August 23, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Moises Arias

just seen Lupe's new bitch bad video and I realized the only way you will be respected in rap is if you only rap lectures talking bout how bad society is, how much life sucks for you even though you have millions of $$$, and how your saving the world from other rappers and the media. Sure 2 chainz and waka flocka are not smart and lyrical but they never tried to be. Why cant rappers just make music with a nice chorus that brightens your mood without being labled the killers of rap and black society?
i know some of yall gone make some lame ass attempts at trolling me. But if you strongly like lupe/etc music and strongly dislike gucci/2 chainz/(so called ignorant music) please explain why.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
REVS

Cause Waka Flocka

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

cause i didn't read.

:)

August 23, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
madvillainous

Mostly cause everyone's pretentious, but the fact of the matter is they probably go home and get buck to some ignorant shit every once in a while
August 23, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
dizii

Sometimes, people make music more than it actually is. If you want some damn lecture, go to class or read book, some shit idk. Music, to me, is all about the vibe it gives you and the nice melody to the ears. It's not like lyrics nowadays are easy to hear over all the bass and shit.
August 23, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
daytona squared

who gives a fuck why did u even make this thread just listen to ur shit and stay in ya lane b

rip subprime

August 23, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
adoboFosho

Mostly cause everyone's pretentious, but the fact of the matter is they probably go home and get buck to some ignorant shit every once in a while

strong post to join date ratio

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 23, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
....ICK

RiFF RaFF is da best

All my friends are black but my wives are white

August 23, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
Moises Arias

RiFF RaFF is da best

my nigga. you heard his new mixtape? so many gems in there

August 23, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
encore818

because it's repetitive. It's nice to listen to a rapper who is actually educated and whom you can learn something from rather than "Rooster in my Rarri". I swear Waka sounds like he has down syndrome.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
TruthOnly

lmfao fuk u been nikka, lupe aint even relevant kendrick is da non-virgin version of lupe nd he takin off, wurd iz he smashin lady gaga too. all dese super talented lyrikal nikkas needa fall bak cuz nob9dy wanna hurr dat shit, lyke me sum odd future records
August 23, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
Moises Arias

because it's repetitive. It's nice to listen to a rapper who is actually educated and whom you can learn something from rather than "Rooster in my Rarri". I swear Waka sounds like he has down syndrome.

Please tell me how you can learn things by listening to Lupe? Everything he raps about we heard before and someone said it better than him. If i wanted to learn something my main source wouldnt be a rapper better yet any musician who isnt a business man. And lecture rap is just as repetitive as other raps today. All they do is rap about problems but never rap about how to go about fixing it. And what makes it worse alot of these ignorant rappers do more positive things to help out their communities than lupe does.

August 23, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
mrh

you think only lyrical rappers are liked? lol dude 2 chainz is the biggest fuckin name in hip hop

'she got a big booty so i call her big booty!' thats as fuckin dumb as it gets and he gets respect from tons of people. This same goes to almost every rapper that tops charts. Wiz, Big Sean, Tyga, any of them lyrical? fuck no but everyone appreciates em cuz they like exactly what you're saying isnt being appreciated
August 23, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
....ICK

RiFF RaFF is da best

my nigga. you heard his new mixtape? so many gems in there

Yuuup. terror wrist all day

All my friends are black but my wives are white

August 23, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
dmwalking

I'm so confused. Who are the most popular rappers out right now? Dudes from MMG and YMCMB. How many of them are conscious? This thread is all sorts of backwards.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 23, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
$$$$$

You mad cause Lupe's bitch is bad and yours isn't?
August 23, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
Nite

unappreciated? by whose standards?

That type of music is listened to by the masses, why else would it be so popular?
August 23, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
totalespionage

just seen Lupe's new bitch bad video and I realized the only way you will be respected in rap is if you only rap lectures talking bout how bad society is, how much life sucks for you even though you have millions of $$$, and how your saving the world from other rappers and the media.
Sure 2 chainz and waka flocka are not smart
and lyrical but they never tried to be. Why cant rappers just make music with a nice chorus that brightens your mood without being labled the killers of rap and black society?
i know some of yall gone make some lame ass attempts at trolling me. But if you strongly like lupe/etc music and strongly dislike gucci/2 chainz/(so called ignorant music) please explain why.

Hold up, Waka...yeah I can kind of Agree with you on that but Chainz, he graduated college with a 3.9 GPA and was a starter on the Bball team. It's safe to say that Chainz is probably smarter than Lupe who never attended college a day in his life. (no hate just stating facts).
August 23, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
mrh

and he also made the smarter choice with his rap style by just being dumb and ignorant on the songs. look where he stands now.

OP doesnt know wtf he's talking about
August 23, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
cormilk

i just don't like when ignorant rappers are feeling themselves too much like chief keef i fuck with waka and 2chainz though

Ig@rickrossowens

August 23, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Black Donald Trump

i dont buy that lupe is smarter than any of these dudes, he just acts like it wheras these other dudes just dont give a fuck. its a completely different mentality, and lets be clear, gucci, chief keef, and waka know exactly what they are doing. obviously they are not trying to show off big vocabularies or tell cute little stories. at the end of the day id rather listen to someone make crazy ass ignorant hype music than listen to someone bitch about it.
August 23, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
B Low Brown

i dont buy that lupe is smarter than any of these dudes, he just acts like it wheras these other dudes just dont give a fuck. its a completely different mentality, and lets be clear, gucci, chief keef, and waka know exactly what they are doing. obviously they are not trying to show off big vocabularies or tell cute little stories. at the end of the day id rather listen to someone make crazy ass ignorant hype music than listen to someone bitch about it.

Pretty sure chief keef has no other choice, I couldn't imagine him doing something lyrically that requires you to think about it. Gucci tho, I kno that niggas trolling

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 23, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
Black Donald Trump

guarantee you chief keef is a lot smarter than you think he is. the way he raps is 100% intentional.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
$$$$$

I guarantee you he isn't. Trust me there are some truly ignorant dumb niggas out there.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Cause they all rap about the same shit

Always talkin bout how much more money they have than me
Always talkin bout how they fucked my girl
August 23, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
totalespionage

Cause they all rap about the same shit

Always talkin bout how much more money they have than me
Always talkin bout how they fucked my girl

Dead!
August 23, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Black Donald Trump

I guarantee you he isn't. Trust me there are some truly ignorant dumb niggas out there.

im not saying hes a genius im just saying he knows how to put a song together and when he says "fake shoes thats that shit i dont like" he obviously isnt sitting there trying to think of the most straightforward and obviously smart sounding thing he can. he knows thats a fucking stupid, ridiculous, ignorant sounding thing to say and says it for the fuck of it, playing on the smart v dumb idea. he is intentionally dumbing it down. hes from the gutter, likes ignorant gutter sounding shit, and thats what he makes, and he does it in a smart way. its simply a different sound and a different vocabulary. i think it doesnt make sense to a lot of you because he is quite simply from a reality so far from what you guys have ever experienced that you just cant possibly relate to it, and thats fine, you can just listen to something else.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

theres a time for lyrics and there a time for keef
u cant get hype to lupes lyrical shit

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 23, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
It's Only Hype

turn on the radio
August 23, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
$$$$$

im not saying hes a genius im just saying he knows how to put a song together and when he says "fake shoes thats that shit i dont like" he obviously isnt sitting there trying to think of the most straightforward and obviously smart sounding thing he can. he knows thats a fucking stupid, ridiculous, ignorant sounding thing to say and says it for the fuck of it, playing on the smart v dumb idea. he is intentionally dumbing it down. hes from the gutter, likes ignorant gutter sounding shit, and thats what he makes, and he does it in a smart way. its simply a different sound and a different vocabulary. i think it doesnt make sense to a lot of you because he is quite simply from a reality so far from what you guys have ever experienced that you just cant possibly relate to it, and thats fine, you can just listen to something else.

no i dont think he thinks it sounds ignorant, he prolly doesn't even know what ignorant means. He think its a dope hot line. Niggas like him dont even know what conscious rap is. He isn't intentionally dumbing it down because he really is stupid. Just watch an interview. I know so many niggas just like him. They really do think they are good rappers. Trust me man. I don't know where you're from, but there are truly dumb ass niggas that think Gucci Mane and new Lil Wayne are good rappers with dope lyrics.

And you're saying "i think it doesnt make sense to a lot of you because he is quite simply from a reality so far from what you guys have ever experienced that you just cant possibly relate to it" but if you truly could relate to him then you'd know he's dead ass with his lyrics and thinks he's good. Lil B and Waka on the other hand know they are bad and just accept it.

Chief Keef will be gone in a few months because sadly he's just some dumb ignorant kid thats blowing through his money while burning bridges and he doesn't know how business works.

Please login first to reply.