August 23, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
Soul Rize

My friend help me come to realize that when it comes to go girls i go two directions simp or be an asshole. and i noticed that my only friends that are girls can take me being an asshole which isn't many lol. so what and how is that fine line inbetween were you would be a simp/ahole.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 23, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
Pantic

Don't know where the "Line" is, but being a bit of both is a good thing. It's kind of like using push/pull on bitches, which can be very effective. I realise it's not the same, but same psychological effect.

Regardless tho, why you worrying about how you act when trynna fuck girls? I don't give a fuck if they like me or not, i just know if i like the girl and im gonna be acting like myself and some like it some don't. It's only a science to get pussy if you chose it to be.
August 23, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
dmwalking

Being the "perfect" guy is like preparing a good stew/soup. You have a bunch of different ingredients. Humor. Intellect. Hobbies. Romance. Affection. Charisma. Whatever. Get what I'm saying? You gotta understand your ingredients and make the best soup you can. That's step one.

Now, the thing about all those ingredients is that every girl needs that secret ingredient. By itself they hate it. But smoothly blended into your stew, it's that secret ingredient that drives women wild and makes them come back for more. That spice is "jerk." Now some girls like more jerk than others. But every girl like jerk in their soup. You just gotta add it to taste.

Niggas who do not add jerk to their soup are niggas who get friend zoned. There is no exact measurement for how much or how little you gotta use. You just gotta figure it out as you go along. Just don't forget to use it. If you catch yourself simpin, throw some jerk in there. Shorty might even get mad for a bit. But once that jerk blends into the soup, and you go back to being nice, she'll be in love all over again.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 23, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
Jay_Bird

never be a simp, but sometimes be an asshole

thats how you will have a woman falling for you
August 23, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
No Fuxx Given

My nigga dmwalking always drops science

Fly on little wing

August 23, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
GW

Being the "perfect" guy is like preparing a good stew/soup. You have a bunch of different ingredients. Humor. Intellect. Hobbies. Romance. Affection. Charisma. Whatever. Get what I'm saying? You gotta understand your ingredients and make the best soup you can. That's step one.

Now, the thing about all those ingredients is that every girl needs that secret ingredient. By itself they hate it. But smoothly blended into your stew, it's that secret ingredient that drives women wild and makes them come back for more. That spice is "jerk." Now some girls like more jerk than others. But every girl like jerk in their soup. You just gotta add it to taste.

Niggas who do not add jerk to their soup are niggas who get friend zoned. There is no exact measurement for how much or how little you gotta use. You just gotta figure it out as you go along. Just don't forget to use it. If you catch yourself simpin, throw some jerk in there. Shorty might even get mad for a bit. But once that jerk blends into the soup, and you go back to being nice, she'll be in love all over again.

my nigga cool
August 23, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
OG_ENABLE

That's the smartest thing I have read all day.

Please login first to reply.