and shit
i gotta give you the 3rd one some nighas taken L's with that

I agree with the Jordan brand part. But who do you see on the news about Jordan releases, black people (remember Get Money Boyz). Who gets shot over shoes, black people. Who can't pay for rent or child support but got the latest J's, black people

and rap music, I'm not talking about Asian rappers. Funny how most rap songs now incorporate electronic and eurodance. That's my point in ruining hip hop music.
August 24, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

what culture do asian americans have? like what actual thing can u group with asian americans?
August 24, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Fonze

Why ya'll niggas mad doe. Just do you, jafeel
August 24, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

why do black ruin brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren
why do black people wear skate brands when back then they used to hate on white kids for skating
why do black people like to play out anything they touch

why can't y'all just stick to Fubu and Ecko

Why do Asians wear Jordans?
Why do Asians listen to rap?
Why do Asians wear snapbacks?

Why can't y'all just shut up before ya bitch get took and before you start making simp ass posts on tumblr saying some nigga with a big dick stole my Gf?

Black people ruined Jordans
Black people ruined rap
Black people wear new era snapbacks and to match their Hollister shirt

i mean, it's cool to like something. But don't ruin shit and make it non-enjoyable for everyone else

a black man was the inspiration and name for jordan brand
black people created rapp..all you got is eminem *yo ass prolly like mac miller and mgk* sleeping in the bread isle and shit
i gotta give you the 3rd one some nighas taken L's with that

shut the fuck up, every song you post in the wdywt is wack, you can't touch this shit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 24, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
Zeeks

what culture do asian americans have? like what actual thing can u group with asian americans?
hiphop,anime, cosplay,clothing, import, hella flush and everything. Fuck y'all getting so bitter about what colour people are and what they do. It's 2012 grow the fuck up.
August 24, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
dirtyspc

hiphop

LOL.
Forreal doe,you aint ever heard kids say "YOU HEARD THAT NEW CHING MING NGUYEN TRACK? SHIT'S FIRE"
August 24, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

hiphop,anime, cosplay,clothing, import, hella flush and everything. Fuck y'all getting so bitter about what colour people are and what they do. It's 2012 grow the fuck up.

this nigga said cosplay, im out!
August 24, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 24, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
nagurski

Saltiness everywhere.
August 24, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

hiphop

LOL.
Forreal doe,you aint ever heard kids say "YOU HEARD THAT NEW CHING MING NGUYEN TRACK? SHIT'S FIRE"

FORREAL DOE YA HEARD DAT NEW 50 TYSON TRACK. THATS YO CULTURE B

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 24, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
WPGMB

why do you gotta try and make it seem like your colour is better. you didn't choose shit, you're born with it. do you, no point in getting mad.
August 24, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
nochurch

this nigga polo DOWN boiii

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 24, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

I used to work for a well known brand...and i can say this........ it's not just the asians...it's the whites to....i was at a brand talking to the owner and we were talking about music and he asked me was kanye west considered a joke yet in hiphop...this was around the time that 808 and heart breaks came out...a classic album...point being half these brands don't know shit about culture they just do what they think other people think might be cool.......i took a brand from shit and made it into your fav rappers brand...and once i left who's contacts do you think they used???? who's ideas??? mine.....till this day they still ride my wave and i left the brand 3yrs ok...and do you know why i left???cause they didn't know shit about anything and looked to me for everything......
August 24, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
"MERCY"

Jeremy Lin
August 24, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Jeremy Lin

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 24, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
adoboFosho

is he japanese tho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 24, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Your Fan

Black people make everything "fashionable" no questions.
August 24, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Black Donald Trump

asian americans are like a tiny percentage so obviously they arent going to have huge cultural impact. i do however seem to remember pokemon, digimon, dragonball being pretty popular.

did we learn nothing from wu tang?

why cant we all feel each others culture and come together? why the need for cultural segregation?you think we should dress in uniforms by race or what?
August 24, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Trespace

lol@ anybody claiming black culture anymore.

its 2012, id call that shit american culture over anything.

but inb4 a nigga says everyone wanna be a nigga but nobody wanna be a nigga.

edit: id say they are trying to capitalize off of it if anything.

No offense but i don't see how american culture has very much embraced black culture other than hip hop/rap and thats really more so with the youth of america than anything. Can call it whatever you want but the struggle's still real. There's more to black culture than hip hop.
August 24, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
________

August 24, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
JStorm803

LOL

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 24, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
cormilk

are you mad supreme had a japan relief t and not a hati one?

Ig@rickrossowens

August 24, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

are you mad supreme had a japan relief t and not a hati one?

August 24, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
99%Shit

shut yo trap and sit down, cuhhhh. RA shit on half of dudes in the game. Same with A.Bron.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 24, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
BuddyOmar

shut yo trap and sit down, cuhhhh. RA shit on half of dudes in the game. Same with A.Bron.

TBH RA"s verse on uncommon valor is def in the top 100 greates hip hop verses ever. I remember when I first heard that niggas verse I was like suprised

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 24, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol@ anybody claiming black culture anymore.

its 2012, id call that shit american culture over anything.

but inb4 a nigga says everyone wanna be a nigga but nobody wanna be a nigga.

edit: id say they are trying to capitalize off of it if anything.

No offense but i don't see how american culture has very much embraced black culture other than hip hop/rap and thats really more so with the youth of america than anything. Can call it whatever you want but the struggle's still real. There's more to black culture than hip hop.

idk im in diverse ass california so.. but either way i meant that we cant exactly break it down into color.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 24, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
Trespace

Yeah i feel you im in cali too lol. Now that i re-read your post i think i misunderstood what you were trying to say.
August 24, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
Anti-Hero

I used to work for a well known brand...and i can say this........ it's not just the asians...it's the whites to....i was at a brand talking to the owner and we were talking about music and he asked me was kanye west considered a joke yet in hiphop...this was around the time that 808 and heart breaks came out...a classic album...point being half these brands don't know shit about culture they just do what they think other people think might be cool.......i took a brand from shit and made it into your fav rappers brand...and once i left who's contacts do you think they used???? who's ideas??? mine.....till this day they still ride my wave and i left the brand 3yrs ok...and do you know why i left???cause they didn't know shit about anything and looked to me for everything......

no troll, but 808s sucked.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

August 24, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Pretty Joseph

cool my bitch asian and im black so its all good. and homie's right without asians things like boondocks wouldn't be possible and wu-tang influence came from old kung fu movies and shit. black and yellow is actually one of the better mixes when you think about it

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Please login first to reply.